Baptist Hospital?

So you think the IDF knows what I post?

Christ you are lame
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Israel has bombed hospitals, schools, and residential buildings in the past killing untold numbers of innocents. This is nothing new for them. It is new for Americans who haven’t educated themselves on the heinous nature of the Israeli government.
Sadly that’s true…when people elect a govt like Hamas willing to use them as shields and launch attacks from those sort of places they get what they voted for

Israel has bombed hospitals, schools, and residential buildings in the past killing untold numbers of innocents. This is nothing new for them. It is new for Americans who haven’t educated themselves on the heinous nature of the Israeli government.
It happens in every war. I place the blame for each any every death in this conflict directly on Hamas and more generally on Islamic fanaticism.

Israel already stated it wasn't them. Further they documented a nearby Hamas rocket attack was launched in the direction of the hospital and it's most likely one or more Hamas rockets failed and hit the hospital. Now all you squad members apologize to Israel.

Last edited:
Why would you? Fits your narrative.

Right

You don't know my narrative, jackass. But the fact you jumped in and immediately blamed Israel certainly speaks volumes.

Israel would know the worldwide backlash wouldn't help them, they've stated the hospital wasn't a target.

Regardless, if Hamas had left things alone this wouldn't have happened. An inconvenient fact you can't dance around

You don't know my narrative, jackass. But the fact you jumped in and immediately blamed Israel certainly speaks volumes.

Israel would know the worldwide backlash wouldn't help them, they've stated the hospital wasn't a target.

Regardless, if Hamas had left things alone this wouldn't have happened. An inconvenient fact you can't dance around
Hey StupidIrishBitch, Israeli tank fire has killed 14 UN workers. They do not CARE

Last edited:
Hey StupidIrishBitch, Israeli tank fire has killed 14 UN workers
Matheus do not CARE
What has the UN done to get hamas to release all the people, Israeli, and other nationalities, they kidnapped?

What the fuck are you talking about?

A bunch of loud mouthed Trump Humpers don’t make a “nation in decline”
Canceling people you disagree with.
Banning comics because their jokes are offensive.
Across the board suspension of opposing opinions on social media.
Mass BROAD DAYLIGHT looting and rapes in big cities.
Police forces decimated
Border out of control
Drug overdoses & deaths at an all time high
MSM stoking hatred

Our nation is in a BIG decline. If you can't see it you're fucking blind

Forum List

Back