Be Sure To Get Your Flu Shot?

If you don't, over a long enough time frame, chances are the flu will get you.

So fucking what? To a normal healthy adult, no big deal. Stop being such pussies.

Geeze Louise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7vPiA3HyWQ]YouTube - Edward Bernays- The Ultimate Propagandist[/ame]

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated?

(CBS) If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn’t have H1N1 flu.

In fact, you probably didn’t have flu at all. That's according to state-by-state test results obtained in a three-month-long CBS News investigation.

hmmm...

In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases. The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated? - CBS News

overestimated, but you should still get the shot, even though theyve stopped counting because its such a horrendous epidemic and they need to be prepared for riots and mass flooding of hospitals from half the nation...yeeeeah!

If you don't, over a long enough time frame, chances are the flu will get you.

So fucking what? To a normal healthy adult, no big deal. Stop being such pussies.

Geeze Louise.

Like I said, you can be cavalier with your own body.

It's when I see people spreading bullshit information that I feel obliged to step in.

What kind of bullshit information?

The kind of bullshit information that this OP led with.

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated?

(CBS) If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn’t have H1N1 flu.

In fact, you probably didn’t have flu at all. That's according to state-by-state test results obtained in a three-month-long CBS News investigation.

hmmm...

In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases. The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated? - CBS News

overestimated, but you should still get the shot, even though theyve stopped counting because its such a horrendous epidemic and they need to be prepared for riots and mass flooding of hospitals from half the nation...yeeeeah!

Not true...at least the underestimation part. As I said, they are no longer tracking swine flu unless you end up in the hospital with it. They don't even test at the clinics. It's hugely UN-reported. The only ones who are being reported and tracked are the ones who become deathly ill. Otherwise, it's just being treated as the regular flu.

Which is fine as far as treatment goes...but really stupid if you want to actually contain it.

Swine Flu Containment Lost, WHO Says - The organization advises extreme caution - Softpedia
The swine flu pandemic, which has recently taken the world by surprise with more than 130 people dying in Mexico and the United States, can no longer be contained, a top United Nations World Health Organization announced a few days ago. This means that nations are now forced to fend for themselves, and should focus on mitigating the effects of the virus, WHO Assistant Director General Keiji Fukuda said.
This is why they stopped testing for H1N1...it is uncontainable. How do you stop people from sneezing on eachother? You can't.

Rather than try to track H1N1 spread, the CDC is now tracking hospitalizations, and is administering vaccines and anti-virals where applicable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buo-bTsYeZk]YouTube - Flu Vaccine Ingredients : Learn What's in the Flu and Have a Laugh Too[/ame]

"Learn What's in the Flu [vaccine]..."

Google is your friend.

https://www.vaccineshoppe.com/image.cfm?doc_id=10914&image_type=product_pdf

DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS

Fluzone vaccine is a sterile suspension for intramuscular injection. Each 0.25 mL dose of Fluzone vaccine contains 7.5 micrograms (mcg) of influenza virus hemagglutinin (HA) and each 0.5 mL dose contains 15 mcg HA from each of the following 3 viruses: A/Brisbane/59/2007, IVR-148 (H1N1), A/Uruguay/716/2007, NYMC X-175C (H3N2) (an A/Brisbane/10/2007-like virus), and B/Brisbane/60/2008. [See Description (11)]

Fluzone vaccine is supplied in 4 presentations:
1) Prefilled syringe, 0.25 mL, no preservative, pediatric dose, for 6 through 35 months of age, distinguished by a pink syringe plunger rod;

2) Prefilled syringe, 0.5 mL, no preservative, for 36 months of age and older;

3) Single-dose vial, 0.5 mL, no preservative, for 36 months of age and older;

4) Multi-dose vial, 5 mL, for 6 months of age and older, contains thimerosal, a mercury derivative, added as a preservative. Each 0.5 mL dose contains 25 mcg mercury.

