Because of Obamacare's Small Business Requirements I Can NOT KEEP MY DOCTOR!

Obama didn't lie, you can keep your doctor. It is the doctor who is choosing to not accept the insurance.

That's not what 0bama said...

There was no "unless your doctor doesn't accept the insurance", nor was that implied...

You would prefer that Obama force doctors to accept the insurance? Whether or not insurance is accepted has always been the care providers choice.

I would prefer the governemnt get out of "forcing" healthcare game altogether...

So you agree 0bama was wrong when he said you can keep your doctor?

That's not what 0bama said...

There was no "unless your doctor doesn't accept the insurance", nor was that implied...

You would prefer that Obama force doctors to accept the insurance? Whether or not insurance is accepted has always been the care providers choice.

I would prefer the governemnt get out of "forcing" healthcare game altogether...

Lets go back to 1845 when every thing was great.

You lied to me Obama, you just flat out lied.

Because of Obamacare my employer has to put us into a different insurance situation in order to be in compliance with the law and cover everyone, even those WHO DON'T WANT TO BUY IT (yeah 2 of my co workers are pissed off, they don't want health insurance because they are young and dumb enough to think they can't get sick).

So the new insurance is not accepted by my doctor and I can no longer keep my plan, I have to switch.....Obama what did you promise me?

Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube

LIE

President Obama says If you like your Doctor You can Keep Your Doctor - YouTube

MORE LIES

When did Obama promise your doctor would accept all insurance plans?
When did Obama promise that employers would not be allowed to switch insurance carriers?

Before Obama, if an employer chose to switch insurance carriers, did people get to always go to the same doctors?

You're free to pay the doctor of your choosing for the services you want from him. Why don't you stop your whining, take some personal responsibility in your life, and either pay the doctor out of your pocket or find a new job that has the insurance you want.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

He promised that I would not have to switch my plan, I can not keep my current plan. It is a "small business group" plan and you have to be a business to be part of it. However that small business group allows employers to allow some employees to not have coverage if they elect to do so and that practice is no longer allowed under obamacare.

How is that not a lie to tell me that I can keep my plan when, in order to comply with the law, I can not.

So because some kids don't want coverage you are changing plans? Tough toodles, they get insured...if i opted to not be covered, i had to prove i was insured by my husband's plan...this has been true for 20 years. Nothing new.

Obama didn't lie, you can keep your doctor. It is the doctor who is choosing to not accept the insurance.

He promised I would not have to switch my plan or my doctor, I have to switch my plan because of obamacare and because of that I can no longer keep my doctor. I like my current plan and my doctor.

How did he not lie when he said

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

Nice strawman :lol:

You'd never survive... You'd be looking for handouts and crying nightly in the gutter...

When did Obama promise your doctor would accept all insurance plans?
When did Obama promise that employers would not be allowed to switch insurance carriers?

Before Obama, if an employer chose to switch insurance carriers, did people get to always go to the same doctors?

You're free to pay the doctor of your choosing for the services you want from him. Why don't you stop your whining, take some personal responsibility in your life, and either pay the doctor out of your pocket or find a new job that has the insurance you want.

He promised that I would not have to switch my plan, I can not keep my current plan. It is a "small business group" plan and you have to be a business to be part of it. However that small business group allows employers to allow some employees to not have coverage if they elect to do so and that practice is no longer allowed under obamacare.

How is that not a lie to tell me that I can keep my plan when, in order to comply with the law, I can not.

So because some kids don't want coverage you are changing plans? Tough toodles, they get insured...if i opted to not be covered, i had to prove i was insured by my husband's plan...this has been true for 20 years. Nothing new.

My Employer MUST change plans in order to be in compliance with the laws and have those 2 covered. This has NOT been true for 20 years.

This forces me to change my health insurance plan. The new plan wont let me see the doctor I go to now. Obama promised me this

And he was dishonest and misrepresenting obamacare to me when he did so.

Last edited:
Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube

My Employer MUST change plans in order to be in compliance with the laws and have those 2 covered. This has NOT been true for 20 years.

This forces me to change my health insurance plan. The new plan wont let me see the doctor I go to now. Obama promised me this

And he was dishonest and misrepresenting obamacare to me when he did so.

You should quit your job anyway. Taxes are going to go up and you won't have the incentive to work anymore.

Ah, Kiki? The point that doctors would choose to do exactly that was brought up by critics of Obamacare but was dismissed by Progressives out of hand as a "scare tactic". Same as the cost of Obamacare. So now it's two years later and we're starting to see the reality of the piece of crap legislation that Harry and Nancy drafted behind locked doors and that reality is that doctors WILL opt out of plans that don't pay a competitive rate...which means that care will become harder for average Americans to obtain...which means that if you want to retain the same level of heath care as you had before you will have to switch to a higher priced plan.

Bottom line is this...the American people were calling for legislation to LOWER the cost of health care. Intstead of doing that however, Barry, Harry and Nancy gave them Obamacare which doesn't lower the cost of health care at all for those who already had it but in fact raises it while at the same time decreasing the level of care. If you think Obamacare is unpopular now...just wait a few years...

Ah, Kiki? The point that doctors would choose to do exactly that was brought up by critics of Obamacare but was dismissed by Progressives out of hand as a "scare tactic". Same as the cost of Obamacare. So now it's two years later and we're starting to see the reality of the piece of crap legislation that Harry and Nancy drafted behind locked doors and that reality is that doctors WILL opt out of plans that don't pay a competitive rate...which means that care will become harder for average Americans to obtain...which means that if you want to retain the same level of heath care as you had before you will have to switch to a higher priced plan.

Bottom line is this...the American people were calling for legislation to LOWER the cost of health care. Intstead of doing that however, Barry, Harry and Nancy gave them Obamacare which doesn't lower the cost of health care at all for those who already had it but in fact raises it while at the same time decreasing the level of care. If you think Obamacare is unpopular now...just wait a few years...

The new plan is actually more expensive than my old one but has the same perscription/office visit copays with a higher emergency room deductable than my old plan.

I don't disagree. The entire plan is designed to force a universal coverage scenario.

If PP weren't "forced" into the 0bama plan, then he would have been able to keep his doctor....

If we had a single payor system he would have been able to keep his doctor....

I dislike monopolies, It is always bad for consumers. (i may have said that already)

Single payer is a bad idea.

You are going to have to deal with the possibility that your employer will change your provider and/or your doctor, Obamacare or not, without it.

If we had a single payor system he would have been able to keep his doctor....

I dislike monopolies, It is always bad for consumers. (i may have said that already)

Single payer is a bad idea.

You are going to have to deal with the possibility that your employer will change your provider and/or your doctor, Obamacare or not, without it.

Here's a thought: How about we all cross that bridge IF we come to it...

According to him, he wouldn't have had to switch anything if it weren't for 0bamacare...

The "You'll get to keep your doctor" was only just political bullshit, obviously...

Forum List

Back