Be Sure To Get Your Flu Shot?

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by Fatality, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Fatality

Fatality SunCrackedSoul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +280
    Woman Says Flu Shot Triggered Rare Disorder

Woman Says Flu Shot Triggered Rare Disorder | WUSA9.com | Washington, DC |

I've never had a flu shot, and never will.

you can take your chances if you want, she did and she lost.

the hype from the obama admin is to blame for this, pushing the idea of some major epidemic that is really just duping good people into killing themselves.

seriously, all you good lefties should go get your shot.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,017
    You haven't been paying attention, according to Eots, Terrel and that lot we WILL all get our shot whether we want one or not.

But to the story. This happens every year, some people have reactions to ANY kind of medication or vaccine. Some severe some not. It is nothing new.

3. Fatality

Fatality SunCrackedSoul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +280
    i think they have had too many injections already

4. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    i opt out of the flu shot...will this year too...but reactions occur with anything....the supply has already ran out here...so now i expect people will demand the shots..

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    I don't believe the shot "triggered" anything of the sort. But if it did, it was a rarity.

We get flu shots every year and will continue to do so.

The glenbeckites are really goofy...

oooooooooohhhh scawy.. the governement is going to hurt you with flu shots.

nuts....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  6. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    no whats nuts is giving children live flu virus.. whats nut is now they say one is ineffective and two are required ..whats nuts is not recognizing the potential hazards of vaccines and having blind trust in pharmaceutical company's and government bureaucracy

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  7. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    i work with cash...if its going around i get it...shots or no shots....it never makes a difference to me...i just stock up on the stuff to treat the symptoms and hope for the best.

8. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Retired:

Medical Martial Law 'is' coming and the H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Triple-triple Recombinant Influenza Virus 'was' created in a U.S. Military Laboratory as a Genocidal Biological Weapon (my Topic = check the updates), by the same people who killed JFK and the same people who own the Federal Reserve 'and' the same people orchestrating the U.S./Global Meltdown. We are currently looking at the "Herald Wave" where the Bio-weapon is now in transmission/gestation/mutation mode. However, the H1N1 Vaccines contain the mutagen that will 'change' the Bio-weapon Virus into a Genocidal MONSTER that kills more than 90 percent of the population of this planet (Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Program).

All of you 'lefties' need to line up and take your H1N1 Bio-weapon Vaccination Shot to become a walking test tube where the Bio-weapon virus can gather the required DNA material that allows the two missing amino acids to climb aboard and transform this mild strain into a series of killer/super strains to begin the genocidal process. Americans are so STUPID (my Topic) that you 'are' worthy of utter destruction from the face of this godless planet . . .

No! This does NOT happen every year :)cuckoo:). We are looking at a Lab-created "Novel" Virus (LabVirus.com) from which the general population has NO natural immunity. The only reason more people are not dying (yet) is because the Eugenics Doctors deliberately created this 'Herald Wave Strain' with 'mild symptoms,' so the Bio-weapon can spread throughout the global population and only very few hosts even show symptoms! Many of you are walking around 'and' shedding the Bio-weapon virus RIGHT NOW with no idea that you and your family have been infected!

The real problems will become very apparent when We The Stupid Sheeple begin having reactions from their H1N1 Bio-weapon Vaccinations. THEN, the Govt will claim that "The Virus Has Mutated!" THEN, Obama will stand in front of the cameras and declare "Medical Martial Law." THEN, you will see U.N. Troops setting up roadblocks and checkpoints, when many of you will be shipped off to FEMA Concentration/Death Camps; which is exactly what We The Stupid Sheeple deserve. Listen to Dr. Deagle and his guests on the:

GNC Live Podcast Link << Bookmark and listen daily for updates

Nutrimedical Report October 16, 2009 Hour 1

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  9. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,031

I get a flu shot every year. Never any reaction to it but no flu either, not for years.

I'll get the seasonal if my doctor has it.

10. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,389
    :cuckoo:

Wow Terral, you take crazy and just run with it, don't you? :tongue:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1