Barack Obama has more experience than the entire GOP field combined

Problem here is Obama has never applied himself as president.. he's seemed more enamored with golf outings and parties than actually being President. He likes all the trappings, but the responsibility part, not so much. Frankly, he seems rather lazy.

This is the weakest field of candidates in 50 years

None of the GOP candidates can be considered to even be major players in their party

And they want to unseat an acting president?

ACTING??? I would say he is acting like a fool. He came into office when we still had allies and look at our foreign policy now.

Yes, the voters will unseat this man for he has done more damage than the country can handle. Let's just wait until November, 2012. Shall we?

Hmmmm

other than pulling out the standard right wing anti-Obama propaganda, I don't see anyone jumping up to defend the qualifications of their favorite GOP candidate

Oh...I forgot

With this weak field of GOP candidates, nobody has a favorite

I have a favorite. Everyone does.

I'm just wondering if you're babbling because watching Obama gives you such a feeling of dread that you're dizzy.

BTW, I've seen just about everyone here defend the GOP side.

Makes me feel you've slammed your head with the toilet seat after vomiting.

Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul
24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Congrats to Obama for setting a new precedent, you don't need experience anymore. All you need is a teleprompter and a neat slogan...... :thup:

Oh yes....the Presidency by teleprompter argument again

Other than rightwing propaganda, you don't have much

A common thread of the seven GOP candidates is their glaring lack of collective experience. It shows every time they open their mouths

"Republicans want dirty air and dirty water" is a real barn burner....... :lol:

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

This is what a community organizer with 2 years experience in the senate, and 2 years running for president gets you:

$1.61 gas and $2.33 deisel December 29, 2008
$3.31 gas and $3.96 deisel November 28, 2011

Home Foreclosure rate 2008 1.19%
Home Foreclosure rate november 2011 4.29%

Underemployment December 2008 10.5%
Underemployment November 2011 18.40%
(long term average 18.81%)

unemployment December 2008 7.2% (average 5.8% unemployment)
unemployment November 2011 8.6%
(9.3% average unemployment in 2009, 9.7% average in 2010)

. . . . and that's just his FIRST 3 years as an incompetent learn-as-you-go President

One Big Ass Mistake America

OFFICIAL UNEMPLOYMENT: 8.6% November 2011
A year earlier, the number of unemployed persons was 15.0
million, and the jobless rate was 9.8 percent.

White 7.6%
African American 15.5%
Hispanic 11.4%
Asian** 6.5%
Persons with a disability** 13.0%
Men 20 years and over 8.3%
Women 20 years and over 7.8%
Teens (16-19 years) 23.7%
Black teens 39.6%
Officially unemployed 13.3 million

HIDDEN UNEMPLOYMENT
Working part-time because can't find a full-time job: 8.5 million

People who want jobs but are not looking so are not counted in official statistics (of which about 2.6 million** searched for work during the prior 12 months and were available for work during the reference week.) 6.6 million

Total: 28.4 million (17.7% of the labor force)

Source:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
monthly unemployment rates

Sources:
Average gas prices--November 28, 2011
The Underemployment Rate Reaches 9.3% in Pennsylvania « The Pennsylvania Policy Blog
Unemployment in December 2008, The Editor's Desk
Unemployment - News - US News and World Report
http://budget.senate.gov/democratic...?File_id=28e489a8-1e92-4ef0-ba9e-50fddceb5413
Foreclosure inventory rises in October: LPS « HousingWire

Last edited:
ACTING??? I would say he is acting like a fool. He came into office when we still had allies and look at our foreign policy now.

Yes, the voters will unseat this man for he has done more damage than the country can handle. Let's just wait until November, 2012. Shall we?

Hmmmm

other than pulling out the standard right wing anti-Obama propaganda, I don't see anyone jumping up to defend the qualifications of their favorite GOP candidate

Oh...I forgot

I'm just wondering if you're babbling because watching Obama gives you such a feeling of dread that you're dizzy.

Actually, you are the only one to defend the qualifications of the Republican candidates

Everyone else fell back on the Republican Playbook Propaganda....which is what I expected when I started this thread

Can you believe there is not a single Republican candidates who's experience is anywhere near that of the one they call "Community Organizer"???

Pathetic, wouldn't you say?

Incompetence would be ignoring warnings from a former president about a clear and present threat, watching as the disaster unfolded and doing nothing while 2 towers collapsed, then attacking an unrelated country while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack, escape. 9/11 was a failure.

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube

CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian

This is what success looks like.

President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden - YouTube

Learn it.

