Barack Obama: Does he complete you?

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
I figure this has probably posted here several times but I didn't see anything.

Does Barack Obama complete you?

Remainders: Palin-drome! Video

:udaman: $Barack%20Obama%20Official%20small.jpg :eusa_pray:

(I figure I post this just to joke sarcastically about how people who support Obama "worship" him.) :)

Not a chance. He's a Senator already in Washington. For the last three years, i haven't seen anything change in Washington. I haven't seen a major legislation for the American people being led by Obama. Like former Pres. Clinton once said, it's all a fairy tale. This is imagineryland from the left. If Obama wanted change, he would have run as an independent.

Last edited:
Well really, all I keep hearing from certain GOP members is how Obama is acting like a cult leader.

Not Obama's fault he has inspired more people across this land then John McCain probably has in a entire lifetime.

Personally, I like his message of Hope and what he stands for (for the most part).

I don't worship the man though but I do consider him one of the greatest speakers if not the greatest speaker we've seen in a long time.

The right is pissed because Mumbles McCain is as inspiring as a two hour dump. Their way of addresses his lack of speaking skills is to attack speaking skills as something elitists. It is much like they say they want to focus on the personalities because their party has screwed up the issues so much.

Using the cult crap and worship are just another way of trying to diminish Obama's ability to motivate people.

Reagan was the great communicator, but Obama is an empty suit.

What is sad is their true believers fall right in line.

I don't worship Obama. He has some positions I don't like, but McCain, when he can stay on an issue without flip flopping, is so far out of my ball field, forget it.

Let's see what happens.

If the Obama campaign handles the right as well as they did the Clintons, mover over Whitehouse and let the Dems begin to clean up the mess the clown has left.

Question, if they start featuring a cartoon where Sarah is pulling babies out of the uterus and offering them to the NRA and Big Oil, would that be in bad taste?:eusa_hand:

Question, if they start featuring a cartoon where Sarah is pulling babies out of the uterus and offering them to the NRA and Big Oil, would that be in bad taste?:eusa_hand:

Do you mean like the babies Obama would murder, if they were still alive during a botched abortion? Hmm...

Forum List

Back