Barack Obama has more experience than the entire GOP field combined

All the numbers are correct....None of the feeble GOP candidates has experience to match President Obama

If the qualification is someone who can shoot hoops, golf, take time off during a crisis, travel to Hawaii, Martha's Vinyard, screw up everything he touches, go to fundraisers, talk shit about allies and Republicans, insult our allies on aregular basis, wear out our welcome in Iraq and Afghanistan, campaign constantly and stick us with the bill, lead from behind, take credit for other folk's hard work.....then yes, he has more experience.

Nice deflection......

Doesn't compensate for the FACT that none of the GOP candidates has experience to match President Obama

This is the weakest GOP field in history

After watching Obama's OJTperiod I would think you wouldn't try such an insane lie, but it seems the Borg network wants to try this tactic regardless how silly it sounds.

Obama is a well known malingerer. You can't fight that with lies and rationalizations

Last edited:
All the numbers are correct....None of the feeble GOP candidates has experience to match President Obama

LOL Yeah. Two years serving as the junior senator from Illinois and the next 5 years campaigning. Want to point out his experience actually governing? 3 years in office and he still hasn't even gotten a budget in place.

President Obama can stand on his record

I notice you cannot defend the record of any of the GOP candidates

And Barry will fall on his record which to recap, includes:

$15,000,000,000,000 debt, massive deficits, inflation, 15%+ real unemployment, worthless $, feckless foreign policy, nuclear armed Iran, union bailouts, GM bailouts, Wall Street bailouts, failed experiment known as Obamacare, etc.

This may easily be the most amusing string I've seen in awhile...

Sorry, but incompetence hardly quailifies someone...

Incompetence would be ignoring warnings from a former president about a clear and present threat, watching as the disaster unfolded and doing nothing while 2 towers collapsed, then attacking an unrelated country while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack, escape. 9/11 was a failure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian

This is what success looks like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U]President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Learn it.

What? No witty retorts?

For shame. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the weakest field of candidates in 50 years

None of the GOP candidates can be considered to even be major players in their party

And they want to unseat an acting president?

ACTING??? I would say he is acting like a fool. He came into office when we still had allies and look at our foreign policy now.

Yes, the voters will unseat this man for he has done more damage than the country can handle. Let's just wait until November, 2012. Shall we?

Missed Votes

Barack Obama missed 314 (24%) of 1,300 roll call votes since Jan 6, 2005. The graph below shows the percent of roll call votes Barack Obama was absent for during the Member’s time in Congress.

ObamaUSSenatevotes-400629.png

The absentee rate is in red. The two thin black lines provide a context for understanding the significance of the absentee rate. The lower dotted line shows the median value for all Members of Congress in that time period. The upper dotted line shows the 90th percentile. A Member who approaches the upper dotted line is in the worst 10 percent of Congress. Show The Numbers.

govtrack

Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul
24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

OMG

this nails it. WHO you know you lost when you send out these. Take a nap darlin. This is sad.

yours,

td

You are a democrat, no amount of proof or number of facts would dislodge your lips from his skinny ass.

The Hero is a man of action.

November 29. US drone strike kills 24 Pakistani military sleeping in their bunks.

obama refuses to apologize

Pakistan orders the US out of Pakistan and cuts off supply lines to US troops in Afghanistan.

December 1. Pakistani PM demands formal apology. obama refuses to apologize

December 4, Iran shoots down US drone.

Pakistan supports Iran

December 5, obama apologizes.

Yeah some leadership, some action. What an ACCOMPLISHMENT! I doubt if another US president could forge an alliance between Iran and Pakistan that fast. AND, get the US kicked out of Pakistan with the added benefit of having our supply lines cut.

Okay ya got me. He's got quite a few accomplishments just based on ONE act of obstinate lazyness.

None of the GOP candidates can be considered to even be major players in their party

ACTING??? I would say he is acting like a fool. He came into office when we still had allies and look at our foreign policy now.

Yes, the voters will unseat this man for he has done more damage than the country can handle. Let's just wait until November, 2012. Shall we?

Hmmmm

other than pulling out the standard right wing anti-Obama propaganda, I don't see anyone jumping up to defend the qualifications of their favorite GOP candidate

Oh...I forgot

With this weak field of GOP candidates, nobody has a favorite

Where is all the "Community Organizer" propaganda??

With three years as President and four years as a US Senator, there is not a single candidate with anywhere near the experience of President Obama

You are a democrat, no amount of proof or number of facts would dislodge your lips from his skinny ass.

