Even Rassmussen Trump down to 43% approval

Wow, that makes old Trumpybear look more like a fool.

Last edited:
43% for a Trump ass kisser poll - they better get the Kremlin to investigate that.

43% is what Obama sat at for a long time.....and if you think a dem congress would impeach a president that is favored by over 40% of the American people you are as loony as you all seem to be.....besides when the polls are of voting age and likely to vote his number rise right back up to 50%....and he has a favorable rating of 93% from republican voters.....

43% is what Obama sat at for a long time.....and if you think a dem congress would impeach a president that is favored by over 40% of the American people you are as loony as you all seem to be.....besides when the polls are of voting age and likely to vote his number rise right back up to 50%....and he has a favorable rating of 93% from republican voters.....

:cryhug_1_:

AORA

AUTOMATIC OBAMA REFLEX ACTION

Putin isn't dumb enough to actually recruit a guy like that.
actually..
5UvJzqi.jpg

When was Trump's approval rating over 50%? Ever?

WGAS?

Check Congress' approval rating...it's about 16-18%.

Unless you are a total moron, you have noticed that from the moment Trump announced for the Presidency, the MSM has been engaged in a Full Court Press to discredit, slander,and ridicule Trump, and then to nullify the results of the 2016 election. Against this onslaught, an approval rating of 40% or better is MIRACULOUS!

It is incredible that it's this high!

And by the way, which non-deceased Democrats have a higher favorability rating?

Zero.

Rasmussen didn't ask me. I'd give President Trump 100% approval rating.

I just have to say that the latest fake scandal about Trump being a "Russian agent" is by far the goofiest thing the left has come up with. It's pretty obvious when you think about it: The Mueller investigation is fizzling out like I said it would, so someone had to come up with something new in order to keep the leftist howling monkeys stirred up.

The fact that the left is actually slurping down this regurgitated crap shows how gullible and ignorant they really are. Geez, and they call Alex Jones a "tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist."

:laughing0301:

Most people get real tired of being lied to by news agencies and pollsters.....when will you libs get it?.....when will you stop and see how wrong your sources have been?.....

Most people get real tired of being lied to by news agencies and pollsters.....when will you libs get it?.....when will you stop and see how wrong your sources have been?.....

Most people also have BS-detectors. I think one of the qualifications for joining the liberal club is that deactivate you BS-detector first, as a token of faith.

Most people also have BS-detectors. I think one of the qualifications for joining the liberal club is that deactivate you BS-detector first, as a token of faith.

Anybody with a BS detector stopped listening to tRump a long time ago!

When was Trump's approval rating over 50%? Ever?

WGAS?

Check Congress' approval rating...it's about 16-18%.

Unless you are a total moron, you have noticed that from the moment Trump announced for the Presidency, the MSM has been engaged in a Full Court Press to discredit, slander,and ridicule Trump, and then to nullify the results of the 2016 election. Against this onslaught, an approval rating of 40% or better is MIRACULOUS!

It is incredible that it's this high!

And by the way, which non-deceased Democrats have a higher favorability rating?

Zero.

Hey dummy, how about simply looking it up?

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Rasmussen is consistently a polling outliar in Trump’s favor.

Forum List

Back