BBC's "The Mormon Candidate"

If you're a mormon, you live by whatever code the church tells you to live by. Or are you going to go tell your pastor that you won't follow their rules anymore?

do you know what a theocracy is? Because it doesnt seem like you do.

From wiki: "Theocracy is a form of government in which official policy is governed by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as (or claim to be) divinely guided, or is pursuant to the doctrine of a particular religion or religious group."

A religious hierarchy is a form of government of the church, and they tell you what to do and what undies to wear even.

Does this mean underwear legislation is coming soon. That would be wonderful c- span
Covering the "underwear" of politicians and politics.

Preserving the Constitution is going to create a Mormon theocracy?

These people that try to pit religions against each other are worse than the religions themselves. If that's possible.

What did I do. All religions have made of books of nonsense. They know the other books exists that's a day in and day out battle between them, what did I do. :confused:

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the idiots at the BBC.

If you're a mormon, you live by whatever code the church tells you to live by. Or are you going to go tell your pastor that you won't follow their rules anymore?

do you know what a theocracy is? Because it doesnt seem like you do.

From wiki: "Theocracy is a form of government in which official policy is governed by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as (or claim to be) divinely guided, or is pursuant to the doctrine of a particular religion or religious group."

A religious hierarchy is a form of government of the church, and they tell you what to do and what undies to wear even.

Thank you for firmly establishing that there are no theocracies in this nation.

First, this documentary was made by the BBC. The Democrats won't touch the Mormon issue with a ten foot pole.

Secondly, if Kennedy were a Bishop and had put all his records of all his church dealings under lock and key, you might have a point.

Romney was a Bishop. He also became a Stake President, which is pretty much like an ArchBishop. Given that, more scrutiny is required.

If the Catholics had secret ceremonies, secret oaths, and a arm of the church that went around spying on ex-members and apostates, I'd be worried about them, too.

Boy Howdy. You guys are really scraping the bottom aren't you??:D

And BTW have you ever read the history of the Catholic Church? It reads like a horror novel. Nice try, no cigar.

Or a history book....

The Catholic Church did terrible things because it was a government.

I just saw this report, On mitt Romney mormon unreal if true and alarming to me.
Anyone know facts? other than you get 2-3 wives, my point of interrest is.

A church can order you to to give baby to them or excomunication,

And Park Romney. is excomunicated that his brother
what give?

real links below

BBC's "The Mormon Candidate" on Current (schedule). Not answering questions is m.o. for Mittens

Last edited Sun Aug 26, 2012, 12:35 AM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

The documentary itself is probably old news to many here. It was gripping to me today. This is not (just) an attack post from me. What caught my attention was how LDS-ers would clam up, would not answer direct questions about allegations about their religion or their practices (shunning; spying/stalking). Not to be frivolous (which I don't mind being), but it immediately reminded me of how Mittens avoids questions about his religion and his taxes, the EASY way he does it, because (I saw in the documentary) it is a well travelled reaction of Mormons. He usually doesn't get angry overtly, just sort of looks away and says something vague and moves right along.

A few years ago, the Mormons were giving away Easter videos on t.v. that were really beautifully filmed. The catch was to let a couple of their missionaries visit to talk. I was really/sincerely curious and asked them, without malice, what their religion preached. They talked (ONLY) about Jesus. I said that, well, I know about that topic, but WHAT IS DIFFERENT about their religion. They wouldn’t answer. I said that if I couldn’t hear something different I might as well stay as I am. But sound familiar? ROMNEY won’t answer questions about his religion or his money, and not answering questions is modus operandi for Mormons.

The documentary was loud and clear: Mormonism is a cult, “smarter than Scientologists.” ROMNEY is/was a high administrator of his religion. In the documentary an ex-Mormon said that when she left it, she was faced with ROMNEY presiding, who told her she would never see her children again. Lots of spying, CIA members tracking members, just really REALLY WEIRD. Also, it goes the other way: CIA recruits lots of Mormons for themselves. A Mittens cousin who is an ex-Mormon was interviewed and he said that he himself is shunned and stalked.

The Mormon Candidate :

Sun Aug 26 @ 9am (all on Current)
Mon Aug 27 @ 1pm
Tue Aug 28 @ 11pm
Thu Aug 30 @ 3am
Thu Aug 30 @ 10pm
Fri Aug 31 @ 11am
Sat Sep 1 @ 4am
Sat Sep 1 @ 9am
Sat Sep 1 @ 8pm
Sat Sep 1 @ 11pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 2am
Mon Sep 3 @ 6am
Mon Sep 3 @ 12pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 7pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 11pm
Tue Sep 4 @ 11am
Tue Sep 4 @ 4pm
Thu Sep 6 @ 11pm
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie...pw.r_qf.&fp=c00b331b50d4e4b4&biw=1280&bih=621

Isn't the vice-president a Mormon?

I just saw this report, On mitt Romney mormon unreal if true and alarming to me.

what give?

real links below

BBC's "The Mormon Candidate" on Current (schedule). Not answering questions is m.o. for Mittens

The documentary itself is probably old news to many here. It was gripping to me today. This is not (just) an attack post from me. What caught my attention was how LDS-ers would clam up, would not answer direct questions about allegations about their religion or their practices (shunning; spying/stalking). Not to be frivolous (which I don't mind being), but it immediately reminded me of how Mittens avoids questions about his religion and his taxes, the EASY way he does it, because (I saw in the documentary) it is a well travelled reaction of Mormons. He usually doesn't get angry overtly, just sort of looks away and says something vague and moves right along.

