Basic Rules of Immigration Flouted by Dems

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The following principles of immigration are axiomatic, un-arguable, and universally applied around the world:

(1) The laws enacted by the legislature represent, by definition, the "will of the people," and unless found to be unconstitutional, must be executed "faithfully" by the chief executive of the national government.

(2) Every country must have the final say (and NOT the would-be immigrants themselves) on who gets to come in, whether as a visitor or as a potential immigrant. Such decisions should (and are required by law to) be made rationally, considering factors such as the talents and resources of the applicants, and their likelihood of becoming valuable visitors, residents and/or citizens.

(3) Immigration laws and enforcement are in place to benefit THE PEOPLE LEGALLY LIVING WITHIN THE COUNTRY, and not the people who want to come to the country, regardless of how earnest they are, or the conditions they are leaving in their native countries.

Any reasonable and rational analysis of the actions and rhetoric of the major Democrat figures in this country dating back to Senator Edward M. Kennedy, must conclude that the Democrat party has willfully and wrongfully conspired to spawn a massive influx of undesirables and illegals, essentially all of whom are certain to be net collectors rather than contributors to the public fisc, all in a cynical attempt to undermine the political system of the United States by infecting it with the near unanimous Democrat votes of these wretched immigrants, their children, and families.

Along the way, a compliant Supreme Court has greased the skids with a series of illogical, improper, and insidious decisions, all designed to facilitate the Democrats' planned "alien invasion." These decisions have, for example, (a) created out of nothing the principle of "birthright citizenship," unique in the civilized world, which grants citizenship to any baby who happens to be born on U.S. soil, (b) demanded that the federal, state, local governments, and public schools treat those in the country illegally with the same generosity (welfare, Medicaid, free K-12 school tuition*, housing subsidies, etc.) and respect ("Constitutional" rights) as U.S. citizens, and (c) allowed liberal state and local governments to "thumb their noses" at the Federal Government's (pathetic) attempts to enforce immigration laws.

This cynical campaign has gone on in the phony guise of "compassion for the less-fortunate," and with the full cooperation of the liberal MSM. And because of that, few Republicans dare to speak candidly or logically about the Alien Invasion, for fear of being branded a bigot/racist.

And now we have one Donald Trump, whose entire presidential candidacy is rooted in the simple principle of taking our immigration laws seriously, and he just might pull it off. Because the American people understand (A), (B), and (C) above, even if the Democrats are trying to obscure them.

Thank God for this one candidate who seems not to be a part of the "Political Class."

_______
* Consider: If I am a resident of Ohio and I want to send my kid to an exemplary public school in Pennsylvania, I have to pay a high tuition for that privilege; if I'm an illegal from Mexico and send my kids to that same school, it's FREE!

The D party can't survive without a large influx of illiterate foreigners. So, I suspect the scam continues unabated and the consequences just might be unsightly.

Forum List

Back