BBC's "The Mormon Candidate"

I worked 70 hours last week but to you that is not "a working man" because you are jealous and envious that I work harder than you do thus having more money than you do.

You could do something about that such as getting off your ass but instead you make up lies about how I hate "the working man"....

Guy, you take dirty pictures and invade other people's privacy... if you are proud to do that for a living, have at it.

To the point, working folks are working just as hard as you are. Last week I put in 50 hours for my "straight" job and another 20 on my resume service. Because you work the system better does not make you a better person. Sorry. Nor should the rest of us just keep going alog with it because it works for you.

That "documentary" was focused totally on biased disgruntled former members and you believe they have credibility. Almost all of this was spent on people that have left the chirch, do not like the church or were excommunicated from the church. You do not like the church so you agree with all of the opinions. You are as biased as they come.
Pity both sides if you are ever on a jury. You have no ability to sort fact from fiction.

I think it's a chicken or the egg thing. I hate Mormons because the first (and only time) I encountered any IRL they were really kind of douchebags and creepy. That was before I ever took the time to find out about Joseph Smith and all the other batshittery...

But here's the point. When I was 21, I left the Catholic Church. Not an easy thing to do for me emotionally. My mother worked for the church, so do some of my other family members.

You know what the Catholic Church didn't do? They didn't tell the rest of my family to shun me. They didn't get ex-FBI agents to shadow me to make sure I didn't say anything bad about them. They didn't keep a big file on me. In fact, I suspect they aren't really that concerned I left, about once a year I get a fundraising letter from the alumni association.

But all the things I described are apparently common occurences for Ex-Mormons.

I worked 70 hours last week but to you that is not "a working man" because you are jealous and envious that I work harder than you do thus having more money than you do.

You could do something about that such as getting off your ass but instead you make up lies about how I hate "the working man"....

Guy, you take dirty pictures and invade other people's privacy... if you are proud to do that for a living, have at it.

To the point, working folks are working just as hard as you are. Last week I put in 50 hours for my "straight" job and another 20 on my resume service. Because you work the system better does not make you a better person. Sorry. Nor should the rest of us just keep going alog with it because it works for you.

That "documentary" was focused totally on biased disgruntled former members and you believe they have credibility. Almost all of this was spent on people that have left the chirch, do not like the church or were excommunicated from the church. You do not like the church so you agree with all of the opinions. You are as biased as they come.
Pity both sides if you are ever on a jury. You have no ability to sort fact from fiction.

I think it's a chicken or the egg thing. I hate Mormons because the first (and only time) I encountered any IRL they were really kind of douchebags and creepy. That was before I ever took the time to find out about Joseph Smith and all the other batshittery...

But here's the point. When I was 21, I left the Catholic Church. Not an easy thing to do for me emotionally. My mother worked for the church, so do some of my other family members.

You know what the Catholic Church didn't do? They didn't tell the rest of my family to shun me. They didn't get ex-FBI agents to shadow me to make sure I didn't say anything bad about them. They didn't keep a big file on me. In fact, I suspect they aren't really that concerned I left, about once a year I get a fundraising letter from the alumni association.

No dumbass, I do not do domestic surveillance work.
Told you 100 times already that but you continue with your distortions because you have nothing else to offer other than your envy and jealousy of those of us you deem "have too much" and "it is not fair".

Told you 100 times already that but you continue with your distortions because you have nothing else to offer other than your envy and jealousy of those of us you deem "have too much" and "it is not fair".

You stick your nose in other people's business... that's just kind of sleazy...

No dumbass, I investigate trucking and industrial accidents where the insurance companies do not want to accept liability and pay injured and maimed people their damages. I also look for assets of those that have ripped off others and been found liable for it by a jury and then retrieve those assets that have been stolen by others to the rightful owners.
But keep digging your hole with your bull shit Joe. That is all you ever have.

No dumbass, I investigate trucking and industrial accidents where the insurance companies do not want to accept liability and pay injured and maimed people their damages. I also look for assets of those that have ripped off others and been found liable for it by a jury and then retrieve those assets that have been stolen by others to the rightful owners.

In short, you stick your nose into other people's business... like I said.

You'd be screaming bloody murder if the government did that without warrents and probably cause...

You'd be screaming bloody murder if the government did that without warrents and probably cause...

"warrents and probably cause" :cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be warrants and probable cause Joe.

I do feel sorry for you Joe as I agree with a lot of your posts on many subjects.
But you are the one that believes he knows everything about everything here.
And as evidenced by your "warrents and probably cause" bufoonery you need to stick to your knitting Joe.
You don't know shit about any of this or anything about the law so stick to your hammer.

