Balancer is here

New Russian banknotes, 2000 rubles. It's something about $35. Earlier there were banknotes of 1000 rubles and 5000 rubles. I do not know why it was necessary to fill this gap, I do not see the need for these new banknotes, but it turned out very nicely. It's nice to hold in hands :) Also, the Central Bank for Android released an application of augmented reality, which "unfolds" such banknotes in space. It's useless, but beautiful :) There are cars moving on the bridge, ships are sailing under the bridge. Around the rocket planets are spinning.

20180216_184548.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-09-11-05-04-1024.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-09-11-05-21-1024.jpg

I really hope in the future we can continue building good space programs with Russia. Like learning how to grow massive trees in space, or feed giant silk worms to get massive amounts of silk and food.
I'm just waiting for the right time to harvest Earth.........

latest

Hello Balancer! :) I can't remember if I welcomed you before or not. I remember you from another forum though, and I've always enjoyed your posts and pictures of your country that you post. Hope you are enjoying your time here.

Hello Balancer! :) I can't remember if I welcomed you before or not. I remember you from another forum though, and I've always enjoyed your posts and pictures of your country that you post. Hope you are enjoying your time here.

You just today found this? :uhoh3:
:11_2_1043:

It rains. Photographed now from the balcony :) Quality bad, so that the drops are not smeared, I had to shoot on ISO3200. And in addition - a small crop. But it's still interesting :)

IMG_2275.JPG

Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)
I take it that you are still here Balancer .

Your thread is still here obviously.

On this day, May 19, the Day of Pioneers was celebrated in the USSR :D The Pioneer Organization in the USSR is something of the type of American scouts, only it had coverage all over the country and with ideological overtones. I completely forgot this date, if it was not remembered in Telegram - it would not have occurred to me :) Under this case - photos, which are exactly 35 years old (+ month) - April 22, 1983. On the photos - the day when I was accepted into the pioneers :)

PICT0086.JPG
PICT0088.JPG

I have finally heard enough about Balancer , so iggy list.

I, too, probably would like to ignore myself. Nirvana. This is bliss, when I do not exist :) But, alas. It was a hard week, when you had to work at night, and in the daytime - to sit at home with your children. And I slept for 3-5 hours a day.

And this is happiness. Russian SF&F writer Sergey Lukyanenko described very well in the novel "The morning is approaching", than happiness differs from joy. Accursed electronic translator will accurately come up with everything in the semantic subtleties :)

And I finally have Friday. I'll drink brandy until I fall, and then I'll sleep until I wake up. This is joy (not to be confused with happiness!) :D

Same avatar as another poster from Vlad..............hmmmm.............

Well Welcome aboard anyway..............

Comrades! And what happened to politicsforum.org? I do not have this forum open. And this was one of the three American forums where I talked. I would like to believe that this is just a ban on Russian IP, but it looks like it's something more global ...

One of these days for the first time has swept on #MCC. This is the outer ring Moscow railway in the Moscow metro system. Movement on it began almost two years ago, but before that my routes did not intersect with it. And now it was required with VDNKh to Voykovskaya to go and the option through the new ring seemed more successful. I noticed how quiet the new trains, "Lastochka" ("Swallow"). And that they have not only toilets, but also racks for bicycles. Civilization! :) And a very smooth move. And the acceleration, and the movement - like clockwork. You can build card houses - they will not fall apart :D

20180708_212343-2048.jpg

For many years my attention has been attracted to the question of the constant increase in the energy intensity of household appliances. Well, remember, the battery at Terminator-3 exploded with an atomic explosion. And then all this news about the fire and exploded phones, laptops, and recently - electronic cigarettes. Recently, on the roadside near the house, I found a campfire. Wondered why suddenly someone needed a fire near the road? This we only see in the movies about the American homeless people :) Yes, and the place of the fire looks somehow not very natural. When I passed by the third time, I came closer. I see - a lot of burnt out 18650 batteries. It's unlikely that the Musk's Tesla burned, so, given the number of batteries and the absence of other large components, it is likely that some owner of self-balancing scooter (or something like that) was unlucky.

20180630_155712-2048.jpg

This is an introduction thread. Maybe you should start a general topic about your life instead of taking up space in intro section.

Forum List

Back