A few years ago, the Mormons were giving away Easter videos on t.v. that were really beautifully filmed. The catch was to let a couple of their missionaries visit to talk. I was really/sincerely curious and asked them, without malice, what their religion preached. They talked (ONLY) about Jesus. I said that, well, I know about that topic, but WHAT IS DIFFERENT about their religion. They wouldn’t answer. I said that if I couldn’t hear something different I might as well stay as I am. But sound familiar? ROMNEY won’t answer questions about his religion or his money, and not answering questions is modus operandi for Mormons.

The documentary was loud and clear: Mormonism is a cult, “smarter than Scientologists.” ROMNEY is/was a high administrator of his religion. In the documentary an ex-Mormon said that when she left it, she was faced with ROMNEY presiding, who told her she would never see her children again. Lots of spying, CIA members tracking members, just really REALLY WEIRD. Also, it goes the other way: CIA recruits lots of Mormons for themselves. A Mittens cousin who is an ex-Mormon was interviewed and he said that he himself is shunned and stalked.

The Mormon Candidate :

Mon Aug 27 @ 1pm
Tue Aug 28 @ 11pm
Thu Aug 30 @ 3am
Thu Aug 30 @ 10pm
Fri Aug 31 @ 11am
Sat Sep 1 @ 4am
Sat Sep 1 @ 9am
Sat Sep 1 @ 8pm
Sat Sep 1 @ 11pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 2am
Mon Sep 3 @ 6am
Mon Sep 3 @ 12pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 7pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 11pm
Tue Sep 4 @ 11am
Tue Sep 4 @ 4pm
Thu Sep 6 @ 11pm
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie...pw.r_qf.&fp=c00b331b50d4e4b4&biw=1280&bih=621

Nope, Biden is a Catholic.

what give?

real links below

The Mormon Candidate :

Mon Aug 27 @ 1pm
Tue Aug 28 @ 11pm
Thu Aug 30 @ 3am
Thu Aug 30 @ 10pm
Fri Aug 31 @ 11am
Sat Sep 1 @ 4am
Sat Sep 1 @ 9am
Sat Sep 1 @ 8pm
Sat Sep 1 @ 11pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 2am
Mon Sep 3 @ 6am
Mon Sep 3 @ 12pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 7pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 11pm
Tue Sep 4 @ 11am
Tue Sep 4 @ 4pm
Thu Sep 6 @ 11pm

Nope, Biden is a Catholic.

What about the Senate Majority Leader?

what give?

real links below

The Mormon Candidate :

Mon Aug 27 @ 1pm
Tue Aug 28 @ 11pm
Thu Aug 30 @ 3am
Thu Aug 30 @ 10pm
Fri Aug 31 @ 11am
Sat Sep 1 @ 4am
Sat Sep 1 @ 9am
Sat Sep 1 @ 8pm
Sat Sep 1 @ 11pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 2am
Mon Sep 3 @ 6am
Mon Sep 3 @ 12pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 7pm
Mon Sep 3 @ 11pm
Tue Sep 4 @ 11am
Tue Sep 4 @ 4pm
Thu Sep 6 @ 11pm

Catholic Church:confused:

I think Asshole1 (alan1) is just naming names until he comes up with a Dem who is a Mormon as well and is fishing for bullshit.

Hey...................Asshole1...................the only other Mormon politician who has spoken about their faith is another GOPer named Huntsman.

There's another Mormon for you, but they're Republican.

Do keep trying though.

I think Asshole1 (alan1) is just naming names until he comes up with a Dem who is a Mormon as well and is fishing for bullshit.

Hey...................Asshole1...................the only other Mormon politician who has spoken about their faith is another GOPer named Huntsman.

There's another Mormon for you, but they're Republican.

Do keep trying though.

Try to relax, I don't want you to have an aneurism.
Perhaps your Sensei can help you calm down.

The only Mormon other than Romney, although I don't agree with his politics, he doesn't seem to be leading the Senate with his religious values, that is Reed.

First, the story is nonsense.

Second, do you think there is some file in SLC of everything a Bishop does or says?

WHy is the story nonsense. Mitt's never denied it.

Second, yeah, I really do think they do keep files in the malignant center of your cult.

So who exactly do you think puts together these files?

And of course Mitt isnt going to comment on confidential conversations.

First, the story is nonsense.

Second, do you think there is some file in SLC of everything a Bishop does or says?

WHy is the story nonsense. Mitt's never denied it.

Second, yeah, I really do think they do keep files in the malignant center of your cult.

So who exactly do you think puts together these files?

And of course Mitt isnt going to comment on confidential conversations.

not ones that make him look like an asshole, anyway.

All the Presidents and Vice-Presidents of the US have been men of religion. That's why we've been at war for nearly OUR WHOLE EXISTENCE as a nation! :eek:

Arguing over the different religions' merits is like arguing over mental retards and who's more intellectually impaired. Let's just agree that mormons are more impaired and bigger retards than the others and move on. :D

All the Presidents and Vice-Presidents of the US have been men of religion. That's why we've been at war for nearly OUR WHOLE EXISTENCE as a nation! :eek:

Arguing over the different religions' merits is like arguing over mental retards and who's more intellectually impaired. Let's just agree that mormons are more impaired and bigger retards than the others and move on. :D

Impaired and retarded is is no way to go through life. And for politicians who prefer to stay stagnant in motion just to keep the job. Religion does provide shelter to festering ignorance.

Last edited:

Grant a man of religion?
Drank a half gallon of whiskey a day and chased the whores.
Clinton a man of religion? :lol::lol::lol:
FDR? Ford? Nixon?.......................................

You are a funny man! No facts whatsoever to offer but a funny man!

Forum List

Back