BBC's "The Mormon Candidate"

All the Presidents and Vice-Presidents of the US have been men of religion. That's why we've been at war for nearly OUR WHOLE EXISTENCE as a nation! :eek:

Arguing over the different religions' merits is like arguing over mental retards and who's more intellectually impaired. Let's just agree that mormons are more impaired and bigger retards than the others and move on. :D

Grant a man of religion?
Drank a half gallon of whiskey a day and chased the whores.
Clinton a man of religion? :lol::lol::lol:
FDR? Ford? Nixon?.......................................

You are a funny man! No facts whatsoever to offer but a funny man!

All those you mention where Christians. Is ignorance bliss like they say it is? :D

All the Presidents and Vice-Presidents of the US have been men of religion. That's why we've been at war for nearly OUR WHOLE EXISTENCE as a nation! :eek:

Arguing over the different religions' merits is like arguing over mental retards and who's more intellectually impaired. Let's just agree that mormons are more impaired and bigger retards than the others and move on. :D

Grant a man of religion?

All those you mention where Christians. Is ignorance bliss like they say it is? :D

You said "men of religion".
Good to see now that you admit that statement was as vague as a fart in the wind.
Thanks for the clarification that most Presidents were not very religous at all.
I agree with you that.

Grant a man of religion?

Good to see now that you admit that statement was as vague as a fart in the wind.
Thanks for the clarification that most Presidents were not very religous at all.
I agree with you that.

I said C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-S, as in followers of Christ. I don't think any Presidents classified themselves as atheists. :D

I agree with you that.

I said C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-S, as in followers of Christ. I don't think any Presidents classified themselves as atheists. :D

No you didn't so quit the bull shitting cover up.
You clearly stated "men of religion" and then equated that to why we are "always at war" BS adding in some other Mormon BS.

And now you are running from that like a monkey on fire because you were called out on that absurd statement and know that it IS ABSURD.

I just thought of something

Most organizations have "secret" meetings. If "secret" means not open or privy to the public.

Why do organizations have "secret" meetings, you ask? To keep them from being disrupted by ignorant assholes!! And I mean most organizations and not just religious ones!!

I agree with you that.

You clearly stated "men of religion" and then equated that to why we are "always at war" BS adding in some other Mormon BS.

And now you are running from that like a monkey on fire because you were called out on that absurd statement and know that it IS ABSURD.

In the US, men of religion=christians, look it up.
Now go clean your room in the basement and make your mother happy. :D

I agree with you that.

Nixon was a Quaker.

I agree with you that.

Nixon was a Quaker.

So yeah. a Christian. not an athiest.

Nixon was a Quaker.

So yeah. a Christian. not an athiest.

Come on sweet! I respect any individual to follow what they feel in their own personal life is necessary, to help an individual comprehend and understand what's going on. The problem starts when you bring your comfort conceptions to the forefront, which in all its Glory, it's just I want you to expand on the reality of what the real world is. The world's not pretty, beyond its not perfect, its reality. it's not perfect, but taken refuge in god, you surrendered your sole, in my limited opinion for nothing. And turn over any self respect to do better. I know you can better yourself without god to but I have to accommodate your for nothing in god . With no disrespect AND self respect to do bettER for your your self. Truly I'm not trying to diminish, your limitations on this subject. If you find comfort following this path, that's fine. When you bring into the public forum, you lose all credibility. Final end of story! I can respect that you have faith, that's my limitations to comprehend. That's fine, and I respect that. The only comparison I can have, I knock on wood for comfort. And god hnot around, this is my limited comfort that hopefully all will go well Go figure?

More BS, in my neighborhood there are Jews, Sikh and a Muslim.

All men of religion in the United States.

I just finished remodeling my basement. My last child moved out 3 years ago as I am 58 years old Moe. Moved out of the parent's house at age 17 in 1972 and have been on my own since.

Try again.

More BS, in my neighborhood there are Jews, Sikh and a Muslim.

All men of religion in the United States.

I just finished remodeling my basement. My last child moved out 3 years ago as I am 58 years old Moe. Moved out of the parent's house at age 17 in 1972 and have been on my own since.

Try again.
So now American Presidents have been Jewish, Hindu and muslim? Do you even know what we're talking about? :dunno:

Your last child moved out 3 years ago and you're 58? What a fucking loser that child must be. :D

Forum List

Back