Because black people lie about racism

Why? So you can pretend I didn't come up with any and take some joy out of the fact you wasted minutes of my life?

The newest trend in tumblr and Twitter looney tune land is to claim white women can't be raped because of their "white privilege", and there is a reason why these psychopaths are emboldened.

So, you can't find anyone outside of twitter or tumblr who says minorities can't be racist. Not one prominent person? There has to be someone, right?

One last time, who says minorities can't be racist?
Tumblr and Twitter are just "safe spaces" for the most stupid and insane among the Democrats, but this kind of thinking permeates all university campuses by way of scum like Tim Wise and Robert Jensen.

Hidden Racism in 'The Heart of Whiteness'

If society was really serious about considering non-white racism no one would dare utter such nonsense as "racists are dying out", or the often quoted partisan drivel like "not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republican".

If non-white racism was actually considered the Democrats and all supposedly left wing, western political parties would be freaking out, because nearly 100% of all registered black racists vote for their party, and all registered Hispanic racists vote for their party, and nearly all Islamic supremacists vote for their party etc.

Without the anti-white vote Democrats would be in some deep shit, and they realize this. How else do you think Democrats could get away with making a personally obituary on dozens of "anti-racist" and "progressive" sites for a racist bitch like Francis Cress Welsing when she poisoned hundreds, if not thousands of minds with her extreme racism against white people?

Dr. Frances C. Welsing, 80, renowned psychiatrist best known for her views on the origins of white racism

"Renowned psychiatrist" my ass.

You're a nut. Most Democrats are white. I can't help it if Republicans have lost virtually all minorities but don't blame Democrats because they are more diverse.
White Democrats are a small and shrinking part of the white population as a whole(I wonder why...) that only has political power because of racist non-whites voting in blocks for them after they sufficiently demonstrate their aptitude for self hatred.

After Hillary there likely never will be a white Democrat presidential nominee ever again.

Whites make up about 60% of the Democratic party which sounds a hell of a lot better than making close to 90% of the Republican party, no matter how you slice it. Good luck with the demographics though.

'They' made up 100% of the democrat candidates for President this time around.

So, you can't find anyone outside of twitter or tumblr who says minorities can't be racist. Not one prominent person? There has to be someone, right?

Tumblr and Twitter are just "safe spaces" for the most stupid and insane among the Democrats, but this kind of thinking permeates all university campuses by way of scum like Tim Wise and Robert Jensen.

If society was really serious about considering non-white racism no one would dare utter such nonsense as "racists are dying out", or the often quoted partisan drivel like "not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republican".

If non-white racism was actually considered the Democrats and all supposedly left wing, western political parties would be freaking out, because nearly 100% of all registered black racists vote for their party, and all registered Hispanic racists vote for their party, and nearly all Islamic supremacists vote for their party etc.

Without the anti-white vote Democrats would be in some deep shit, and they realize this. How else do you think Democrats could get away with making a personally obituary on dozens of "anti-racist" and "progressive" sites for a racist bitch like Francis Cress Welsing when she poisoned hundreds, if not thousands of minds with her extreme racism against white people?

Dr. Frances C. Welsing, 80, renowned psychiatrist best known for her views on the origins of white racism

You're a nut. Most Democrats are white. I can't help it if Republicans have lost virtually all minorities but don't blame Democrats because they are more diverse.
White Democrats are a small and shrinking part of the white population as a whole(I wonder why...) that only has political power because of racist non-whites voting in blocks for them after they sufficiently demonstrate their aptitude for self hatred.

After Hillary there likely never will be a white Democrat presidential nominee ever again.

Whites make up about 60% of the Democratic party which sounds a hell of a lot better than making close to 90% of the Republican party, no matter how you slice it. Good luck with the demographics though.

And? It's not like the Democrats didn't get a black guy into the oval office the last two times. This year it came down to a woman and a Jew, not too shabby.

And? .....

And the Republican side was much more diverse in every way, despite what the hypocritical democrats want to believe about their shameful party.

Black people lie about racism sometimes because they know they can get somewhere with it. There is no way every time a black guy gets the shaft that it is because of racism. A lot of black people probably figure that they can get something from it by claiming some kind of injustice has happened to them. I'm not saying that there isn't racism that exist and when it does happen it usually isn't pretty but since every time a black guy doesn't get something they want they claim racism and now it has became white noise that no one listens to anymore so when real racism occurs no one cares.

Do white people lie about racism?
If anything, whites are racist because of their low expectations of blacks.

Specifically, what have blacks done to overcome and reverse that stereotype?

What have black leaders, such as the Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Jesse Jackson and, of course, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama done to overcome that stereotype?

Political correctness has made the word racist meaningless… LOL

That's priceless coming from you.
Wait… It's the progressives position that minority's cannot be racist...
...shame on you calling a minority racist
Lol

Who said minorities cannot be racist?
Political correctness has always said that… Don't you watch the mainstream media. LOL

I think you're imagining things. Any person can be racist regardless of their own race. The difference is in the United States blacks get the shitty end of the stick due to where they started on the economic scale.

Malarkey.

The Irish started at the same rung. During WW-II, the Japanese were forced to sell everything, within 24 hours and were interred in prison camps for the duration of the war. They, and by transference, all Asians were scorned. How are they doing today?

Black people lie about racism sometimes because they know they can get somewhere with it. There is no way every time a black guy gets the shaft that it is because of racism. A lot of black people probably figure that they can get something from it by claiming some kind of injustice has happened to them. I'm not saying that there isn't racism that exist and when it does happen it usually isn't pretty but since every time a black guy doesn't get something they want they claim racism and now it has became white noise that no one listens to anymore so when real racism occurs no one cares.

