Balancer is here

Meanwhile, in Moscow, winter continues. Over the past two days, the monthly snowfall rate has fallen. In many places the snow lies knee-high. Communal services work continuously, but do not have time to clean all this snow.

20180205_101209.jpg
20180205_101115.jpg
20180205_100913.jpg

I decided to match the Russian image a little and now I mixed vodka with tomato juice. Made several shots Bloody Mary :)

20180205_175308.jpg

In fact, I rarely drink vodka. