Bannon!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
C9Tgrt1WAAALU0P.jpg:large

I'll write him in if he doesn't run. Trump has lost my vote. About the ONLY fucking thing he has managed to do in the first 100 days.

Poor Odious, everything's turning to shit, Jews all up in that white house and now this.

Don used you up ! You have no where else to go anyway . Who you going to vote for ? Bannon!! Lol. Maybe he'll get 1% .

Racists done got played.

Don used you up ! You have no where else to go anyway . Who you going to vote for ? Bannon!! Lol. Maybe he'll get 1% .

And yet we kept that old hag bitch OUT of the WH for good and who do you think came up with Trumps campaign message you morons? BANNON!
Steve don't look well pard, maybe if you offered to let him lay up for a while in your nice white little town?

Racists done got played.

And yet we kept that old hag bitch OUT of the WH for good and who do you think came up with Trumps campaign message you morons? BANNON!
Steve don't look well pard, maybe if you offered to let him lay up for a while in your nice white little town?
I hear David Duke is still unemployed?

Racists done got played.

I hear David Duke is still unemployed?

Oh he's on line preachin' to folks like Odious who understand so little about molecular biology and genetics that they believe they're all one magical people from a common line. 'Course if you believe the planet is 6000 years old or if that societal belief intercalates your own thought process it sets one up for all kinds of misperceptions. Everything thereafter must fit into that constraint. It’s been used psychologically on folks for ages.

Forum List

Back