Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 2 : The REligious Psychosis of Mike Pence

It's clear from the direction of this thread that there are bigots all around on all sides. Each bigot is angry and hateful toward the other side and will do ANYTHING to fuck the other side and shit on their rights, just to get some twisted form of vindication, all at the expense of liberty.

There is no hope for peaceful liberty in America. War seems inevitable.

Pence is a religious zealot and bigot who believe that religion -his religion- should legitimately drive public policy:

Mike Pence To Address Event Hosted By Anti-LGBT Hate Group | Right Wing Watch

Just another blatant example of extreme anti-religious bigotry and hatred from the “tolerant left”. Exactly the sort of insane, hateful, evil crap we expect from TheRegressivePervert. Nothing to see here; move along.
Mike should look forward to forever reaping what he sows. He was run out of IN for that crap; he knew not to run again.

Your lies are hilarious! What a dumbass!
And his Secretary of State, Connie Lawson, engaged in voter suppression and cockblockiing voter registrations to get Don elected.

You have no idea what cockblocking means unless you are gay, and then you still have it wrong!

Keep posting so everyone can see a true liberal dumbass in his natural environment!

Cockblocking isn't really a homosexual thing, but cockblockers ARE faggots.

It's clear from the direction of this thread that there are bigots all around on all sides. Each bigot is angry and hateful toward the other side and will do ANYTHING to fuck the other side and shit on their rights, just to get some twisted form of vindication, all at the expense of liberty.

Pfft, nonsense. Anyone and everyone is free to believe any magical nonsense they wish, as far as I am concerned. And we have peaceful transition pf power and rule of law in this country, so I reject your libertarian "revolution is coming" nonsense.

Just another blatant example of extreme anti-religious bigotry and hatred from the “tolerant left”. Exactly the sort of insane, hateful, evil crap we expect from TheRegressivePervert. Nothing to see here; move along.
Mike should look forward to forever reaping what he sows. He was run out of IN for that crap; he knew not to run again.

Your lies are hilarious! What a dumbass!
And his Secretary of State, Connie Lawson, engaged in voter suppression and cockblockiing voter registrations to get Don elected.

You have no idea what cockblocking means unless you are gay, and then you still have it wrong!

Keep posting so everyone can see a true liberal dumbass in his natural environment!

Cockblocking isn't really a homosexual thing, but cockblockers ARE faggots.
Gay cowboy, I have told you a million times! Stop bringing up gay sex in every thread!

Right, using arguments from the pulpit. And they had to be subjugated by rational rule of law.
Right, and black folks, who had suffered years of real oppression had no alternatives, whereas gay dudes with an agenda want to force a cake baker to create artwork that is deliberately repugnant to the baker, just so gay boy can get even.

Right?

Pfft, nonsense. Anyone and everyone is free to believe any magical nonsense they wish, as far as I am concerned. And we have peaceful transition pf power and rule of law in this country, so I reject your libertarian "revolution is coming" nonsense.
People will not be required to promote the ideals, behaviors or rituals of others. That’s going to be how this thing boils down.

People will not be required to promote the ideals, behaviors or rituals of others.
Which is not what placing two grooms on a cake is. You can keep that nonsense, i have no use for it. You were the guy picketing the corner store in 1966 that DARED to sell birth control to married couples, claiming they were promoting orgies in the streets.

Which changed precisely due to the efforts of people like me, and in spite of people like you . You would have been the guy saying, "you have an alternative! Open your own business! Or move north!"
I would have. You are right.

And then, I would have put my NON- racisr ass and capitalism to work, and opened my own business and served everyone, making MORE money than the bigot trash. Many would have done the same.

You and others have no faith in liberty.

Just admit that you hate libery and that you are a totalitarian fascist. It's okay. They all already know. You proved it.

:beer:

No. You are wrong.

This issue will boil down to people can’t be required to promote or condone others’ behaviors, ideals or rituals.

No hate. No bigotry. Objecting to behaviors or ideals isn’t bigotry. It’s freedom of association.

People will not be required to promote the ideals, behaviors or rituals of others.
Which is not what placing two grooms on a cake is. You can keep that nonsense, i have no use for it. You were the guy picketing the corner store in 1966 that DARED to sell birth control to married couples, claiming they were promoting orgies in the streets.
Nevertheless, that’s what the Court will find to put this rats nest to bed.

Nuns still don’t have to sell birth control. See how easy this is?

Pence is a religious zealot and bigot who believe that religion -his religion- should legitimately drive public policy:

Mike Pence To Address Event Hosted By Anti-LGBT Hate Group | Right Wing Watch

Vice President Mike Pence will address this year’s Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., on Saturday, an event put on annually by Religious Right group Family Research Council.

Last year, President Donald Trump was the first sitting president to address the group. Trump was invited to speak at the conference again this year, but at the time of publication, his attendance was unconfirmed.

The Values Voters Summit is hosted annually by the Family Research Council, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has listed in its index of hate groups. FRC president Tony Perkins and his employees have actively lobbied against marriage equality and transgender rights for decades—an agenda that Perkins told radio listeners he once discussed with former White House adviser Steve Bannon. Last year, Bannon and other White House officials recruited FRC in their war against the Republican establishment that they believe to be too moderate.

But Pence does not mind cavorting with those who have committed child sexual abuse- as long as they share his pathological bigotry:

As made abundantly clear last year, Perkins and his ilk have retooled their “family values” message from years past to include unwavering support of the Trump administration and its allies. Since last year’s conference, FRC has provided cover for failed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore after he was accused of sexual misconduct with teenage girls while he was in his 30s, announced that evangelicals were giving Trump a “mulligan” for his alleged affair with Stephanie “Stormy Daniels” Clifford as long as he continues to fulfill their agenda, and called for prayers to protect Trump from “left-wing news media.” Coincidentally, Perkins has also received an appointment to the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.

You're obsessed with the ghey

Weird
That's his lifestyle choice.

Which changed precisely due to the efforts of people like me, and in spite of people like you . You would have been the guy saying, "you have an alternative! Open your own business! Or move north!"
I would have. You are right.

And then, I would have put my NON- racisr ass and capitalism to work, and opened my own business and served everyone, making MORE money than the bigot trash. Many would have done the same.

You and others have no faith in liberty.

Just admit that you hate libery and that you are a totalitarian fascist. It's okay. They all already know. You proved it.

:beer:
you won't get rich catering to the 1% but you certainly have the right to try.

Well, that's kind of shitting on their rights, is it not?
It is not. They decided to enter the public market place, and i recognize no right to discriminate against gay people. So you will probably have to peddle that to someone else.

So you think government control is better than letting the markets decide if a business is a success or failure. You wear the "statist regressive" label well.

Forum List

Back