Barney Frank is retiring!

So long Barney.

Usually, I grow concerned that people leave because of health issues.

While I hope this isn't the case (usually....I was more than glad to see Ted Kennedy go....whatever it took), he is in his early 70's.

I could not be more happy that someone is leaving (Ried and Pelosi are next on my wish list).

In fact, I feel like I just got my first Christmas present.

Have a good one Barney.

I still hope he goes on Fox and dukes it out with Bill O. (you know that fair and blanced place).

The projection is strong with this one.

It's absolutely three dimensional in technicolor.

Come on you guys. Republicans have only two positions on everything.

Their arguments are always along the lines of, "If condoms are available, everyone will run out and have sex". They can't argue an "in between". It's clear. We have seen it again and again.

How many lies do you need to get caught up in RD, before you know shame??? It knows you, too well. :eusa_whistle:

I think you maybe should get yourself checked out before your Dick falls off, or something. :D

It's absolutely three dimensional in technicolor.

Their arguments are always along the lines of, "If condoms are available, everyone will run out and have sex". They can't argue an "in between". It's clear. We have seen it again and again.

How many lies do you need to get caught up in RD, before you know shame??? It knows you, too well. :eusa_whistle:

I think you maybe should get yourself checked out before your Dick falls off, or something. :D

I can only wonder what rdean thinks condoms are actually for........ But then again I don't think I really want to know....

I can only wonder what rdean thinks condoms are actually for........ But then again I don't think I really want to know....

I heard he almost suffocated himself twice. :D :lol:

“Rep. Frank has always been a formidable but fair legislator who understands financial markets and the indispensable role banks play in the broader economy,” Frank Keating, the chief executive of the American Bankers Association, said in a Monday statement.

With Rep. Frank retiring, the senior Democrat on Financial Services will be . . . MAXINE WATERS!

Oh, now we GOT to take back the House! :lol:

Forum List

Back