Barr to Nadler: ‘I’m NOT talking to your staff attorneys’ regarding Mueller redactions

Probably not. Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress and he got a medal.

uh-huh.... when will you be bringing up obama & hillary?

When will you bring up Bars punishment? You won’t because you know that by next Monday everyone will be talking about Kim Kardashian going to the store with no makeup on.

no, not really. nice delusion you got though.

Here you are trying to say Bar will be fed to alligators for telling fat Nadler to go pound a bagel, yet you can’t say what’s going to happen? Talk about “delusion”

uh, nooooooooooooooooo- did i ever say he was gonna be fed to gators? no, n i did not cause i do not know what will happen & neither do you. what i DID say, was there will be repercussions. what are they you ask? don't know- but we shall see. nadler is waiting till thurs, then it's on.

Fuck, not Nadler. Nothing will happen except some news blurbs.

uh-huh.... when will you be bringing up obama & hillary?

When will you bring up Bars punishment? You won’t because you know that by next Monday everyone will be talking about Kim Kardashian going to the store with no makeup on.

Here you are trying to say Bar will be fed to alligators for telling fat Nadler to go pound a bagel, yet you can’t say what’s going to happen? Talk about “delusion”

uh, nooooooooooooooooo- did i ever say he was gonna be fed to gators? no, n i did not cause i do not know what will happen & neither do you. what i DID say, was there will be repercussions. what are they you ask? don't know- but we shall see. nadler is waiting till thurs, then it's on.

me thinx otherwise...

me thinx otherwise...

Just don’t hold your breath waitin’

me thinx otherwise...

i'm holding a bucket of popcorn......... no butter, lightly salty.......... yummers.

me thinx otherwise...

i'm holding a bucket of popcorn......... no butter, lightly salty.......... yummers.

Good source of fiber to.

barr doesn't get to dictate how nadler wants to conduct biz'nez.
He most certainly can decline to be a performer in Fat Jerry's Circus.

Mueller’s follow-up letter of complaint did not allege that Barr lied or that he had deliberately misled anyone.

He can conduct his ass off but Barr doesn't have to play his music. You can't have a congressional hearing without congressmen. He doesn't have to fetch coffee either.
Barr is part of the administration and reports to the president not congress or even the Supreme Court.
What do you find so confusing about three separate branches of government?
Apparently you're simply clueless and only like to run your mouth just to make hot air.

Mueller’s follow-up letter of complaint did not allege that Barr lied or that he had deliberately misled anyone.

& nadler can slap a contempt of congress charge on him if he refuses the subpoena that will be delivered to biily boy.

He can conduct his ass off but Barr doesn't have to play his music. You can't have a congressional hearing without congressmen. He doesn't have to fetch coffee either.
Barr is part of the administration and reports to the president not congress or even the Supreme Court.
What do you find so confusing about three separate branches of government?
Apparently you're simply clueless and only like to run your mouth just to make hot air.

make that CO EQUAL branches of gov'ment... AND an AG is selected by the prez, but CONfirmed by the senate AND does not 'report' to the prez... he works for the people & represents the office of the presidency - not trump. but he is in dereliction of his duty & oath by being trump's butt boy.

& nadler can slap a contempt of congress charge on him if he refuses the subpoena that will be delivered to biily boy.
Big deal. We hold Fat Jerry and anyone else who participates in his charade in contempt.

Just as soon as Nadler gets a judge to hold Barr in contempt.

Contempt of Congress doesn't require a judge, just a majority in the House, which Democrats have.

Contempt of Congress doesn't require a judge, just a majority in the House, which Democrats have.
Look up 2 USC sec. 192.

Look up 2 USC sec. 192.
It's your claim. You look it up and provide a pull quote that supports your position.

Big deal. We hold Fat Jerry and anyone else who participates in his charade in contempt.

<pfffft> ... you calling nadler 'fat' is entertaining to say the least...

160802090304-donald-trump-eats-kfc-with-knife-and-fork.jpg

160505-trump-cinco-mayo-mn-1515_0b7259d0c6712159debd0b5c6fcc1f78.fit-760w.jpg

images

dc-Cover-bcb4lq4qq71v0pu5ehk3dejtc0-20170317093652.Medi.jpeg

Look up 2 USC sec. 192.

a judge is necessary only if they go for a civil suit, otherwise they have 'inherent contempt power'

https://constitutionproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/WhenCongressComesCalling.pdf'

I wonder if you even realize that Barr was there voluntarily as a show of transparency and intergovernmental courtesy?

Probably not.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! what are you talking about? barr didn't show up for the house cause he's scared. an AG is afraid to be questioned by <GASP> lawyers!!!

Look up 2 USC sec. 192.

a judge is necessary only if they go for a civil suit, otherwise they have 'inherent contempt power'

https://constitutionproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/WhenCongressComesCalling.pdf'

Congresses contempt power is only enforceable by Barr's justice Department.

Forum List

Back