ILLEGAL COMMIT HORRENDOUS CRIMES AGAINST AMERICANS.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HILLARY PANDERING TO ILLEGAL ALIENS

Accusing Trump of insulting and offending Immigrants by being truthful. Afraid of offending Hispanic voters. I would never vote for a liar. I am a Die hard Liberal and would never vote for Hillary. The fact remains that Illegal aliens do commit horrendous crimes against Americans and no one wants to talk about it for fear of being called racist. How do I treat criminals? Give them a pity party in prison?
Illegal aliens are not Immigrants. Immigrants come to this country legally and not by overstaying their visas or jumping the border and dropping anchor babies on American taxpayers.

Sherline: What Do Illegal Aliens Cost Hospitals?
» Sherline: What Do Illegal Aliens Cost Hospitals? » Commentary -- GOPUSA

ILLEGAL ALIENS MURDER 12 AMERICANS DAILY
Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan
Read more at Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

RAPE DENIERS: 9 FACTS ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME THE MEDIA COVERS UP
Rape Deniers: 9 Facts About Illegal Alien Crime The Media Covers Up - Breitbart
7 Horrible Crimes Committed In America by Illegal Aliens

1) Keeping a sex slave for 18 months:
2) The illegal alien serial rapist: On Wednesday, U.S. Marshals brought Baltazar Gabriel Delgado-
3) ) The illegal alien who murdered a woman driving him to the hospital:
4) An illegal alien who molested a child and was paid 4 million dollars by Orange County, CA:
6) The illegal immigrant terrorist who planned to blow up Jewish synagogues
7) A 13-year-old gang raped by illegal immigrants:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ACCOUNTED FOR NEARLY 37 PERCENT OF FEDERAL SENTENCES IN FY 2014
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

(Where did Trump lie? He tells the truth were others will not because they are afraid of offending and insulting illegally aliens and losing Hispanic votes. Illegal aliens in our prison are evidence of the crimes illegal aliens commit.)

Last edited:
Illegal aliens in or prisons do not have time share but are criminals who have committed crimes. But according to Hillary Clinton we cannot insult and offend them by calling them illegal aliens or criminals. When have we stop calling a rat a rat?

I will stop and listen to Clinton and Sanders and other Dumacrate when they visit our prisons and then make the statement that illegal aliens are hard working law abiding people. Paying a fine for entering illegally is a joke on the American people unless we let Americans out of our prison system with a fine.

Forum List

Back