Be Sure To Get Your Flu Shot?

i dont blame obam for not allowing his kids to get injected with poison, i would do the same. in fact everyone should follow obams example on this one. so far it is the only thing he has done that is right and in agreement with the majority of Americans.

Forget the rush on that H1N1 swine flu vaccine; 62% of Americans have no intention of getting it anyway

This morning comes word from a new ABC News/Washington Post poll that almost four parents out of 10 do not believe the vaccine is safe and have no intention of allowing their children to receive it.

More than 60% of adults say they have no intention of getting the vaccine either.

Using an open-ended question, the poll also found the overwhelming reason for rejecting the vaccine this year despite federal warnings and mounting concern about the illness' seriousness was concern about side effects and disbelief in its safety, especially suspicions that it has been inadequately tested. Other reasons included general ignorance and a belief the illness was probably less serious than the danger of the vaccine.

So much for the persuasive powers of the U.S. federal government. Think about that for a minute: A whopping majority of Americans (62%) would rather risk illness than believe in their government's urgings of necessity and safety.

Forget the rush on that H1N1 swine flu vaccine; 62% of Americans have no intention of getting it anyway | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mzcbXi1Tkk]YouTube - Rahm Emanuel on the Opportunities of Crisis[/ame]

your arguments were fail from the beginning, its no wonder.

Coming from the guy who posted a bunch of bullshit about a cheerleader with a conversion disorder and who continues to bumble every other fact about this matter, I'll take that for what it's worth.

other than that who the fuck asked you?

You did, jackass, unless you intended for this thread to be your soapbox where no one else would challenge your idiotic notions.

your arguments were fail from the beginning, its no wonder.

Coming from the guy who posted a bunch of bullshit about a cheerleader with a conversion disorder and who continues to bumble every other fact about this matter, I'll take that for what it's worth.

other than that who the fuck asked you?

You did, jackass, unless you intended for this thread to be your soapbox where no one else would challenge your idiotic notions.

still stroking youreself to feel good about your buffoonery?

tell me more about how a person can get Guillain-Barre from drinking a beer, that one was a fucking riot!

I asked my son, who was parotting silliness about the flu vaccine giving people the flu, how many times he's had hepatits, diptheria, pertussis or polio as a result of being innoculated against them...or how many people he knew who had....

He had to laugh. He's been sick for two weeks with the flu. H1N1? Who knows. He has a horrible cough that's hanging on.

My kids were innoculated for regular flu a week or two ago...my daughter has a runny nose and sore throat this morning. I'm hoping it's just a head cold. God knows when they're going to get around to vaccinating the kids here...despite the fact that they already have the vaccine ready to go.

Illustrated Health Encyclopedia

Guillain-Barre

Definition:

Guillain-Barre is a disorder involving progressive muscle weakness or paralysis, usually following an infectious illness. It is related to inflammation of multiple nerves.

Causes and Risks

Guillain-Barre syndrome is an acute type of nerve inflammation. The inflammation damages portions of the nerve cell, resulting in muscle weakness or paralysis. The damage usually includes loss of the myelin sheath of the nerve demyelination) ,which slows conduction of impulses through the nerve. The damage may also include destruction of the axon part of the nerve cell (denervation), which blocks conduction through the nerve.

The exact cause of this disorder is not known. It usually follows a minor infection, usually a respiratory (lung) infection or gastrointestinal (gut) infection.

The signs of the infection usually have disappeared before the signs of Guillain-Barre begin. It may occur at any age but is most common in people of both sexes between the ages 30 and 50.

Guillain-Barre syndrome may occur in association with AIDS or AIDS-related complex, Mycoplasma infection, measles, herpes simplex, or other viral infection, major surgery within the past 6 weeks, systemic lupus erythematosus, Hodgkin's disease, other malignant diseases, and vaccines such as the antirabies vaccine and the swine flu vaccine.

austin360.com

no whats nuts is giving children live flu virus.. whats nut is now they say one is ineffective and two are required ..whats nuts is not recognizing the potential hazards of vaccines and having blind trust in pharmaceutical company's and government bureaucracy

No way injecting people will cowpox will keep them from getting smallpox.

I'm sick!!!!!! Feel really bad with a temp of 100.5 and a sore throat. So much for having mega dosage of Vitamin D in preventing me from getting sick. Flu shot? Fuck no.

I asked my son, who was parotting silliness about the flu vaccine giving people the flu, how many times he's had hepatits, diptheria, pertussis or polio as a result of being innoculated against them...or how many people he knew who had....

He had to laugh. He's been sick for two weeks with the flu. H1N1? Who knows. He has a horrible cough that's hanging on.

My kids were innoculated for regular flu a week or two ago...my daughter has a runny nose and sore throat this morning. I'm hoping it's just a head cold. God knows when they're going to get around to vaccinating the kids here...despite the fact that they already have the vaccine ready to go.

This flu has a nasty habit of going for the lungs. Tell him to watch out for pneumonia.

I'm sick!!!!!! Feel really bad with a temp of 100.5 and a sore throat. So much for having mega dosage of Vitamin D in preventing me from getting sick. Flu shot? Fuck no.
um, i thought it was Vitamin C that was supposed to do that?

Illustrated Health Encyclopedia

Guillain-Barre

Definition:

Guillain-Barre is a disorder involving progressive muscle weakness or paralysis, usually following an infectious illness. It is related to inflammation of multiple nerves.

Causes and Risks

Guillain-Barre syndrome is an acute type of nerve inflammation. The inflammation damages portions of the nerve cell, resulting in muscle weakness or paralysis. The damage usually includes loss of the myelin sheath of the nerve demyelination) ,which slows conduction of impulses through the nerve. The damage may also include destruction of the axon part of the nerve cell (denervation), which blocks conduction through the nerve.

The exact cause of this disorder is not known. It usually follows a minor infection, usually a respiratory (lung) infection or gastrointestinal (gut) infection.

The signs of the infection usually have disappeared before the signs of Guillain-Barre begin. It may occur at any age but is most common in people of both sexes between the ages 30 and 50.

Guillain-Barre syndrome may occur in association with AIDS or AIDS-related complex, Mycoplasma infection, measles, herpes simplex, or other viral infection, major surgery within the past 6 weeks, systemic lupus erythematosus, Hodgkin's disease, other malignant diseases, and vaccines such as the antirabies vaccine and the swine flu vaccine.

austin360.com

Another reason to be vaccinated:

The fact that so many cases of Guillain-Barré begin after a viral or bacterial infection suggests that certain characteristics of some viruses and bacteria may activate the immune system inappropriately.

Guillain-Barré Syndrome Information Page: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/newsletter/vitamin-d-and-h1n1-swine-flu.shtmlhttp://www.vitamindcouncil.org/newsletter/h1n1-flu-and-vitamin-d.shtml

was at a wedding and a doctor told me this but I was already on 50000 units of D by doctor's orders, and my last pill is next week before I go back for my follow up.

Last edited:
Vitamin D Newsletter September 2009 | Vitamin D and H1N1 Swine Flu

was at a wedding and a doctor told me this but I was already on 50000 units of D by doctor's orders, and my last pill is next week before I go back for my follow up.

people with more money than you should be buying your pills for you.

Forum List

Back