Balancer is here

While writing the text and translating it, my daughter came, and then I'm writing on the bus, which takes us home :)

Yesterday after the museum we went to have a snack at McDonald's, on the way passed by such a stand, counting down to the start of the 2018 World Cup. Photographed my daughter :)

20171210_151321.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Back from the store, I went with a bag, so I did not write anything and I'm already writing home :) So my short story ends so suddenly. In general, I tried to write poetry and stories in my youth, but I always get poor results in the ending of the works :D

In the final photos, there is a store where I buy food. This is a cheap shop for the poor, but it is very well located, next to my house, so I usually buy food here, although there are more prestigious stores far away :)

20171212_142148.jpg
20171212_142234.jpg
20171212_142530.jpg
20171212_142605.jpg

Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)
Welcome. Glad you are here.

This board has many admirers of your president. In fact, many members secretly wish he was president of the USA.:wink_2:

Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)
We learned everything we need to know about Russia from Yakoff Smirnoff in the 1980s

I like Russians because I’m a Detroit red wing fan. Remember larianoff, Constantinoff, federoff and the other two?

Welcome

We learned everything we need to know about Russia from Yakoff Smirnoff in the 1980s

I like Russians because I’m a Detroit red wing fan. Remember larianoff, Constantinoff, federoff and the other two?

Welcome

Yeah I used to be a Red Wings fan back then... the other two were Fetisov and Kozlov. Yzerman was my favorite however.

It so happened that I did not buy pyrotechnics in stores for my whole life. Except for Bengal lights. In my childhood and students I used pyrotechnics myself, then there was no time, then there was nowhere to buy.

A week ago, in the GIS-directory in the phone I made a query for "fireworks" and found a pyrotechnics shop less a mile away from the house.

I went there yesterday. Has bought a bag of all junk :) For 2000 rubles, it's about $35 ;) Firecrackers, crackers, Bengal candles, Roman candles, all sorts of flyers from "moths" to rockets of different calibers. Only I did not buy batteries of salutes, they conceptually did not make me happy.

Today, my family tested it in part. According to the test results, Roman candles were the most liked. But I took small, 0.5", 4 pieces in the set, such

So I went today and took four more "candles", but already 2x 1.5" and 2x 1" :) Another 2000+ rubles :D One and a half inch tubes are such monsters, from the ground to my waist. Especially I was pleased with the instruction - "to thrust into the earth for 2/3 of the length". This is for the pipe almost in the hand thick! :D Apparently, the instruction is taken from small candles.

Although small candles are also interesting in their own way. I think that big candles explode at high altitude, which is cool, but far. And from the small candles the charge takes off about 10 meters upwards. And after the explosion, the lower part of the cloud of burning fragments turns out to be on the ground - in reality everything around shines and shoots :D

There is such a popular anecdote :)Do you want your son to be born or a daughter? — Son of course! I want to buy a radio-controlled helicopter!

I bought a daughter on the New Year as a gift on the AliExpress microscope :) As usual, a gift from a series of the above-mentioned radio-controlled helicopter :D My daughter is not very interesting yet, and I recalled my childhood with pleasure: D Moreover, the increase in this microscope provides better than in school in my childhood.

In the kit there is a set of ready-made preparations, 12 pieces of different vegetation. And I ordered another set of 48 preparations (I have not come yet, a month and a half already on the way). But it's more interesting, of course, to do it myself :)

Here, school classics, peel of onions. An increase of 200 times, but when shooting with a phone through the eyepiece it's difficult to talk about the exact magnification :)

20180103_134325-луковая-кожица.jpg

Here is a crop with a photo of a slice of a leaf of some flower from the kitchen :D Chloroplasts are clearly visible. I remember that I did not see them at school. The cells themselves are big white spots.

20180103_134227-хлоропласты.jpg

I do not know what modern subway cars look like in the USA. I see them regularly only in the movies, but I do not know how much this corresponds to reality. And in the Moscow metro now there are such interesting trains - they are through. Without separation into individual wagons inside. You can go through the whole train without noticing the change of wagons.

20180127_222803.jpg

Although, if we talk about the subway, then come across and such vintage cars. Interestingly, the car is relatively new, 2010 built. But it's made "under the old days" :)

20101206-2158-img_8733.jpg

Recently opened a new metro station, Troparevo. When I see these trees, the association with the Tree of Pain from Hyperion immediately comes to mind and I look forward to the appearance of the Shrike :)

CAM00197.jpg

Well, in the end, just a photo four years ago without any sense :) The temple looks like a toy, but in fact it is a large building, standing much further :)

20140115-1519-img_7922.jpg

Somewhere a week ago, as part of a school assignment, my daughter and I made a bird feeder. But in the courtyard is the XXI century. So I decided to hang the feeder not somewhere in the street, but outside. And sent there a Web camera. Put a program that takes pictures when changing the picture. Birds for a long time ignored the trough, but today the first titmouse arrived. Unfortunately, the titmice eat animal food, but we only have a vegetable in the food trough. It will be necessary to expand the menu :)

motion_2018-02-05_09.36.41_671.jpg

It's a pity, the web-camera at me through the glass badly removes, so the quality is bad.

Forum List

Back