Balancer is here

Balancer

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2017
Moscow, Russia, Earth
Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)

You have it pretty much under control because I understand you.

Welcome to USMB.

Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)
:welcome:

your English is better than many people born here.

I understood everything up until the part where you talked about having a sexual relationship with a piano, I didn't get it.

How's it going, man?

You know, it's funny how western media trys to sell the narrative that you Russians meddled in out elections when all we do over here is meddle in everybody elses elections all over the world. Gosh. We install governments all over the world. Whackobirds...

Ah well. Welcome.

I understood everything up until the part where you talked about having a sexual relationship with a piano, I didn't get it.
That because your mind cannot seem to get out of that gutter you put yourself into.

That because your mind cannot seem to get out of that gutter you put yourself into.

You know I dreamed about you and me in the gutter last night?

Your thirty plus years too late. Rod beat ya to it when he reached out his hand to help me step up onto the sidewalk next to him.

Your thirty plus years too late. Rod beat ya to it when he reached out his hand to help me step up onto the sidewalk next to him.

I'm sure Rod won't mind coming in for a threesome!

Even if they let you out of the whacky ward you still wouldn't be welcome.

Not even if I bring along a chocolate cake?

Not even if I bring along a chocolate cake?
The fish don't like chocolate cake that well but the dog could possibly be more inclined not to bite ya if you share a bit of your cake with him.

I'm trying a mobile forum client for Android :) I went to my daughter's school. On the way photographed the Moscow sunset. And now I'm riding the bus and testing the application.

20171101_165009.jpg

A mobile translator from Google is very inconvenient to use. Usability is zero. Therefore, I'm on the road, probably I will post more pictures than the text :) And, as I understand it, the photo gallery of the forum is not available from the mobile application? This is the ashberry growing in our yard. Probably, it can be called "autumn Russian sakura"

20171023_110128~01.jpg
:)

Does Mr. Putin really love Donald Trump? Welcome!

Forum List

Back