Barack Obama has more experience than the entire GOP field combined

President Obama can stand on his record

I notice you cannot defend the record of any of the GOP candidates

Then you will also notice that I didn't attempt to defend the record of any GOP candidates. I certainly don't think any of them could do worse than Obama has done. As to Obama being able to "stand on his record". The only thing keeping Obama standing IMO, are the marionette strings being held by the George Soros crowd.
Seriously.. three freaking years without a budget and you think he's doing a good job. You have some low standards, I guess.

Yes, I did notice that you did not attempt to defend the records of any Republicans being better than a "Community Organizer"

Only a community organizer with a Democrat Congress for 2 years can take a bad economy, spend twice as much as his predecessor, and make things a hell of a lot worse, all while losing the United States AAA rating for the first time in its history.

Bravo Mr. Community Organizer "experience", great job!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now can we please have a President who demonstrates that he even HAS a clue as to what he's doing?

th_picard-facepalm.gif

(and they say Bush was the idiot, while giving us Obama and Biden as an alternate - God help us!)

Last edited:
Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul
24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

What the heck are you smoking? Your own numbers don't support your claim. Romney, Perry, and Huntsman have government executive experience as Former governors. Newt has executive experience as former speaker of the House.

However, you're also ignoring the private sector executive experience of every candidate.

Not to mention, that experience at sucking really isn't a qualification.

Are you familiar with what the Executive Branch is?

President Obama can stand on his record

I notice you cannot defend the record of any of the GOP candidates

Then you will also notice that I didn't attempt to defend the record of any GOP candidates. I certainly don't think any of them could do worse than Obama has done. As to Obama being able to "stand on his record". The only thing keeping Obama standing IMO, are the marionette strings being held by the George Soros crowd.
Seriously.. three freaking years without a budget and you think he's doing a good job. You have some low standards, I guess.

Yes, I did notice that you did not attempt to defend the records of any Republicans being better than a "Community Organizer"

And I notice that you can't defend the fact the Obama has been in office for three years and has been unable to handle the most basic task of governing which would be setting a budget.

The Infidel;4500313[FONT="Comic Sans MS" said:
Guess thats why businesses are relocating to Texas as of late :eusa_whistle:
[/FONT]

:fu:

They're relocating there to take advantage of cheap labor from illegals.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Perry has 11 years to Obama's 3. That alone blows your lie away.

Newt was speaker longer than Obama has been POTUS.

Obama has never run a company while Newt and Mitt both ran several.

Nice try. Cute. Go back to sniffing glue my friend.

Newt Gingrich is Washington DC's Mr. Insider. He and his companies have been paid over $100 million for nothing but his influence. In the early 2000's he even went so far as to write the kickoff legislation for a couple of bills. He would suck a large pecker for money. Just Exactly What We Need..........................NOT!

Where is all the "Community Organizer" propaganda??

With three years as President and four years as a US Senator, there is not a single candidate with anywhere near the experience of President Obama

So, because they have not served as President, they are not qualified to be elected President?

Are you high?

Since most of the remaining GOP contenders are just pretenders at this point, lets look at the two legitimate candidates

Mitt Romney: One term governor of Massachusetts, hasn't held office since 2007. CEO of Bain and Company specializing in leveraged buyouts of other companies. Mitt was generally unsucessful in politics only winning one election in his lifetime. His business experience was not in a major corporation that actually produced anything but was a scavenger feasting on other companies, gutting them and repackaging them for profit

Newt Gingrich: 18 years in the House of Representatives. Never was elected to the Senate or Governorship of Georgia.As Speaker of the House, orchestrated a shutdown of Government and managed to get kicked out for ethics violations. Hasn't held elected office in 17 years

With three years as President and four years as a US Senator, there is not a single candidate with anywhere near the experience of President Obama

So, because they have not served as President, they are not qualified to be elected President?

Are you high?

There are other positions in the Executive Branch. Vice President, Cabinet Secretary, major Ambassadorship

Only Huntsman has experience in the Executive Branch of Government

LOL it's funny how much traffic this thread has gotten.

Of course, any incumbent president has more experience at the job than a challenger does, unless the challenger is a former president. I suspect Rightwinger is having a pretty good chuckle.

Like you, he is easily amused.

Are you high?

There are other positions in the Executive Branch. Vice President, Cabinet Secretary, major Ambassadorship

So, unless one has served in the Executive branch, they are not qualified to be President?

2008 tells us experience doesn't matter and candidates shouldn't be vetted. It's the new lowest standard of all time.

Are you high?

So, unless one has served in the Executive branch, they are not qualified to be President?

Hell. Barry was a part time Senator and he got elected to POTUS.

We can all see how well that worked.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Let me get this straight.

In your delusional opinion you think that the 3 years of executive experience that Obama has outweighs 19 years of combined executive experience that three of the candidates have.

I knew you were stupid but I didn't realize just how stupid until now.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

What the heck are you smoking? Your own numbers don't support your claim. Romney, Perry, and Huntsman have government executive experience as Former governors. Newt has executive experience as former speaker of the House.

However, you're also ignoring the private sector executive experience of every candidate.

Do you know what executive experience is?

Hint: It has nothing to do with the Executive branch.

However, Governors are the executive branch of their states.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Perry has 11 years to Obama's 3. That alone blows your lie away.

Newt was speaker longer than Obama has been POTUS.

Obama has never run a company while Newt and Mitt both ran several.

Nice try. Cute. Go back to sniffing glue my friend.

:lol:

Newt never held a job outside academia and politics.

Boutique "companies" do not count.

Whatever Skippy.

I'll take the CEO of a economic think-tank over a professional instigator any day.

2008 tells us experience doesn't matter and candidates shouldn't be vetted. It's the new lowest standard of all time.

What's bad is really good!!!!

What's Black is really White!!!

Being a worthless layabout is better than being a skirt-chaser or God forbid, somebody with a flaw or two.

I jiust want someone who tells us what he really thinks and works hard to fix things.

I've had enough of empty-suits that just say what we want to hear.

Reagan was hated before he beat Carter. The polls called it too close to call until he told those assholes to shut up in San Diego. The rest is history.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

He's also a better president than any of this group would be.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

That goes without saying

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Some of us set our standards a bit higher buddy.

Do you know what executive experience is?

Hint: It has nothing to do with the Executive branch.

However, Governors are the executive branch of their states.

Other than both having the word "executive" in it, they are totally different

Conservatives try to sell the myth that running a company is the same thing as running a country. There is nothing farther from the truth. Then they try to sell off second and third tier businessmen like Cain, Romney and Gigrich as having equivalent business experience to being president

Governors are the executive branch of their state. But they do not engage in foreign policy or military matters

Forum List

Back