Have you seen the new Huntsman ad?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
In my area it was being run quite a bit over the holiday weekend, probably saw it 3 or 4 times.

I love the part at the end where the guy asks, "why haven't we heard of this guy?" :lol:

I love the part where he says; "I'm a Republican but I thought it would be a good idea to work for a Democrat administration".

He continues; "I'm a big free trade guy too! Nothing better than signing agreements that put American workers in the unemployment lines and sends their jobs over seas. It's a two-fer! Oh yeah!"

"I got nice hair too so I "look" Presidential. God knows that's all American care about."

I saw Morning Joe with Joe Scarredborough screeching like a biatch in heat over The Union's endorsement of Newt.. Ole Leftist Joe thinks Huntsmen is the real conservative. LMAO I love it when liberals try to convince us of who the real conservative is.. Hey Joe, tell ya what.. stop worrying over Newts baggage and worry over that dead intern found in your office.. you know, the one you ended up leaving the House over.. the one you had the affair with.. Talk about baggage?

I saw Morning Joe with Joe Scarredborough screeching like a biatch in heat over The Union's endorsement of Newt.. Ole Leftist Joe thinks Huntsmen is the real conservative. LMAO I love it when liberals try to convince us of who the real conservative is.. Hey Joe, tell ya what.. stop worrying over Newts baggage and worry over that dead intern found in your office.. you know, the one you ended up leaving the House over.. the one you had the affair with.. Talk about baggage?

you wouldn't know a conservative if one beat you upside the head with a copy of the bill of rights.

you wouldn't know a conservative if one beat you upside the head with a copy of the bill of rights.

Is that a DoDo bird as your avie? It fits well you moron.

Is that a DoDo bird as your avie? It fits well you moron.

no, is that a dildo in your holster or are you just glad to see me?

In my area it was being run quite a bit over the holiday weekend, probably saw it 3 or 4 times.

I love the part at the end where the guy asks, "why haven't we heard of this guy?" :lol:

I saw it for the first time right before the 12:30 kick off on Thanksgiving.

I thought it was resources very well spent.

Why do liberals think they get to decide who the rights candidates are??? arrogant little bitches aren't they?

Why do liberals think they get to decide who the rights candidates are??? arrogant little bitches aren't they?

Yea they are.. Bunch of creepy Zombies.

I saw it for the first time right before the 12:30 kick off on Thanksgiving.

I thought it was resources very well spent.

any money spent on campaign ads for Huntsman is money pissed away, he has about as much chance of winning the nomination as a snowball in hell.

Joe Scarborough is a "leftist"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToWcEqQhnIU]Forget it, he's rolling. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back