Barney passes

He was my favorite thing about the Bush admin? Thanks for proving one of my earlier posts which I stated that libtards care more about animals than people. Thanks again!

He was my favorite thing about the Bush admin? Thanks for proving one of my earlier posts which I stated that libtards care more about animals than people. Thanks again!

Get real, dude.

Most people care more about pets than people.

That's why you can have a movie with a shitload of explosions and massive amounts of people being killed, and people cheer... and you have scene where someone kills a dog, and people get all upset and sad.

I'm far from being a "libtard" but the more I'm around people, especially progressives, the more I appreciate my time with my dogs.

The obama's keep him locked in the basement until they need a photo op.

Psst...humans are animals dumbshit. Ever hear of Homo sapiens?

Other than that, I couldn't give less of a shit.

The tolerant left speak their (small) mind.

Forum List

Back