Barry begins 'Bush III'

Its a little early to declare this one dude.

This may have been a standing order by Bush that Obama has not yet been able to undo.

Not possible, no POTUS could give such a standing order as a strike into another nation, an ally to boot must have conformation before launch.

Can't blame Bush here.

Barry owns this one.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan drone attack kills nine

You thought Bush was wrong to just shoot and ask questions later?

Obama thinks the same way.

Will they share a cell in the hague?

Faux Outrage Score = 89/100.

I wish Bush supporters could make up their minds.

Either Obama is a marxist muslim weakling, who will coddle terrorists and invited them over for tea.

Or, Obama is neocon-ish "Bush II" who's going to try to kill or capture members of al qaeda.

Which one is he? And can Conservatives pick one talking point and stick with it, or is that not possible? Are conservatives really that unprincipled?

Either Obama is a marxist muslim weakling, who will coddle terrorists and invited them over for tea.

Or, Obama is neocon-ish "Bush II" who's going to try to kill or capture members of al qaeda.

Which one is he? And can Conservatives pick one talking point and stick with it, or is that not possible? Are conservatives really that unprincipled?
I have to point out that your entire post is asinine.

I am not a 'bush supporter' nor am I outraged.

If you paid any attention at all, I have been saying all along that there is no real difference between dems and Gopers, they are both full of shit.

Get with the program and pay attention next time.

This should be of no surprise to anyone.

“There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again . . . If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won’t act, we will.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2182955.ece

This was a year and a half ago and not the only time it's been brought up by him, his critics, and his supporters.

LOL God this is so easy.

I love it, the left have become ruthless warriors. :lol:

More anti Obama bullshit bashing.:cuckoo:

Not all liberals are against the war in Afghanistan. Had it been done correctly, we wouldn't be where we are now there and we wouldn't have gone to Iraq.

Obama said multiple times during the campaign that he would strengthen our troop levels there. The right just buggered themselves and called him a muslim pacifist. Now that he is standing up to them, he's a Bushista.

If there are terrorists in Pakistan who the Pakistani government can't stop and we know they are attacking our troops in Afghanistan, we should take them out.

As to the Hague crap, it isn't Afghanistan we are talking about. It's torture and holding people for years with no charges or rights. It's about attacking another country who wasn't a threat to US. It's about spying on US citizens. It's about breaking the FISA law.

I look forward to 8 years of this picky little snivel snot drivel shit complaining by the right. If this is all you can come up with, the we should be able to lock up Bush and Cheney quite easily.:eusa_pray:

I love it, the left have become ruthless warriors.

Up yours sweetie. The left has always had warriors who have fough and died for this country. It's just that right likes to pretend they are the only ones who stand up for our Country.

Up yours sweetie. The left has always had warriors who have fough and died for this country. It's just that right likes to pretend they are the only ones who stand up for our Country.

Don't call me sweetie, hunnybunny.

I am not referring to brave soldiers no matter what their political persuasian, I am talking about the cowardly left.

Bogus deflection alert.

When it comes to defending this nation while in uniform, I have to agree, it is not fair to judge or label according to political preferences.

We all can piss and moan, call each other names and bitch about politics, but, I do think this is where (IMO) a line should be drawn. I could piss and moan about gayboy here and his political views all day, but, if he is a brother in arms, he always has my respect and honor and my life stands behind that. Period.

When it comes to defending this nation while in uniform, I have to agree, it is not fair to judge or label according to political preferences.

We all can piss and moan, call each other names and bitch about politics, but, I do think this is where (IMO) a line should be drawn. I could piss and moan about gayboy here and his political views all day, but, if he is a brother in arms, he always has my respect and honor and my life stands behind that. Period.

Yeah, well my gripe is with lefties like code pink who slander our troops and call them baby killers. Hmmmm... what was that I heard about Obama's chartered drone killing 9? Silence? I thought so.

Yeah, well my gripe is with lefties like code pink who slander our troops and call them baby killers. Hmmmm... what was that I heard about Obama's chartered drone killing 9? Silence? I thought so.

I bet he changed drones tho !!:eusa_whistle:

I bet he changed drones tho !!:eusa_whistle:

To what? A kindler gentler one? :tongue:

Forum List

Back