24 Years House of Representatives

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann
4 Years House of Representatives

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

Let me get this straight.

In your delusional opinion you think that the 3 years of executive experience that Obama has outweighs 19 years of combined executive experience that three of the candidates have.

I knew you were stupid but I didn't realize just how stupid until now.

Oh really?

Do tell? Let's hear about that 19 years of combined executive experience. It should be interesting

I wonder if the OP felt the same way he does now... that unless you've had executive experience in the federal government, you are not qualified to be President... back when Obama was running for President WITHOUT any executive experience in the federal government.

Somehow, I doubt it.

I wonder if the OP felt the same way he does now... that unless you've had executive experience in the federal government, you are not qualified to be President... back when Obama was running for President WITHOUT any executive experience in the federal government.

Somehow, I doubt it.

How is that relevant to the 2012 election?

Yea....but....but....... Obama was noth'n but a Community Organizer

Somehow, I doubt it.

Your right.

Barrys lack of experience didn't bother any of the folks who voted for him. They saw no problem electing someone who had no experience at all.

They all bought his Hope and Change BS.

Barry isn't a leader. He's is a community organizer/part time Senator/Law Professor.

Even after "3 years of experience" his leadership skills ain't cuttin it.

Barack Obama
3 Years President of the United States
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich
16 Years House of Representatives

Rick Perry
11 Years Governor of Texas

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Only Jon Huntsman has executive branch experience. Only Perry has more than one term as Governor

The President also had 7 years in the State Senate ;)

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Yup. Voting "Present."

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

Yea....but let's not be bragging on him

The republicans will use it as an excuse to bring up "FoxNews Commentator"

Somehow, I doubt it.

It's perfectly relevant, as you well know.

It is hypocritical of you, and highly partisan, to claim that NOW, for the 2012 election, the only qualification for President that matters is executive level experience in the federal government... UNLESS you also held the same opinion in 2008, that only executive level experience in the federal government qualified one to become President.

If you DID hold the same opinion in 2008, that would mean that at the time you felt Obama was not qualified to be President because he had no executive level experience in the federal government.

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

according to the OP, that doesn't count, since it was not federal government executive level experience.

When you do purple double domes and lay in a field for a 24 hour period, you really can't chalk that up as experience.

You're kidding right? Obama skinny dick from Chicago? Damn he doesnt even qualify as black.

Since most of the remaining GOP contenders are just pretenders at this point, lets look at the two legitimate candidates

Mitt Romney: One term governor of Massachusetts, hasn't held office since 2007. CEO of Bain and Company specializing in leveraged buyouts of other companies. Mitt was generally unsucessful in politics only winning one election in his lifetime. His business experience was not in a major corporation that actually produced anything but was a scavenger feasting on other companies, gutting them and repackaging them for profit

Newt Gingrich: 18 years in the House of Representatives. Never was elected to the Senate or Governorship of Georgia.As Speaker of the House, orchestrated a shutdown of Government and managed to get kicked out for ethics violations. Hasn't held elected office in 17 years

But I bet either of them could turn out a budget in less than three years. :lol:

Since most of the remaining GOP contenders are just pretenders at this point, lets look at the two legitimate candidates

Mitt Romney: One term governor of Massachusetts, hasn't held office since 2007. CEO of Bain and Company specializing in leveraged buyouts of other companies. Mitt was generally unsucessful in politics only winning one election in his lifetime. His business experience was not in a major corporation that actually produced anything but was a scavenger feasting on other companies, gutting them and repackaging them for profit

Newt Gingrich: 18 years in the House of Representatives. Never was elected to the Senate or Governorship of Georgia.As Speaker of the House, orchestrated a shutdown of Government and managed to get kicked out for ethics violations. Hasn't held elected office in 17 years

But I bet either of them could turn out a budget in less than three years. :lol:

Which Congress do you propose they use?

When you do purple double domes and lay in a field for a 24 hour period, you really can't chalk that up as experience.

You're kidding right? Obama skinny dick from Chicago? Damn he doesnt even qualify as black.

Why is your "potty-mouth" always stuck in the "on" position. :eusa_eh:

Barack Obama
4 Years US Senate

GOP Field

Mitt Romney
4 Years Governor of Mass

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

Ron Paul

Jon Huntsman
4 Years Governor of Utah
Ambassador to China

Rick Santorum
6 Years Senate

Michele Bachmann

according to the OP, that doesn't count, since it was not federal government executive level experience.

Not that it doesn't count, but it is down their in the noise category along with all that GOP "I ran a business" nonsense

Congress doesn't propose budgets.

Perhaps he should do what the 43 presidents that have come before him have done.. work with what he's got. Show some leadership and learn how to pick up all the threads of government and weave them into a useful tapestry. Or are you simply suggesting that the job is too hard for Obama?

This may easily be the most amusing string I've seen in awhile...

Sorry, but incompetence hardly quailifies someone...

Incompetence would be ignoring warnings from a former president about a clear and present threat, watching as the disaster unfolded and doing nothing while 2 towers collapsed, then attacking an unrelated country while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack, escape. 9/11 was a failure.

<snip>
This is what success looks like.

<snip>
Learn it.

C'mon Sallow!
Up to this post I, for one, have resisted using the way-back machine in deference to the original OP. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Are you familiar with what the Executive Branch is?

Do you know what executive experience is?

Hint: It has nothing to do with the Executive branch.

However, Governors are the executive branch of their states.

Other than both having the word "executive" in it, they are totally different

Conservatives try to sell the myth that running a company is the same thing as running a country. There is nothing farther from the truth.

You want us to think that promoting yourself as a community organizer made Obama a better candidate for President in the eyes of the voters? Are you serious? Judging by his recent approval ratings, many Americans are already paying the price through THAT costly mistake.

Last edited:

Somehow, I doubt it.

It is hypocritical of you, and highly partisan, to claim that NOW, for the 2012 election, the only qualification for President that matters is executive level experience in the federal government... UNLESS you also held the same opinion in 2008, that only executive level experience in the federal government qualified one to become President.

If you DID hold the same opinion in 2008, that would mean that at the time you felt Obama was not qualified to be President because he had no executive level experience in the federal government.

I did nothing of the kind.....I merely listed the qualifications of each candidate

And boy did the conservatives get worked up

I did nothing of the kind.....I merely listed the qualifications of each candidate

And boy did the conservatives get worked up

Well, you gotta excuse Conservative. He's in full-blown menopause. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back