Barack Obama has more experience than the entire GOP field combined

How is that relevant to the 2012 election?

Yea....but....but....... Obama was noth'n but a Community Organizer

It's perfectly relevant, as you well know.

It is hypocritical of you, and highly partisan, to claim that NOW, for the 2012 election, the only qualification for President that matters is executive level experience in the federal government... UNLESS you also held the same opinion in 2008, that only executive level experience in the federal government qualified one to become President.

If you DID hold the same opinion in 2008, that would mean that at the time you felt Obama was not qualified to be President because he had no executive level experience in the federal government.

I did nothing of the kind.....I merely listed the qualifications of each candidate

And boy did the conservatives get worked up

Ok... answer this.

Do you believe that in 2012, the only experience that matters in order to be elected President is executive level experience at the federal level?

Did you hold that same belief in 2008, when Obama ran for President without any executive level experience at the federal level.

Based on the contents of your posts, and your posting history, I am thinking that your answer to the first question is yes, while your answer to the second question is no. But please, lets here from you on them.

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Being an appointee (ambassador) does not fall under 'Executive Branch experience'.

Huntsman does have Executive experience in running his family corporation for eight years.
Now reconcile Huntsman's private Executive experience with Romney, Cain and whoever else you mentioned.

TYIA :eusa_angel:

Just one more thing. Obama could be considered a quitter. He quit his senatorial seat when he won the Presidential election. Does that mean he was campaigning instead of actually working for the people?

*Not pro or con either statesmen...merely putting out the facts.

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Being an appointee (ambassador) does not fall under 'Executive Branch experience'.

Huntsman does have Executive experience in running his family corporation for eight years.
Now reconcile Huntsman's private Executive experience with Romney, Cain and whoever else you mentioned.

TYIA :eusa_angel:

Just one more thing. Obama could be considered a quitter. He quit his senatorial seat when he won the Presidential election. Does that mean he was campaigning instead of actually working for the people?

*Not pro or con either statesmen...merely putting out the facts.

Do you understand what the Executive Branch is? It is the Presidential branch and includes the President, Vice President and the Cabinet. Ambassadors fall under that branch of government

It has nothing to do with Huntsman running his family business

Anybody know if Bush campaigned for his second term? Anybody? Anybody? ..... Bueller?

What does campaigning have to do with the OP's dumb-ass premise that the ONLY experience that matters in the 2012 election, is executive level experience at the federal level? Or with the OP's obvious hypocrisy, since I highly doubt he held that same belief in 2008 when Obama was running WITHOUT it?

Nada.

Congrats. You've once again succeeded in failing.

Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul
24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Good job contradicting yourself and disproving your own OP

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

And Obama had none, had a couple years experience as a Junior Senator, for all intents and purposes never worked a day in his lackluster life, and people like you had wet dreams over him. Come on bub, any of thse folks have done waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than Obama.

He's an empty suit and a zero in the experience category.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Let me get this straight.

In your delusional opinion you think that the 3 years of executive experience that Obama has outweighs 19 years of combined executive experience that three of the candidates have.

I knew you were stupid but I didn't realize just how stupid until now.

Oh really?

Do tell? Let's hear about that 19 years of combined executive experience. It should be interesting

More proof of your stupidity.

In your delusional opinion you think that the 3 years of executive experience that Obama has outweighs 19 years of combined executive experience that three of the candidates have.

Oh really?

Do tell? Let's hear about that 19 years of combined executive experience. It should be interesting

More proof of your stupidity.

Still looking for all that impressive executive experience.......

Should be captivating

Anybody know if Bush campaigned for his second term? Anybody? Anybody? ..... Bueller?

What does campaigning have to do with the OP's dumb-ass premise that the ONLY experience that matters in the 2012 election, is executive level experience at the federal level? Or with the OP's obvious hypocrisy, since I highly doubt he held that same belief in 2008 when Obama was running WITHOUT it?

Nada.

Congrats. You've once again succeeded in failing.

If this were 2008 you would have had a point. Obama did not have the most experience

Guess what?

He does now

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

playing with your obama doll RW?

Delusional disorder is an uncommon psychiatric condition in which patients present with circumscribed symptoms of non-bizarre delusions, but with the absence of prominent hallucinations and no thought disorder, mood disorder, or significant flattening of affect.[1] For the diagnosis to be made, auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, though olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2]

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Absolute bull from a lying libtard, but what do you expect. Obamaturds four years in senate consisted of cowardly voting present and not taking a stand for somethiing. His presidential record is a failure.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

playing with your obama doll RW?

Delusional disorder is an uncommon psychiatric condition in which patients present with circumscribed symptoms of non-bizarre delusions, but with the absence of prominent hallucinations and no thought disorder, mood disorder, or significant flattening of affect.[1] For the diagnosis to be made, auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, though olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2]

Really now?

Are any of the listed experiences inaccurate?

Serving in the House is a stepping stone to be a Senator or Governor.....not President

So being a community agitator is a stepping stone to being a Senator, and then POTUS?

Ah ha... I see
:wink_2:

No...but performing public service is a good way to get into politics. In Obamas case it led to 8 years as an Illinois State Senate before he was elected US Senator and then President

Much more experience than any of the Republicans

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Who gives a phiddler's phuck. Barack Hussein Obama is gonna' kick your right wing asses all the way back to the mf elephant compound.

Serving in the House is a stepping stone to be a Senator or Governor.....not President

So being a community agitator is a stepping stone to being a Senator, and then POTUS?

Ah ha... I see

No...but performing public service is a good way to get into politics. In Obamas case it led to 8 years as an Illinois State Senate before he was elected US Senator and then President

If that were the measuring stick for a good POTUS he should be doing MUCH better than he is.... instead he stinks on ice!

Ah ha... I see

If that were the measuring stick for a good POTUS he should be doing MUCH better than he is.... instead he stinks on ice!

He gonna' kick some right cheek ass next November

Forum List

Back