The Hero is a man of action.

November 29. US drone strike kills 24 Pakistani military sleeping in their bunks.

Pakistan orders the US out of Pakistan and cuts off supply lines to US troops in Afghanistan.

December 1. Pakistani PM demands formal apology. obama refuses to apologize

December 4, Iran shoots down US drone.

Pakistan supports Iran

December 5, obama apologizes.

Yeah some leadership, some action. What an ACCOMPLISHMENT! I doubt if another US president could forge an alliance between Iran and Pakistan that fast. AND, get the US kicked out of Pakistan with the added benefit of having our supply lines cut.

Okay ya got me. He's got quite a few accomplishments just based on ONE act of obstinate lazyness.

Correction. The Air strike was November 26.

Update:

Hillary Clinton says the order for the US to close the base in Pakistan was purely symbolic.

Meanwhile, We have started closing the airbase already and leaving. Pakistan has ordered that Pakistan will no longer be used for or particiate in anti terrorist efforts.

Now aren't you really PROUD of obama?

With three years as President and four years as a US Senator, there is not a single candidate with anywhere near the experience of President Obama

After 141 days of actually serving as a senator, and three years as an example of how to be the worst president a nation could have. You might be right. The experience is in how to destroy a country in the shortest possible time.

This may easily be the most amusing string I've seen in awhile...

Sorry, but incompetence hardly quailifies someone...

Incompetence would be ignoring warnings from a former president about a clear and present threat, watching as the disaster unfolded and doing nothing while 2 towers collapsed, then attacking an unrelated country while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack, escape. 9/11 was a failure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian

This is what success looks like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U]President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Learn it.

What? No witty retorts?

For shame. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Should one even respond to nonsense? The only reason Osama bin Laden was killed was because of intel generated by Bush programs that people like you tried to stop.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Congrats to Obama for setting a new precedent, you don't need experience anymore. All you need is a teleprompter and a neat slogan...... :thup:

Democrats want you to think that obama personally went over there and pulled the trigger instead of faking a photo op.

All I can say is, that success must have scared the crap out of obama and that's why he had to end the relationship with Pakistan that made that operation possible.

obama has made nuclear power, Pakistan, the haven of choice for all the terrorists now.

Hmmmm

other than pulling out the standard right wing anti-Obama propaganda, I don't see anyone jumping up to defend the qualifications of their favorite GOP candidate

Oh...I forgot

I do hope Newt wins the nom because I'd love to see him clean Barrys clock in a debate. After all. Barry has to run on his record.

Oh wait. That sucks.

You lefties keep telling yourself how great your boy is and how weak the Reps are.

Don't think its gonna help in 2012 though.

Last edited:

Hmmmm

Oh...I forgot

I do hope Newt wins the nom because I'd love to see him clean Barrys clock in a debate. After all. Barry has to run on his record.

Oh wait. That sucks. What else will he run on I wonder. LOL

Sounds fair to me...

President Obama can run on his record
Newt can run on his own

Lets see who wins

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Congrats to Obama for setting a new precedent, you don't need experience anymore. All you need is a teleprompter and a neat slogan...... :thup:

Oh yes....the Presidency by teleprompter argument again

Other than rightwing propaganda, you don't have much

A common thread of the seven GOP candidates is their glaring lack of collective experience. It shows every time they open their mouths

If anyone examines Barack Obama's legislative "record" it quickly becomes apparent that he is one of the least qualified people we've ever had in the Oval Office.

In his first two and a half years as an Illinois State Senator exactly ZERO of the bills Obama himself sponsored passed. That's a big goose egg. That didn't change until Obama went to Emile Jones for help and started being given other Democrat's bills to affix his name to. As the black "godfather" of Chicago politics said to a Chicago newspaper reporter..."I'm gonna make me a US Senator".

The same thing happened once Barack made it to the US Senate. As a rising star in the Democratic Party Obama was allowed to piggy back on other people's bills...affixing his name to things that he had little to nothing to do with the crafting of.

As President the same behavior has continued. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid wrote ObamaCare and the stimulus bill. Barack sat over in the White House and twiddled his thumbs.

Just as Obama was the only President of the Harvard Law Review not to publish in the Review under his name...and he was a college professor that never published anything, Barack Obama's legislative "career" is so devoid of accomplishment as to be laughable.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

So, because they have not served as President, they are not qualified to be elected President?

Are you high?

What did you think they were going to run on, Obama's accomplishments?

Record debt, deficits, poverty and first ever downgrade?

Forum List

Back