Barney Frank is retiring!

Slim to 0 chance for the gop to get his seat but hey, we can hope his replacement us moderate. That would be a huge improvement.

Good riddence anyhow.

Frank’s 2010 campaign manager, Kevin Sowyrda, said a key factor in the congressman’s decision was that the newly drawn up congressional district strips away New Bedford from Frank. The South Coast, heavily Democratic, pro-union fishing city has long been a prime power base for Frank, but his new district now includes several more moderate suburban towns, such as Walpole, rather than New Bedford.

“It’s a tougher district,” said Sowyrda, who was recently hired as a consultant by Frank to analyze the new district. “Barney was not thrilled at all with the map when he saw it. New Bedford, where his vote was huge, was sliced. His exact words to me were, ‘They didn’t do me any favors.’ ”

Barney Frank blames redistricting in decision to quit - BostonHerald.com
In other words? He's a coward.

It might have, had he not decided to retire. but no, with an open seat, Dems are a shoe it.

The GOP wouldn't have had a chance even if he had stayed. He had one of the strongest Republican opponents ever last year with a Republican wave at his doorstep and he still won pretty handily. The people of his district could care less about ethics and integrity.

Yawn... another power grabbing politician goes out of the game after wreaking havoc....
Just like his buddy Chis Dodd did when he saw the writing on the wall.

Word has it though that Bawney is to make an appearance on "Pole Dancing With The Stars...":eusa_whistle:

:eek:
5218200611_df2d64be63_z.jpg

It might have, had he not decided to retire. but no, with an open seat, Dems are a shoe it.

The GOP wouldn't have had a chance even if he had stayed. He had one of the strongest Republican opponents ever last year with a Republican wave at his doorstep and he still won pretty handily. The people of his district could care less about ethics and integrity.
After all? They kept sending back that miscreant...ans San Fancisco keeps sending back the princess...:eusa_whistle:

50 is old?

I didn't say it was old. But it's not young either.

You wouldn't understand. Most right wingers are binary. Their world is "either/or" and nothing else. Except when it comes to Obama. Then it's "black and white".

50 is old?

You wouldn't understand. Most right wingers are binary. Their world is "either/or" and nothing else. Except when it comes to Obama. Then it's "black and white".
Still Race Baiting deany-bub? Big shocker...:eusa_whistle:

well he finally got it right about the Obama, he isn't black, he is black and white. but they really want leave off the WHITE part..then they couldn't accuse you so easily of being a RACIST.

Still Race Baiting deany-bub? Big shocker...:eusa_whistle:

well he finally got it right about the Obama, he isn't black, he is black and white. but they really want leave off the WHITE part..then they couldn't accuse you so easily of being a RACIST.

Is that what you tell your black friend?

Forum List

Back