Yes. I'm sure those scenarios exist.

Then why did you feel the need to only point out that black people allegedly lie about racism?

Because when white people complain about being treated unfairly because of their race nothing happens. There is no point in it but when black people complain they can mostly get whatever they want. I'm kind of cynical here but just perhaps there are black people who figured out how to milk this for whatever it is worth. The more they complain the more free shit they get. It is almost like job where the more you work the more shit you get but backwards.

What free shit do black people get...specifically?

Lol

Minorities. Social Justice lunatics.

Democrats who vote for Hillary.

Specifically, who? Quotes and links would be nice.
Why? So you can pretend I didn't come up with any and take some joy out of the fact you wasted minutes of my life?

The newest trend in tumblr and Twitter looney tune land is to claim white women can't be raped because of their "white privilege", and there is a reason why these psychopaths are emboldened.

Seems Jesse Jackson had said that it was impossible for blacks to be racist.

You have no idea, no idea at all, what a black person experiences in America. Don't even try to speak to it.

And, BTW, blacks don't cry racism 'every time' they don't get something. Because you are a racist, you think and say things like that, but it isn't true. What you know about being black in America would fit on the head of a pin, and there would be room left over.

Perpetuating racism is how all the race baiters make their living. If those race baiter worked half as hard to stamp out racism (impossible) by mapping out a plan to reduce black unemployment and poverty, and were successful, what would they do for a living.

Racism is instinctive. Or pretty close to it, since humans are the one species with the least attachment to instinct.
Nope. Tribal or nationalism is instinctive. As far as I can tell whites are the ones that decided to be racists.

There weren't too many multi-racial tribes.
There wasnt a concept of race until whites came up with it either.

You've never heard, for example, of Korean vs. Japanese race hatred?
Koreans are not a separate race from the Japanese. Youre talking about tribalism or nationalism again.

Wrong. Race is a cultural difference. Koreans and Japanese might be the same color, but they have different cultures.

Racism is instinctive. Or pretty close to it, since humans are the one species with the least attachment to instinct.
Nope. Tribal or nationalism is instinctive. As far as I can tell whites are the ones that decided to be racists.

There weren't too many multi-racial tribes.
There wasnt a concept of race until whites came up with it either.
That idea has long since been debunked. East Asians were racist to Caucasians of all stripes long before any Europeans started being racial.

Not to mention the Arabs being racist to blacks in Ancient Egypt.

Prejudice has been around for millions of years. It will be around, if we are here, for millions of years in the future.

And? .....

And the Republican side was much more diverse in every way, despite what the hypocritical democrats want to believe about their shameful party.

How many primaries did the minorities win in the GOP? And how many minorities voted in the GOP primaries?

That fact has never been debunked. Claiming it has is silly.
We have paintings that are thousands of years old depicting white people and other Caucasians in the same racist manner that East Asians often depict us as now....
What does that mean to you and what does that have to do with whites coming up wth racism?
It proves that white people didn't come up with racism....

Unless you are stupid enough to believe that Asians thousands of years ago painted Caucasians with exaggerated long beak noses because they thought that was attractive....
I think it proves Asians figured out whites were lying racists, hence the long noses ala Pinocchio.
When idiots like you die off the world will truly be closer to racial harmony.

Impossible.

Then why did you feel the need to only point out that black people allegedly lie about racism?

Because when white people complain about being treated unfairly because of their race nothing happens. There is no point in it but when black people complain they can mostly get whatever they want. I'm kind of cynical here but just perhaps there are black people who figured out how to milk this for whatever it is worth. The more they complain the more free shit they get. It is almost like job where the more you work the more shit you get but backwards.

Gee, two people. Maybe answer the question next time. What free shit do black people get?

You have no idea, no idea at all, what a black person experiences in America. Don't even try to speak to it.

And, BTW, blacks don't cry racism 'every time' they don't get something. Because you are a racist, you think and say things like that, but it isn't true. What you know about being black in America would fit on the head of a pin, and there would be room left over.

Perpetuating racism is how all the race baiters make their living. If those race baiter worked half as hard to stamp out racism (impossible) by mapping out a plan to reduce black unemployment and poverty, and were successful, what would they do for a living.
This is the kind of crap you hear over and over again from people like Rush Limbaugh and that ilk. You are just repeating the propaganda you've been fed.

And? It's not like the Democrats didn't get a black guy into the oval office the last two times. This year it came down to a woman and a Jew, not too shabby.

Yeah, a criminal and a Socialist. Fine pickin's!

That's priceless coming from you.
Lol

Political correctness has always said that… Don't you watch the mainstream media. LOL

I think you're imagining things. Any person can be racist regardless of their own race. The difference is in the United States blacks get the shitty end of the stick due to where they started on the economic scale.

Malarkey.

The Irish started at the same rung. During WW-II, the Japanese were forced to sell everything, within 24 hours and were interred in prison camps for the duration of the war. They, and by transference, all Asians were scorned. How are they doing today?

They usually vote for Democrats.

Yeah, a criminal and a Socialist. Fine pickin's!

Look at you unable to stay on topic.

This is the kind of crap you hear over and over again from people like Rush Limbaugh and that ilk. You are just repeating the propaganda you've been fed.

What here is NOT true?
Perpetuating racism is how all the race baiters make their living. If those race baiter worked half as hard to stamp out racism (impossible) by mapping out a plan to reduce black unemployment and poverty and were successful, what would they do for a living?

Forum List

Back