"warrents and probably cause" :cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be warrants and probable cause Joe.

I do feel sorry for you Joe as I agree with a lot of your posts on many subjects.
But you are the one that believes he knows everything about everything here.
And as evidenced by your "warrents and probably cause" bufoonery you need to stick to your knitting Joe.
You don't know shit about any of this or anything about the law so stick to your hammer.

Sorry, I'm just taking you so not seriously that I'm not even bothering to spell check.. you just aren't even worth that effort at this point.

I've met your sort, and most of you couldn't catch a kid watering down lemonade.

Hey wasn't this thread about Mormonism... How did we get stuck talking about your sleaze line of work again?

They tried this same noinsense on JFK citing his being Catholic would mean he'd be getting all his instructions from the Pope and it would turn us all into papists.
What a sad attempt to discredit a candidate. The Democrats are really desperate.

They tried this same noinsense on JFK citing his being Catholic would mean he'd be getting all his instructions from the Pope and it would turn us all into papists.
What a sad attempt to discredit a candidate. The Democrats are really desperate.

First, this documentary was made by the BBC. The Democrats won't touch the Mormon issue with a ten foot pole.

Secondly, if Kennedy were a Bishop and had put all his records of all his church dealings under lock and key, you might have a point.

Romney was a Bishop. He also became a Stake President, which is pretty much like an ArchBishop. Given that, more scrutiny is required.

If the Catholics had secret ceremonies, secret oaths, and a arm of the church that went around spying on ex-members and apostates, I'd be worried about them, too.

First, this documentary was made by the BBC. The Democrats won't touch the Mormon issue with a ten foot pole.

Secondly, if Kennedy were a Bishop and had put all his records of all his church dealings under lock and key, you might have a point.

Romney was a Bishop. He also became a Stake President, which is pretty much like an ArchBishop. Given that, more scrutiny is required.

If the Catholics had secret ceremonies, secret oaths, and a arm of the church that went around spying on ex-members and apostates, I'd be worried about them, too.

Anyone that takes the BBC as an objective unbiased investigative entity is BAT SHIT CRAZY

And they just may be warrentless and probably caused.

do you have the right probe?
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4768-gop-military.jpg

Religion didn't matter in 2008. Obama having a hate minister as his mentor wasn't relevant. Some how today ONLY Romney's religion matters.

When fear and hate is all you got and you can't run on your record, you resort to this lowball techniques.

"No no no, not God Bless America.. God da*n America!"

Wonderful spew,
On this point I will concede the rational concepts about respecting individuals is what America should be about this petty self righteous necessity to practice what we spew with their slogans are disgraceful myself I'd take the words by our founding fathers as in perfect and out of date but I can understand the concept of individual freedom is truly very simple and we have to go around and around spewing on it one with clarity on intent the other justifying authority to impose their nonsense will on others than a rain the slogan freedom that's just great

Do you know how the hell to use comma's and periods?? Geesh...you're posts are hard to read!

"No no no, not God Bless America.. God da*n America!"

Wonderful spew,
On this point I will concede the rational concepts about respecting individuals is what America should be about this petty self righteous necessity to practice what we spew with their slogans are disgraceful myself I'd take the words by our founding fathers as imperfect and out of date but I can understand the concept of individual freedom is truly very simple and we have to go around and around spewing on it one with clarity on intent the other justifying authority to impose their nonsense will on others than a rain the slogan freedom that's just great

Do you know how the hell to use comma's and periods?? Geesh...you're posts are hard to read!

Compared to me?

Last edited:

What records under lock and key? What records do you think Bishops have?

So you support violating the Constitution and the law of the land all because you have a personal dislike or hatred? How about we violate laws based on other peoples dislikes and hatreds? Exactly where does that get us? Anarchy of course.

The Mormons have no problem violating the consitutution by imposing the only theocracy we have in this country....

Personally, I'm tired of dangerous cults that screw with kids heads and hide behind the First Amendment to protect their shennanigans.

As a wise man said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."

There are no theocracies in this country.

So you support violating the Constitution and the law of the land all because you have a personal dislike or hatred? How about we violate laws based on other peoples dislikes and hatreds? Exactly where does that get us? Anarchy of course.

The Mormons have no problem violating the consitutution by imposing the only theocracy we have in this country....

Personally, I'm tired of dangerous cults that screw with kids heads and hide behind the First Amendment to protect their shennanigans.

As a wise man said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."

There are no theocracies in this country.

Mormons, for one, are ruled by a theocracy.

Forum List

Back