Barney Frank is retiring!

Is he retiring to persue his lifelong dream of collegiate coaching?

pimp. :eusa_shhh:

barney_frank_the_man_pimp_by_conservatism.jpg

s
Is he retiring to persue his lifelong dream of collegiate coaching?

No, that's for the guys with wives and kids with the "real" marriages.

I know you're trying, Elsie...

I guess thats what really counts, huh?

Chin up, Elsie... Chin up....

Like this guy...
Former Syracuse coach to face 2nd sex abuse investigation - CNN.com

File cabinets were among the items taken from Fine's home after authorities executed a search warrant there last week. Duncan declined to discuss what authorities were looking for.

Also Monday, the nephew of the Fine's wife said she will make a statement Tuesday challenging the implications of a tape recording of a 2002 telephone conversation with one of her husband's accusers that appears to show she knew of the alleged sexual abuse.

Gotta love those heteros.....so much safer around kids. :eusa_whistle:

"I didn't think I'd lived a good enough life to be rewarded by Newt Gingrich being the Republican nominee."
- Barney Frank

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Q3k_pXSP8]Barney Frank likens Gingrich to Goldwater - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Naaa, Bwany is BOLTING..He knows he WILL LOSE so why BOTHER..whoo hoo..:clap2:

Barney Frank blames redistricting in decision to quit
Barney Frank blames redistricting in decision to quit - BostonHerald.com

Democrats don't have a problem holding onto all their old farts who have sucked off the taxpayers till you almost have to drag them off in a gurney.
You would think they would like some new young blood SOMETIME.

Last edited:
s

No, that's for the guys with wives and kids with the "real" marriages.

I know you're trying, Elsie...

I guess thats what really counts, huh?

Chin up, Elsie... Chin up....

Like this guy...
Former Syracuse coach to face 2nd sex abuse investigation - CNN.com

File cabinets were among the items taken from Fine's home after authorities executed a search warrant there last week. Duncan declined to discuss what authorities were looking for.

Also Monday, the nephew of the Fine's wife said she will make a statement Tuesday challenging the implications of a tape recording of a 2002 telephone conversation with one of her husband's accusers that appears to show she knew of the alleged sexual abuse.

Gotta love those heteros.....so much safer around kids. :eusa_whistle:

Go Elsie!

(I believe in praise for those who try, yet fail...)

I say We stop picking on Barney, and All chip in and get him a pair of Gold USMB Knee Pads.

I didn't say it was old. But it's not young either.

You wouldn't understand. Most right wingers are binary. Their world is "either/or" and nothing else. Except when it comes to Obama. Then it's "black and white".

The projection is strong with this one.

It's absolutely three dimensional in technicolor.

Come on you guys. Republicans have only two positions on everything.

Their arguments are always along the lines of, "If condoms are available, everyone will run out and have sex". They can't argue an "in between". It's clear. We have seen it again and again.

The projection is strong with this one.

It's absolutely three dimensional in technicolor.

Come on you guys. Republicans have only two positions on everything.

Their arguments are always along the lines of, "If condoms are available, everyone will run out and have sex". They can't argue an "in between". It's clear. We have seen it again and again.

It is good that things are so clear to you.

However, you don't make an argument here. You just make a claim with no support.

This is what you do (almost always).

It is clear. We've seen it time and time again.

Forum List

Back