Barry o dreams of my daddy

anna

Rookie
Jul 31, 2009
Barry soetoro commie in chief, is requiring the schools to learn about his background. Hahahaha, how about a fucking legit birth certificate for starters!! Dreams of my daddy!!! Who the fuck is his daddy?? Malcolm x barrak obama sr. Frank marshall davis??? With his moms stanley ann dunham aka peanut butter legs spread easy attitude, could be anyone!!

what a great lesson plan.

the President talking straight to them will make them feel a real part of their country and spurn interest in government studies

Barry soetoro commie in chief, is requiring the schools to learn about his background. Hahahaha, how about a fucking legit birth certificate for starters!! Dreams of my daddy!!! Who the fuck is his daddy?? Malcolm x barrak obama sr. Frank marshall davis??? With his moms stanley ann dunham aka peanut butter legs spread easy attitude, could be anyone!!

Thanks anna
Your poorly constructed diatribe is representative of the typical republican supporter today. Comments like yours and the people storming town hall meetings reinforce the impression the American people have of the republicans

Please continue to post so that we may be reminded of what the republican party has to offer us

The feds have already disseminated the lesson plan for next week, including learning more about Obama and what the kids can do to "help him".

I have been on the phone all day to Superintendents across the state telling them this is a big no-no.

About half shared some agreement that it came across as odd - the other half so far seem totally accepting of this forced infusion of Obamathink upon our kids.

I often have told people they go to far in comparing Obama to Hitler - but this does dance a bit too closely to the Hitler Youth propaganda programs of Nazi Germany.

Here's the link to the federal government directed lesson plan...

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wonder if Article 15 has seen this one, yet.

Forum List

Back