Investigation into Palin's abuse of power

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Great report on Palin's abuse of power investigation....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UojMnCgqVA]YouTube - KTVA, Local CBS Affiliate, Reports On Palin Trooper-Gate Sca[/ame]

This will be used as more proof by the right that the press is out to get her.

They are too deeply invested to be opne and honest in this. Watch and see that the investigation will never get off the ground before the election.

They are too deeply invested to be opne and honest in this. Watch and see that the investigation will never get off the ground before the election.

there could be several reasons for that--agreed ?

ahh yes, the press it out to get her, but the press is still choking on yo-bama's penis at the same time. them whores!

Sorry, the press has nothing to do with this. The special prosecutor was appointed by the legislature, not the press. The press is just reporting the facts.

I think it's great that they played the tape of her guy trying to strong arm the police.

there could be several reasons for that--agreed ?

There could.

But coincidentally one of the main witnesses is refusing to testify and so the results will probably come out after the election, instead of before.

Wow...what an amazing coincidence. Them Republicans sure are lucky!

Kirk,

You know whats really funny here is that you somehow believe that in this country the press is just reporting facts? Since when did this great change over take place? where was I? Let me see, could it be that perhaps, the Alaska State Senate is run by a Democrat named Johnnu Ellis and , could it be that he just might not like the Republican Gov.? nooooo that can't be it can it? I mean everyone is so bi-partisan these days. Let's not even mention the fact that the guy that this trooper gate thing is about is a complete shitbag, who admittedly tazered his own kid. Let's not mention that because no Sarah Palin is supposed the big bad evil nasty Repubilcan comming to take your Govt. sponsored nirvana away from you. Well it goes like this, If the democrats spent as much time and effort finding someone they didnt have to produce like a movie because he had nothing to offer other than hallow images, then maybe they might find someone worthy of even calling the most popular governer in the US all this vile trash. Compare that to your wonderful democratic congress who is Oh yes , less popular than dare I say his name George W. Bush . Now thats an accomplishment.

Sorry, the press has nothing to do with this. The special prosecutor was appointed by the legislature, not the press. The press is just reporting the facts.

I think it's great that they played the tape of her guy trying to strong arm the police.

i think it's great the media won't talk about yo-bama's past associations. wright, ayers, rezko. i'd love to hear the truth about those associations. not pure dismissal and ignorance.

i think it's great the media won't talk about yo-bama's past associations. wright, ayers, rezko. i'd love to hear the truth about those associations. not pure dismissal and ignorance.

The media doesn't talk about them?

Do you live under a rock? They've been debated ad nauseum. No, they won't continue mentioning Republican Talking Points for 5 months until the day of the election so you can circle jerk with your other neocon buddies. That doesn't make them biased.

The media doesn't talk about them?

Do you live under a rock? They've been debated ad nauseum. No, they won't continue mentioning Republican Talking Points for 5 months until the day of the election so you can circle jerk with your other neocon buddies. That doesn't make them biased.

i hope your messiah wins.

i hope your messiah wins.

Messiah?

Perhaps you confuse support with deification. I know its very difficult for some of you neocons to believe, but I actually support human beings because I like them and what they stand for, not because I think God tells them what to do or God supports their positions.

As for whether Obama wins, yes I hope he wins as well. It will be a nice change from the self-centered, nepotism filled, arrogant, Republican years to have someone who can actually cause people to give a shit about someone other than themselves.

Messiah?

Perhaps you confuse support with deification. I know its very difficult for some of you neocons to believe, but I actually support human beings because I like them and what they stand for, not because I think God tells them what to do or God supports their positions.

As for whether Obama wins, yes I hope he wins as well. It will be a nice change from the self-centered, nepotism filled, arrogant, Republican years to have someone who can actually cause people to give a shit about someone other than themselves.

thanks for the laugh(i'm an atheist). and congrats for voting for a racist(i'm not voting for one).

thanks for the laugh(i'm an atheist). and congrats for voting for a racist(i'm not voting for one).

Ah, the tired of racism claim. Sure, feel free to believe it. And guess what, I'm also an atheist. So spare me the idiotic "messiah" Republican talking points and actually think for yourself sometimes.

The campiagn needs to stay focused on McCain and the issues. We have to begin to close our eyes to Palin. The vote is about McCain. He is more of the same thats what we need to get back to. He wants us to look away as he moves forward. Palin bounced Obama's numbers. The campaign I think has the correct focus by saying it's not about Palin.

Ah, the tired of racism claim. Sure, feel free to believe it. And guess what, I'm also an atheist. So spare me the idiotic "messiah" Republican talking points and actually think for yourself sometimes.

good for you sir. i'm not going to change your mind. i wish you the best of luck.

The campiagn needs to stay focused on McCain and the issues.

Spot on.

We have to begin to close our eyes to Palin.

Tell that to the media and the right wingers here who spend most of their time complaining about nonexistent attacks on her personal life.

And your next statement show us WHY that the debate they want us to engage in, too
The vote is about McCain. He is more of the same thats what we need to get back to.

these neocon supporters do not want people to discuss McCain or the similarities between his platform and the current administration's.

They KNOW what Americans currently think of Bush, and so they want to do their typical election cycle routine of framing the debates around personalities rather than issues.

basically and even the trooper said she never told him to fire him. plz

Forum List

Back