Sarah Palin's "Asia" speaking event

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
As everyone knows, I'm no fan of Sarah Palin, but this is just WRONG. She certainly doesn't deserve this kind of treatment from a bunch of rabble rousers trying to one-up SNL. At least at SNL, we know they are doing comedy. Who are these guys anyway?

CLSA Pulling A "Borat" On Sarah Palin

As everyone knows, I'm no fan of Sarah Palin, but this is just WRONG. She certainly doesn't deserve this kind of treatment from a bunch of rabble rousers trying to one-up SNL. At least at SNL, we know they are doing comedy. Who are these guys anyway?

This is almost as funny as the time that radio station pulled a practical joke on her. Now THAT was funny.

Looks like they are spoofing you dopey libs.

It's on the CLSA website.
https://www.clsa.com/about-clsa/med.../CLSA-to-host-sarah-palin-at-16th-clsa-if.php

Ex-governor's first commercial speech will be in Asia: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com
HONG KONG -- Former U.S. vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, once questioned about her lack of foreign policy experience, will make a trip to Asia later this month.

The former Alaska governor will visit Hong Kong to address the CLSA Investors Forum, a well-known annual conference of global investment managers, the host announced Monday.

Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Alan Greenspan have spoken at the event, hosted by brokerage and investment group CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets.

"Our keynote speakers are notable luminaries who often address topics that go beyond traditional finance such as geopolitics," company spokeswoman Simone Wheeler said in a statement.

"We just felt it would be a fabulous opportunity for CLSA clients to hear from Mrs. Palin," Wheeler said, adding that CLSA approached Palin with the offer.

She said the conference aimed to present investors "a diversity of views that potentially influence decision-makers who help shape the markets."

Well, the left is petrified of this woman, and for good reason. If she was the the dumb bimbo they portray her to be, why waste any time on her?

Pretty funny to watch actually.. she just laughs them off as they carry on like a bunch of rude and ignorant loons.

If she was the the dumb bimbo they portray her to be, why waste any time on her?

Well, it used to be because it was fun to watch her screw up. Now, it's because she spread lies about non-existent "death panels" and dolts who love her believed her.

Looks like they are spoofing you dopey libs.

It's on the CLSA website.
https://www.clsa.com/about-clsa/med.../CLSA-to-host-sarah-palin-at-16th-clsa-if.php

Ex-governor's first commercial speech will be in Asia: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com
HONG KONG -- Former U.S. vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, once questioned about her lack of foreign policy experience, will make a trip to Asia later this month.

The former Alaska governor will visit Hong Kong to address the CLSA Investors Forum, a well-known annual conference of global investment managers, the host announced Monday.

Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Alan Greenspan have spoken at the event, hosted by brokerage and investment group CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets.

"Our keynote speakers are notable luminaries who often address topics that go beyond traditional finance such as geopolitics," company spokeswoman Simone Wheeler said in a statement.

"We just felt it would be a fabulous opportunity for CLSA clients to hear from Mrs. Palin," Wheeler said, adding that CLSA approached Palin with the offer.

She said the conference aimed to present investors "a diversity of views that potentially influence decision-makers who help shape the markets."

The article made the rounds yesterday, and is sure as shit wasn't just "dopey libs" who bought it. I didn't think it was amusing at all, which is why I posted it. If CLSA is like "The Onion" that's news to me, honey. But now I'll know not to ever defend Sarah Palin again.

If she was the the dumb bimbo they portray her to be, why waste any time on her?

Well, it used to be because it was fun to watch her screw up. Now, it's because she spread lies about non-existent "death panels" and dolts who love her believed her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpM_Pv430Qg&NR=1]YouTube - Obama Without His Teleprompter[/ame]

lefty wingnuts trying to dismiss Palin at every turn, i love it keep it coming you brain dead fuckers your time is short.

lefty wingnuts trying to dismiss Palin at every turn, i love it keep it coming you brain dead fuckers your time is short.

Did I miss a memo? Was it not the "Barracuda Barbie", Sarah Palin, who dismissed HERSELF and left the people of Alaska hanging out to dry?

Did I miss a memo? Was it not the "Barracuda Barbie", Sarah Palin, who dismissed HERSELF and left the people of Alaska hanging out to dry?

No... It wasn't... And that you need to paint her resignation as such says far more about you than it says about her.

DUMBASS!

No... It wasn't... And that you need to paint her resignation as such says far more about you than it says about her.

DUMBASS!

Oh this should be rich....how would YOU paint her resignation?

DUMBASS!

Oh this should be rich....how would YOU paint her resignation?

I'd paint it as trouble for dopey libs.

And comedy gold for the rest us watching you dopey libs self-destruct in your haste to bash her. :lol:

people who know her dismiss her at every turn, that should tell you something.

Like who?
like my friend's dad who works with Todd at BP and my friend's mom who was part of the same social group she was in and my friend who Sarah babysat.
They think she is fake and that is all I will say.

Forum List

Back