Barr to Nadler: ‘I’m NOT talking to your staff attorneys’ regarding Mueller redactions

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
House Judiciary Committee chairman Jerrold Nadler is trying to pull a fast one with Attorney General William Barr, and the AG will have none of it.

Barr was asked to testify before Nadler’s committee to answer questions about redactions he made to special counsel Robert Mueller’s report before he released it earlier this month. The AG noted that he would be happy to answer whatever questions he could.

But Nadler has other plans for Barr, and they include an attempt to depose the AG as though he were on trial for something when he’s really just supposed to be showing up to answer questions from lawmakers, not their staff attorneys.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com ...

Watching Barr handle the DemonRSTS is almost as much fun as Trump’s tweets that send them scurrying for duct tape head wraps.

Give these thugs a taste of their own medicine! Barr and Trump should remind America of the history of former AG Eric "The RED" Holder!

barr doesn't get to dictate how nadler wants to conduct biz'nez.

Nope. Not a one. Nadler tried to pull a fast one and Barr said hell no.

No repercussions just a Nadler who will have to try something else. Funny to watch though.

Nope. Not a one. Nadler tried to pull a fast one and Barr said hell no.

No repercussions just a Nadler who will have to try something else. Funny to watch though.

Hopefully a Japanese whaler will get his fat ass first. I can not get over how Nadler looks like a South Park animator drew him.

BTW, Nadler should really recuse himself in regards to any of President Trump's business.

Nadler is pissed at Trump for beating his ass on a big development project in Nadler's district.

But he just did.

do you think there won't be repercussions?

Probably not. Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress and he got a medal.

uh-huh.... when will you be bringing up obama & hillary?

When will you bring up Bars punishment? You won’t because you know that by next Monday everyone will be talking about Kim Kardashian going to the store with no makeup on.

But he just did.

When will you bring up Bars punishment? You won’t because you know that by next Monday everyone will be talking about Kim Kardashian going to the store with no makeup on.

no, not really. nice delusion you got though.

But he just did.

Here you are trying to say Bar will be fed to alligators for telling fat Nadler to go pound a bagel, yet you can’t say what’s going to happen? Talk about “delusion”

If he wants Mr. Barr's cooperation, he does. Nadler isn't Barr's boss.

a subpoena might say otherwise. & say barr never testifies, there's still mueller & mcgahn.

The intent is to fight the subpoenas in court. There is a disagreement as to whether they meet legal muster, in regards to executive privilege and other objections.

Here you are trying to say Bar will be fed to alligators for telling fat Nadler to go pound a bagel, yet you can’t say what’s going to happen? Talk about “delusion”

uh, nooooooooooooooooo- did i ever say he was gonna be fed to gators? no, n i did not cause i do not know what will happen & neither do you. what i DID say, was there will be repercussions. what are they you ask? don't know- but we shall see. nadler is waiting till thurs, then it's on.

Forum List

Back