Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 2 : The REligious Psychosis of Mike Pence

Just another blatant example of extreme anti-religious bigotry and hatred from the “tolerant left”. Exactly the sort of insane, hateful, evil crap we expect from TheRegressivePervert. Nothing to see here; move along.
Mike should look forward to forever reaping what he sows. He was run out of IN for that crap; he knew not to run again.

He wasnt ran out of Indiana. Dumb fuck
Yes darling, he pretty luich was, he knew damn well he couldn't get elected again over his attacks on "infidels" to his religion.

Let's see! Who won Indiana in the electoral college? That would be Trump and Pence.

Who won Indiana's Senate seat? Todd Young, a Republican.

Who won the governors race? Mike Pence's Lt. Governor, Eric Holcomb, a Republican.

I'll bet you have beautiful brown eyes because you are so full of shit!
Nevertheless, pence stood to lose his next state election, because of his freakish religious zealot behavior. And that's in a state still trying to figure out what century it is.

I support your "right" to take it in the ass, I don't support you thinking you have the "right" to make everyone accept it.

Pence is a religious zealot and bigot who believe that religion -his religion- should legitimately drive public policy:

Mike Pence To Address Event Hosted By Anti-LGBT Hate Group | Right Wing Watch

Vice President Mike Pence will address this year’s Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., on Saturday, an event put on annually by Religious Right group Family Research Council.

Last year, President Donald Trump was the first sitting president to address the group. Trump was invited to speak at the conference again this year, but at the time of publication, his attendance was unconfirmed.

The Values Voters Summit is hosted annually by the Family Research Council, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has listed in its index of hate groups. FRC president Tony Perkins and his employees have actively lobbied against marriage equality and transgender rights for decades—an agenda that Perkins told radio listeners he once discussed with former White House adviser Steve Bannon. Last year, Bannon and other White House officials recruited FRC in their war against the Republican establishment that they believe to be too moderate.

But Pence does not mind cavorting with those who have committed child sexual abuse- as long as they share his pathological bigotry:

As made abundantly clear last year, Perkins and his ilk have retooled their “family values” message from years past to include unwavering support of the Trump administration and its allies. Since last year’s conference, FRC has provided cover for failed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore after he was accused of sexual misconduct with teenage girls while he was in his 30s, announced that evangelicals were giving Trump a “mulligan” for his alleged affair with Stephanie “Stormy Daniels” Clifford as long as he continues to fulfill their agenda, and called for prayers to protect Trump from “left-wing news media.” Coincidentally, Perkins has also received an appointment to the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.
First you attack white people now you are on to attacking Christians...boy you are on a roll!
Such victims....shall we have a pity party for the poor downtrodden?

They’re just mad Pence won’t convert to the cult of lgbt. And they know he won’t. So it makes them nervous & defensive. So they’re beating the heretic war drums.
Isn't that a legitimate concern for the lgbt community?

You wouldn't feel all worm and happy having a guy whose religion demanded that all Christians should be beheaded, would you?

Can you see why the lgbt community might be concerned about Pence's commitment to personal liberty?

You wouldn't feel all worm and happy having a guy whose religion demanded that all Christians should be beheaded, would you?
Dems just put two of those types in congress. Haven't heard a peep form the OP about them, have you? They believe in killing christians and gays. The house even passed a new rule to allow hijabs.

BTW the senate just unanimously passed a religious liberty resolution because of improper questioning in the senate judiciary committee by Fienstien, Harris and Hirano.

That's right you don't,crybaby. At no time will anyone force you to open a cake business that serves the public.
Well, that's kind of shitting on their rights, is it not?

The lgbt community has to trust the rest of us. We will protect you and provide services if these uppity clowns don't want to do it. Let's don't be hypocrites shit on their right to be bigots.

At no time will anyone tell a Christian he can’t have a theme cake business & force him to bake cakes that are against his faith
Actually, that's probably exactly how it will eventually be. He can just hire a gay person to make the cake. Problem solved. :)

Dems just put two of those types in congress. Haven't heard a peep form the OP about them, have you? They believe in killing christians and gays. The house even passed a new rule to allow hijabs.

BTW the senate just unanimously passed a religious liberty resolution because of improper questioning in the senate judiciary committee by Fienstien, Harris and Hirano.
You're not getting any argument from me on that. It's a two-way street.

Defend liberty. Even the liberty you don't like.

Mike pence is a good man. I’ve seen you Christian haters and leftists try to libel him again and again but it doesn’t work because you don’t actually have good evidence or arguments against him.

He will be president someday

Mike pence is a good man. I’ve seen you Christian haters and leftists try to libel him again and again but it doesn’t work because you don’t actually have good evidence or arguments against him.

He will be president someday
He is a theocrat that wants his favorite magical voodoo turned into laws. The only way Mike pence ever becomes president is if trump is impeached and he is not forced to immediately resign along side him.

I don't have to bake your wedding cake
That's right you don't,crybaby. At no time will anyone force you to open a cake business that serves the public.

You should revisit the Co case ;) The State is on it's way to a settlement.
And on it's way to more lawsuits. The o ly reason it got thrown out is because the State fucked up and went too far in their language. Seems like you're the one who needs to read up.

It is not. They decided to enter the public market place, and i recognize no right to discriminate against gay people. So you will probably have to peddle that to someone else.
What you are telling the world is that business owners should be forced to do business with people in a way that works contrary to their religious convictions?

How is that liberty?

Is there an extreme shortage of cake bakers willing to bake a gay cake?

This is not the end of Jim Crow. Gays aren't left with no alternative.

Liberty is a two-way street.

I am losing hope and faith in the American people.

Forum List

Back