Barry begins 'Bush III'

Faux Outrage Score = 89/100.

I wish Bush supporters could make up their minds.

Either Obama is a marxist muslim weakling, who will coddle terrorists and invited them over for tea.

Or, Obama is neocon-ish "Bush II" who's going to try to kill or capture members of al qaeda.

Which one is he? And can Conservatives pick one talking point and stick with it, or is that not possible? Are conservatives really that unprincipled?

Bogus deflection alert.
Red Dawn does that a lot

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan drone attack kills nine

You thought Bush was wrong to just shoot and ask questions later?

Obama thinks the same way.

Will they share a cell in the hague?

totaly different:

read the article......

.... North Waziristan, a stronghold of al-Qaeda and Taleban militants.

A second suspected drone attack has been reported in South Waziristan, killing five people.

Swat plays host to frequent battles between the Pakistani army and Islamic militants trying to enforce a strict form of Islamic law set down by Mullah Fazlullah, a radical cleric.

'Militants killed'

The first drone attack struck a house owned by a man called Khalil Khan in the village of Zeerakai at 1700 local time.

Four Arab militants were killed in the strikes, officials said. Their identities were not immediately clear but officials said one was a senior al-Qaeda operative.

notice the tone of the article......

This should be of no surprise to anyone.

“There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again . . . If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won’t act, we will.”

Obama willing to invade Pakistan in al-Qaeda hunt - Times Online

This was a year and a half ago and not the only time it's been brought up by him, his critics, and his supporters.

President Musharraf? He's gone.

This should be of no surprise to anyone.

“There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again . . . If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won’t act, we will.”

Obama willing to invade Pakistan in al-Qaeda hunt - Times Online

This was a year and a half ago and not the only time it's been brought up by him, his critics, and his supporters.

President Musharraf? He's gone.

Yes, I know this. The point still stands.

The left has always had warriors who have fough and died for this country.

Can you name a few of them? I'm curious because I don't see it. Today's liberals, or "progressives," or whatever else they call themselves these days aren't the warriors I've seen.

I can think of only one....Wesley Clark, whose troops referred to him as the "perfumed prince," because of his fondness for press releases and photo-ops.

Who are these left-wing warriors?

Forum List

Back