Baltimore to erect statue in honor of Ray lewis

If Philly can erect a statue of fictional character Rocky, why can't Crackmore erect one of Ray Lewis?

Uh fictional character rocky wasnt a criminal.there was a reason why he said -maybe buffalo should erect one for O.J SIMPSON.:cuckoo:

If Philly can erect a statue of fictional character Rocky, why can't Crackmore erect one of Ray Lewis?

Uh fictional character rocky wasnt a criminal.there was a reason why he said -maybe buffalo should erect one for O.J SIMPSON.:cuckoo:

I was aware of the irony he was attempting to present, there just isn't the natural correlation in peoples' minds that he wanted to be there, so his attempt at humor fell flat.

Of course given your screen name, I'm really not epecting you to understand this, so drive on Cletus.

I live in Baltimore and think the city doesn't need any more statues honoring individual professional athletes. But a lasting tribute in metal or stone honoring the entire team for the Super Bowl win might be appropiate.

I was aware of the irony he was attempting to present, there just isn't the natural correlation in peoples' minds that he wanted to be there, so his attempt at humor fell flat.

Of course given your screen name, I'm really not epecting you to understand this, so drive on Cletus.

seeing that last comment of yours,let me guess,your one of those idiots who still think oswald killed kennedy and there was no conspiracy even though even the corporate controlled media has admitted 80% of americans no longer believe that fairy tale anymore.:D nice dodge,when cornered how stupid your comment is,you try and weasel your way out of it instead of admitting how stupid it was.:clap2:

seeing that last comment of yours,let me guess,your one of those idiots who still think oswald killed kennedy and there was no conspiracy.:D nice dodge,when cornered how stupid your comment is,you try and weasel your way out of it instead of admitting how stupid it was.:clap2:

Actually, trying to compare Ray Lewis is OJ Simpson was the idiotic comment. Of course coming from someone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job, I can see where you might think it makes sense.

But by all means, continue with the ad hominems if you feel that somehow enhances your weak arguments. All you're doing is amusing me.

seeing that last comment of yours,let me guess,your one of those idiots who still think oswald killed kennedy and there was no conspiracy.:D nice dodge,when cornered how stupid your comment is,you try and weasel your way out of it instead of admitting how stupid it was.:clap2:

Actually, trying to compare Ray Lewis is OJ Simpson was the idiotic comment. Of course coming from someone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job, I can see where you might think it makes sense.

But by all means, continue with the ad hominems if you feel that somehow enhances your weak arguments. All you're doing is amusing me.

murder is murder.
and there;s another law called totality of the law.

Back to the topic............

I have no problem with Ray Lewis being honored in Baltimore with a statue. He deserves it. He carried the Ravens on his back for a LONG time.

He was never charged with murder, much less convicted. I HATE the Baltimore Ravens, but I believe that Ray Lewis is one of the top five linebackers in NFL history, and he turned his life around and become a role model for all football fans many, many year ago. Give the man his statue.

If you want to talk about an abomination, how about what Penn State did to Joe Paterno? Removing his statue at the Penn State stadium, and basically trying to erase all memories and evidence that Joe Paterno ever coached at Penn State, all because Paterno MIGHT have known that one of his assistant coaches was a pedophile.

murder is murder.

Ray Lewis never murdered anyone and the district attorney Paul Howard acknowledged that.
The Atlanta homicide cops botched the case from the start.
If they would handled it right they would have had Lewis on many other charges but not murder.
He never stabbed anyone.

murder is murder.

Ray Lewis never murdered anyone and the district attorney Paul Howard acknowledged that.
The Atlanta homicide cops botched the case from the start.
If they would handled it right they would have had Lewis on many other charges but not murder.
He never stabbed anyone.

He's a big, scarey black man who was accused of murder.

In Konservatopia, that means he's guilty.

Forum List

Back