Beaches

I love 'em! Have a fave...post it here..

beautiful-beaches-6.jpg

One of my favs, Hot Water Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, north island New Zealand.

046.jpg

Another fav, also on the north Island, Cape Reinga and 90 Mile Beach...

20141204_125038.jpg

beautiful-beaches-6.jpg

One of my favs, Hot Water Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, north island New Zealand.

046.jpg

LOL You scared me. We posted at same time, and what i saw was yours first, and thought somehow I had posted it. westwall Is the water warm there??

Yes, there is a hot spring that bubbles up in that spot. Folks will dig a pit and sit in the hot water as the cold tide creeps in. It's a very cool experience.

beautiful-beaches-6.jpg

046.jpg

LOL You scared me. We posted at same time, and what i saw was yours first, and thought somehow I had posted it. westwall Is the water warm there??

Yes, there is a hot spring that bubbles up in that spot. Folks will dig a pit and sit in the hot water as the cold tide creeps in. It's a very cool experience.

I would love that..

beautiful-beaches-6.jpg

046.jpg

I would love that..

Yes, it is a pretty wonderful place.

Forum List

Back