11. DESCRIPTION

Fluzone vaccine (Influenza Virus Vaccine), an inactivated influenza virus vaccine, for intramuscular use, is prepared from influenza viruses propagated in embryonated chicken eggs. The virus-containing allantoic fluid is harvested and inactivated with formaldehyde. Influenza virus is concentrated and purified in a linear sucrose density gradient solution using a continuous flow centrifuge. The virus is then chemically disrupted using a non-ionic surfactant, polyethylene
glycol p-isooctylphenyl ether, (Triton® X-100) producing a “split virus”. The split virus is further purified and then suspended in sodium phosphate-buffered isotonic sodium chloride solution.
Fluzone vaccine has been standardized according to the US Public Health Service (USPHS) requirements for the 2009-2010 influenza season and is formulated to contain 45 micrograms (mcg) hemagglutinin per 0.5 mL dose. Each 0.5 mL dose contains 15 mcg influenza virus hemagglutinin (HA) of each of the following 3 viruses: A/Brisbane/59/2007, IVR-148 (H1N1), A/Uruguay/716/2007, NYMC X-175C (an A/Brisbane/10/2007-like virus) (H3N2), and B/Brisbane/60/2008. Gelatin 0.05% is added as a stabilizer. Each 0.5 mL dose may contain residual amounts of formaldehyde (not more than 100 mcg), polyethylene glycol p-isooctylphenyl
ether (not more than 0.02%), and sucrose (not more than 2.0%). There is no thimerosal used in the manufacturing process of the No Preservative single-dose presentations of Fluzone vaccine. The multi-dose presentation of Fluzone vaccine contains thimerosal, a mercury derivative, added as a preservative. Each 0.5 mL dose contains 25 mcg mercury. Fluzone vaccine is a clear to a slightly opalescent suspension. Antibiotics are not used in the manufacture of Fluzone vaccine.
All presentations of Fluzone vaccine are latex-free.
------

Just one example. You can look up the other brands as well.

Better than a Flu Shot !

Miss Beatrice, The church organist, Was in her eighties and had never been married. She was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all.

One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young minister noticed a cut glass bowl Sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water, and in the water floated, of all things, a condom!

When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat.

The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.

'Miss Beatrice', he said, 'I wonder if you would tell me about this?' Pointing to the bowl.

'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through The Park a few months ago and I found this little package On the ground.

The directions said To place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease.

Do you know I haven't had the flu All winter.'

Swine Flu Commercials

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASibLqwVbsk]YouTube - 1976 Swine Flu Propaganda[/ame]

oooh very scary music and sound effects, makes me want to run right out and get an injection!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1oQHED9V-s]YouTube - Martial Law and Swine Flu Part 12[/ame]

Swine Flu Commercials
oooh very scary music and sound effects, makes me want to run right out and get an injection!

Say hi to Mr. Peabody for me.

exorcist_vomit.jpg

Obama declares swine flu a national emergency

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency

Administration officials said the declaration was a pre-emptive move designed to make decisions easier when they need to be made. Officials said the move was not in response to any single development.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091024/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_swine_flu

hmmm..an emergency that is not an emergency. not a responce to anything new, just a "lets push it to the next level" move on obams part.

Last edited:
Obama declares swine flu a national emergency

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency

Administration officials said the declaration was a pre-emptive move designed to make decisions easier when they need to be made. Officials said the move was not in response to any single development.

Obama declares swine flu a national emergency - Yahoo! News

hmmm..an emergency that is not an emergency. not a responce to anything new, just a "lets push it to the next level" move on obams part.

Massachusetts the Demo controlled state is already doing it, is your state next? is obam going to try this on a national level? time will tell. i dont trust that fucker for one second so he gets no benefit of the doubt from me, ill let others do that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ayy6Rl_5YU]YouTube - VIRAL VIDEO ALERT!!!!! Resist injections? Go to jail! Take your kids! wow! revolution is coming![/ame]

Wow Fatality. Maybe if you bump your thread one more time, someone will participate in it.

Or maybe we've said everything that needs to be said and are done with it.

your arguments were fail from the beginning, its no wonder. other than that who the fuck asked you?

October 8, 2009

First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

» First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1 Row 2, Seat 4 « FOXNews.com

how convenient for them

...and the rest of the blurb states:

At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain.

Forum List

Back