Faggots

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1704988313586.png

Do you have these in the US ? They are currently my fave Meal Meatballs made out of some sort of meat. Goes with anything.

I couldnt finish this lot About £12. Mrs T had the fish and chips which she rated as well.

What do you enjoy ?

I remember in the move Salt and Pepper, the younger boys at the Academy were called faggots.

View attachment 886495

Do you have these in the US ? They are currently my fave Meal Meatballs made out of some sort of meat. Goes with anything.

I couldnt finish this lot About £12. Mrs T had the fish and chips which she rated as well.

What do you enjoy ?
South Lyon Hotel used to serve this but I don't see it on the menu. It was delish. It's the gravy.

What do you enjoy ?

Presume your Mrs T is the more usual faggot accompaniment -- a strapping young coal miner .

Faggots are made from left overs and are disgusting unless you are poor peasant class .
"Faggots are meatballs made from minced off-cuts and offal (especially pork, and traditionally pig's heart, liver, and fatty belly meat ) mixed with herbs and sometimes bread crumbs"

Disgusting . Fit only for penniless peasants whose taste buds have perished due to alcohol and fags .
Dirty Turdy . Dirty .

Forum List

Back