banng banng dangada dangada boom !

the problem here is most people I've known who like these videos and even ones who took the training, have no idea what real street people are like. no idea what really mean people will do given an excuse.

the best defense is running away.

training is bullshit if the bad guy has friends or weapons.

taking a few training classes is no substitute for the real thing.

most real instructors will tell their classes to use skills in order to disable opponent enough to get away.

been there, seen lots, done that. today, I would do almost anything to avoid trouble...of course that depends on my mood and state of mind.

being rational and reasonable, would dictate walking away.

running or walking away is great option if available nothing wrong with that ..I have seen lots of winners in a fight having the worse of the injuries the next day.. I even know a guy that got hep C from hitting some drunk bum and getting a piece of his tooth in his knuckle

Last edited:
I think that Bas Rutten already has a slight advantage over the other guy....seeing that the other guy weighs about 90 lbs and moves in slow motion.

Yeah, not like the 'old days', today, like happened in Philly a few years back some guy had an issue with a driver at an intersection made some jesters apparently at the 'offender' and the 'offender' got out of his vehicle and shot the guy in his own car through the window while he was rolling it up. It happens almost everyday, Google anything to do with 'man shot at intersection' and see how many crazies with guns may be driving next to you or cutting you off. Do NOT flip them the 'Bird', their 'Bird' may contain lead.

Best advice, avoid confrontation at all costs today, when possible. Low profile, low threat.

And XOTOXI, that picture of that ladies 'T' Shirt with "Fart Now Loading", is hilarious, your killin me here :)

Last edited:
Faking death is a Darwinian skill with a plurality of uses.

For instance, we have public drinking laws in WA, you can not drink in public here.

But that only applies to the living.

Do you know how many pickles pretending to be dead has got me out of?

Faking death is a Darwinian skill with a plurality of uses.

For instance, we have public drinking laws in WA, you can not drink in public here.

But that only applies to the living.

Do you know how many pickles pretending to be dead has got me out of?

It worked for me once on a Blind Date!

Forum List

Back