What? No witty retorts?

For shame. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Should one even respond to nonsense? The only reason Osama bin Laden was killed was because of intel generated by Bush programs that people like you tried to stop.

I think good equipment and training along with a few ass-kicking fearless operators pulling the trigger.

Bush did his part, nothing more.

Credit goes to 160th Nightstalkers and their special operations cohorts.

Hmmmm

Oh...I forgot

Actually, you are the only one to defend the qualifications of the Republican candidates

Everyone else fell back on the Republican Playbook Propaganda....which is what I expected when I started this thread
Thank you for admitting this thread is nothing more than a steaming pile of camel shit.

But yet another example of how far your head is up obama's ass.

Last edited:
LOL it's funny how much traffic this thread has gotten.

Of course, any incumbent president has more experience at the job than a challenger does, unless the challenger is a former president. I suspect Rightwinger is having a pretty good chuckle.

RW does not actually believe Obama is a good president, he just likes stirring the pot.....

Of course, any incumbent president has more experience at the job than a challenger does, unless the challenger is a former president. I suspect Rightwinger is having a pretty good chuckle.

I don't think presidential experience is all he's talking about.

No, rightwinger, better known as leftwinger, is simply pulling a manifold. He's in here bull shitting everyone just to see how much shit he can stir up.

All the numbers are correct....None of the feeble GOP candidates has experience to match President Obama

LOL Yeah. Two years serving as the junior senator from Illinois and the next 5 years campaigning. Want to point out his experience actually governing? 3 years in office and he still hasn't even gotten a budget in place.

President Obama can stand on his record

I notice you cannot defend the record of any of the GOP candidates

Then you will also notice that I didn't attempt to defend the record of any GOP candidates. I certainly don't think any of them could do worse than Obama has done. As to Obama being able to "stand on his record". The only thing keeping Obama standing IMO, are the marionette strings being held by the George Soros crowd.
Seriously.. three freaking years without a budget and you think he's doing a good job. You have some low standards, I guess.

Thank you for admitting this thread is nothing more than a steaming pile of camel shit.

But yet another example of how far your head is up obama's ass.

Camel shit?

How is listing everyones qualifications Camel shit?

LOL Yeah. Two years serving as the junior senator from Illinois and the next 5 years campaigning. Want to point out his experience actually governing? 3 years in office and he still hasn't even gotten a budget in place.

President Obama can stand on his record

I notice you cannot defend the record of any of the GOP candidates

Then you will also notice that I didn't attempt to defend the record of any GOP candidates. I certainly don't think any of them could do worse than Obama has done. As to Obama being able to "stand on his record". The only thing keeping Obama standing IMO, are the marionette strings being held by the George Soros crowd.
Seriously.. three freaking years without a budget and you think he's doing a good job. You have some low standards, I guess.

Yes, I did notice that you did not attempt to defend the records of any Republicans being better than a "Community Organizer"

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

What the heck are you smoking? Your own numbers don't support your claim. Romney, Perry, and Huntsman have government executive experience as Former governors. Newt has executive experience as former speaker of the House.

However, you're also ignoring the private sector executive experience of every candidate.

Not to mention, that experience at sucking really isn't a qualification.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Bingo! I've cracked the code. Truthmatters is your mommy and rdean's your daddy.

All the numbers are correct....None of the feeble GOP candidates has experience to match President Obama

If by none, you really mean all, then you are correct.

Seeing it like that, in print. How little obama really has, or ever had, to recommend him to anythng?

I don't think presidential experience is all he's talking about.

The point is that he's not saying anything, really. OF COURSE Obama has more experience than any of his challengers -- DUH! But if that automatically disqualified all challengers, no incumbent would ever have been defeated. Jimmy Carter had far more experience than Ronald Reagan. George H.W. Bush had far more experience than Bill Clinton.

The presidency is a job that anyone has to learn by doing. While either Congress or a governorship can prepare a person for some limited aspect of it, the job as a whole has no parallel anywhere in our society.

Obama has superior experience relevant to the presidency because he's been president for almost three years while his challengers have never been president at all. That makes him better at the technical aspects of the job -- certainly. But that's not the only consideration. It's valid to consider what direction he wants to take the country compared to his challengers, and whose agenda you like better. I'm reasonably certain that all of you who are going into spasms over this thread have valid political reasons to prefer whoever-it-ends-up-being over Obama that trump Obama's superior experience, just as I had valid reasons to vote for Clinton in 1992, even though I would have conceded in a heartbeat that Bush was the more experienced.

You should do the same here.

Forum List

Back