Because black people lie about racism

Perpetuating racism is how all the race baiters make their living. If those race baiter worked half as hard to stamp out racism (impossible) by mapping out a plan to reduce black unemployment and poverty, and were successful, what would they do for a living.
This is the kind of crap you hear over and over again from people like Rush Limbaugh and that ilk. You are just repeating the propaganda you've been fed.

What here is NOT true?
Perpetuating racism is how all the race baiters make their living. If those race baiter worked half as hard to stamp out racism (impossible) by mapping out a plan to reduce black unemployment and poverty and were successful, what would they do for a living?

Race baiter is a made up term, a term made up by your right-wing propagandists. You are simply not thinking for yourself, not thinking critically, and repeating what the right-wing propagandists have been feeding you. You believe it because it is what you WANT to believe, not because it is reality.

So, the bottom line is you've got NOTHING. Out of frustration, you attack me personally. I'm impressed!

I'm not attacking you personally. Boy, you really do not know how to think. I am saying that the way you and people like you view things is not based in reality but in a racist perspective that is presented to you via a conservative media, that instead of having a broader world perspective, you choose to believe the racist perspective because it validates your own racism. My opinion and statements are not directed specifically at you and are not personal; they simply explain that your perspective is not based in the reality of the situation. You recite almost verbatim what the right-wing propagandists tell you. That's clear as a bell.

If you take it personally, that's your problem.

What you want is for me to go over and over territory that has been gone over a million times. You want to spew your racist vision and expect people to respond and explain the reality. That's been done a million times, and you reject it in favor of your right-wing, racist propaganda. I'm not into repeating ad infinitum a reasonable and reality based perspective just so you can guffaw at it and ignore it.

You're a hoot! I can tell you're going to be fun!

Here is your exact quote, I copy and pasted it so as to not get anything wrong: "I'm not attacking you personally. Boy, you really do not know how to think."

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

Black people lie about racism sometimes because they know they can get somewhere with it. There is no way every time a black guy gets the shaft that it is because of racism. A lot of black people probably figure that they can get something from it by claiming some kind of injustice has happened to them. I'm not saying that there isn't racism that exist and when it does happen it usually isn't pretty but since every time a black guy doesn't get something they want they claim racism and now it has became white noise that no one listens to anymore so when real racism occurs no one cares.
It is racism,and that`s the problem so-called have never listened or had any honest thought.Sorry.

Black people lie about racism sometimes because they know they can get somewhere with it. There is no way every time a black guy gets the shaft that it is because of racism. A lot of black people probably figure that they can get something from it by claiming some kind of injustice has happened to them. I'm not saying that there isn't racism that exist and when it does happen it usually isn't pretty but since every time a black guy doesn't get something they want they claim racism and now it has became white noise that no one listens to anymore so when real racism occurs no one cares.
You have no idea, no idea at all, what a black person experiences in America. Don't even try to speak to it.

And, BTW, blacks don't cry racism 'every time' they don't get something. Because you are a racist, you think and say things like that, but it isn't true. What you know about being black in America would fit on the head of a pin, and there would be room left over.

Perpetuating racism is how all the race baiters make their living. If those race baiter worked half as hard to stamp out racism (impossible) by mapping out a plan to reduce black unemployment and poverty, and were successful, what would they do for a living.
This is the kind of crap you hear over and over again from people like Rush Limbaugh and that ilk. You are just repeating the propaganda you've been fed.

So share with us all. What did I post which is not true? Please be specific.

'They' made up 100% of the democrat candidates for President this time around.

And? .....

And the Republican side was much more diverse in every way, despite what the hypocritical democrats want to believe about their shameful party.

How many primaries did the minorities win in the GOP? And how many minorities voted in the GOP primaries?

This is your statement, quoted: How many primaries did the minorities win in the GOP? And how many minorities voted in the GOP primaries?

What the heck does the first sentence even mean?

It's over your pretty little head.

Meaning you don't know either. Probably a few too many adult beverages or illegal pharmaceuticals.

You have no idea, no idea at all, what a black person experiences in America. Don't even try to speak to it.

And, BTW, blacks don't cry racism 'every time' they don't get something. Because you are a racist, you think and say things like that, but it isn't true. What you know about being black in America would fit on the head of a pin, and there would be room left over.

So share with us all. What did I post which is not true? Please be specific.
You lil outlook it you to come begging and lying all sorts of horrible things in mass murder and that this your land,see caucasian love to blacme someone else instantly,this is why it is.

You lil outlook it you to come begging and lying all sorts of horrible things in mass murder and that this your land,see caucasian love to blacme someone else instantly,this is why it is.
Must be wonderful to have a second language.
I see you speaking it too.how does it feel other than howling like animals,it amazes me that you can even talk coming from Lemur ,Sasquatches you`ve come along way buddy.

If they "lie about racism sometimes because they know they can get somewhere with it", then we need to look at those who let them get away with it.

Yes IF they do....but you skipped the part on if it is happening and moved on to blaming....IDK, people who let them "get away with it" whatever that means.

Do white people lie about racism?
Everyone lies about racism, one group just happens to do it more than all the other groups combined.

Everyone lies about racism, one group just happens to do it more than all the other groups combined.
that`s your option,and opinion you are entitle too.

that`s your option,and opinion you are entitle too.
I assure you I can find more examples of black people lying about racism than you can for white people doing it. Off the top of my head I can't even think of one example from the past year of a white person lying about racism. Can you?

Forum List

Back