barack hussein obama

chapstic

Jul 25, 2008
minnesota
as of now there is no chance of me voting for barack hussein obama or john sydney mccain.

i want you all the change my mind.

i'm looking for well thought out reasons to vote for him(obama).

i would love for all you obama supporters to explain to me why i should vote for him.

Last edited:
as of now there is no chance of me voting for barack hussein obama

This I believe.

or john sydney mccain.

Bullshit ... but kudos for your middle name consistency.

No you don't.

No, you're not.

i would love for all you obama supporters to explain to me why i should vote for him.

No, you wouldn't.

i just want to know a real educated reason why people are voting for barack hussein obama.

"he is not bush" is not an educated reason

"he is a democrat" is not an educated reason

"he promises hope" is not an educated reason

"he promises change" is not and educated reason

"uh, um, and that's above my pay grade" are not educated reasons

you can call bullshit all you want, i would never cast a vote for john sydney mccain.

Last edited:
A Martian is asked the same question and has two days in which to decide. He views the fundamental ideas on which America was formed: Its Constitution and the premises that follow from it. He looks closely at each candidate and arrives at the conclusion neither is that different in the broad sense of their ideas and values. He excludes givens such as race and religion because a martian would not know the power these things have for some. He then decides a fundamental premise of American society, one on which it was founded and still believes is the right of the individual to live their life freely and to make their own decisions based on their own values and reasons. The Martian then views each candidate's position on a variety of topics. Minor differences appear but they are subtle and not conclusive. He then reviews a woman's right to choose how and when she is to be a mother. This is a distinct difference between them. He decides Barack Hussein Obama represents the right of that women to lead her life in freedom making decisions based on her values. He does not extrapolate (we can). BHO is his choice given what the Martian had determined is an important value to Americans.

as of now there is no chance of me voting for barack hussein obama or john sydney mccain.

so you would like to be persuaded to vote obama but not persuaded to vote mccain? guess you're going obama or 3rd party, depending how it goes here

A Martian is asked the same question and has two days in which to decide. He views the fundamental ideas on which America was formed: Its Constitution and the premises that follow from it. He looks closely at each candidate and arrives at the conclusion neither is that different in the broad sense of their ideas and values. He excludes givens such as race and religion because a martian would not know the power these things have for some. He then decides a fundamental premise of American society, one on which it was founded and still believes is the right of the individual to live their life freely and to make their own decisions based on their own values and reasons. The Martian then views each candidate's position on a variety of topics. Minor differences appear but they are subtle and not conclusive. He then reviews a woman's right to choose how and when she is to be a mother. This is a distinct difference between them. He decides Barack Hussein Obama represents the right of that women to lead her life in freedom making decisions based on her values. He does not extrapolate (we can). BHO is his choice given what the Martian had determined is an important value to Americans.

you got to be kidding me? you are voting for barack hussein obama because of abortion?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRswgN-Wf6g]YouTube - Obama Speaks About Abortion at Saddeback Church[/ame]

he can't even tell up from down when he talks about it, its "above his pay grade".

so you would like to be persuaded to vote obama but not persuaded to vote mccain? guess you're going obama or 3rd party, depending how it goes here

i could be persuaded to vote for barack hussein obama, i just have not been yet. i have yet to see one worthwhile reason why anybody is voting for barack hussein obama.

chances are i'll stay home sipping a nice 25 year scotch while i watch the results on tv.

i could be persuaded to vote for barack hussein obama, i just have not been yet. i have yet to see one worthwhile reason why anybody is voting for barack hussein obama.

chances are i'll stay home sipping a nice 25 year scotch while i watch the results on tv.

heh, ill probably be doing a good amount of drinking myself that night. to ease the fear, you know

Forum List

Back