Barack Obama has more experience than the entire GOP field combined

The guys a fucking disaster and heres hoping we see the last of his sorry ass in 2012.

Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul
24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Bingo! I've cracked the code. Truthmatters is your mommy and rdean's your daddy.

All the numbers are correct....None of the feeble GOP candidates has experience to match President Obama

If the qualification is someone who can shoot hoops, golf, take time off during a crisis, travel to Hawaii, Martha's Vinyard, screw up everything he touches, go to fundraisers, talk shit about allies and Republicans, insult our allies on aregular basis, wear out our welcome in Iraq and Afghanistan, campaign constantly and stick us with the bill, lead from behind, take credit for other folk's hard work.....then yes, he has more experience.

Candidates like Newt, Paul and Bachmann have no experience higher than serving in the House. Only one president in history only had the House of Representatives on their resume....James Garfield in 1880

Neither Newt, Paul nor Bachmann could even get enough votes to win a Senate seat in their state, let alone the whole country

Serving in the House is a stepping stone to be a Senator or Governor.....not President

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Perry has 11 years to Obama's 3. That alone blows your lie away.

Newt was speaker longer than Obama has been POTUS.

Obama has never run a company while Newt and Mitt both ran several.

Nice try. Cute. Go back to sniffing glue my friend.

:lol:

Newt never held a job outside academia and politics.

Boutique "companies" do not count.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Bingo! I've cracked the code. Truthmatters is your mommy and rdean's your daddy.

All the numbers are correct....None of the feeble GOP candidates has experience to match President Obama

LOL Yeah. Two years serving as the junior senator from Illinois and the next 5 years campaigning. Want to point out his experience actually governing? 3 years in office and he still hasn't even gotten a budget in place.

If the qualification is someone who can shoot hoops, golf, take time off during a crisis, travel to Hawaii, Martha's Vinyard, screw up everything he touches, go to fundraisers, talk shit about allies and Republicans, insult our allies on aregular basis, wear out our welcome in Iraq and Afghanistan, campaign constantly and stick us with the bill, lead from behind, take credit for other folk's hard work.....then yes, he has more experience.

Nice deflection......

Doesn't compensate for the FACT that none of the GOP candidates has experience to match President Obama

This is the weakest GOP field in history

This may easily be the most amusing string I've seen in awhile...

Sorry, but incompetence hardly quailifies someone...

Incompetence would be ignoring warnings from a former president about a clear and present threat, watching as the disaster unfolded and doing nothing while 2 towers collapsed, then attacking an unrelated country while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack, escape. 9/11 was a failure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian

This is what success looks like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U]President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Learn it.

LOL Yeah. Two years serving as the junior senator from Illinois and the next 5 years campaigning. Want to point out his experience actually governing? 3 years in office and he still hasn't even gotten a budget in place.

President Obama can stand on his record

I notice you cannot defend the record of any of the GOP candidates

President Obama can stand on his record
I hope he believes that.

(But, I doubt his campaign will.)

This is the weakest field of candidates in 50 years

None of the GOP candidates can be considered to even be major players in their party

And they want to unseat an acting president?

I have yet to see anyone argue that any of these second string GOP candidates is more qualified than President Obama

The thing of it is, I can't imagine any of them walking into the Oval Office for the first time and doing what a new President is supposed to do: Listen. Obama's first briefings were prior to him even taking office.

obama never served in the senate. He occupied a seat for, if memory serves, 141 days all total. He voted present never fighting for any point.

Neither has obama been an active president. He's been mostly absent. He walks out of his own meetings to watch ESPN. His vacations are legendary for both their lavishness and the privacy he demands. No working vacations for him. It's all about the luxury. The shopping, the extravagant meals.

He has more experience is flim flamming democrats than anyone else.

The thing of it is, I can't imagine any of them walking into the Oval Office for the first time and doing what a new President is supposed to do: Listen. Obama's first briefings were prior to him even taking office.

All presidents start getting briefings prior to inauguration that's part of what the whole transition team and transition office is all about.

obama never served in the senate. He occupied a seat for, if memory serves, 141 days all total. He voted present never fighting for any point.

Neither has obama been an active president. He's been mostly absent. He walks out of his own meetings to watch ESPN. His vacations are legendary for both their lavishness and the privacy he demands. No working vacations for him. It's all about the luxury. The shopping, the extravagant meals.

He has more experience is flim flamming democrats than anyone else.

Of course, you would be wrong

But thats what you get when you rely on rightwing propaganda

Forum List

Back