Will The N O Saints Be Given A "Contract" To Injure Russell Wilson..????

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
N O has priors.

Goodell has reinstated the hitman Saints "just in time" to go into Seattle this season. For what purpose?

Is THIS the only way the NFL can slow down Russell Wilson?

N O has priors.

Goodell has reinstated the hitman Saints "just in time" to go into Seattle this season. For what purpose?

I'm sure the Saints are huddled in the bowels of their offices right now, figuring out how to cripple Russell Wilson during their game with Seattle next season.

Should they break his right arm?

Should they dive at his legs and give him a Joe Theisman leg snap?

Should they give him a vicious high/low hit and rip up his knee ligaments?

Should they give him a helmet to the chest or back, and snap several of his ribs?

Wow, the list is ENDLESS!

:cuckoo:

N O has priors.

Didn't Atlanta slow down Russel Wilson back in January?

N O has priors.

Didn't Atlanta slow down Russel Wilson back in January?

They slowed the Seahawks down for most of the first half an much of the 3rd qtr. Then Wilson lit em up for 28 un answered late in the game and had the Hawks ahead with 31 secs to go.

My guess is the 9ers are behind it....

:eusa_whistle:

Huggy, you really crack me up. I really admire your passion for your Seahawks.

I hope someday my "lifelong" favorite team, the Cleveland Browns, get their act together and become a competitive football franchise again.

The Browns have new ownership, a new coach (again), the over-rated Mike Holmgren is GONE, and there is a glimmer of hope, even though their draft choices have been suspect for many years. Hopefully, Trent Richardson will turn out to be the beginning of a turnaround in the quality of their draft picks.

Us Browns fans are a resilient lot. We all experienced the thrills and agony of the great Kosar/Schottenheimer years, endured losing our team, and have endured 14 years of mediocrity with the "new" Cleveland Browns.

I have lived in the northeast for about 12 years, and I am also a big Patriots fan. We are all spoiled back here with the Patriots, because they have been so good for so long, but Brady isn't getting any younger and Belichick will be retiring soon, so there are some big changes coming to the Patriots, too.

Last edited:
I gotta' say, the NFL is getting better at scripting it's seasons. I wonder who the writers are? Sports Writers? Former Players?

Forum List

Back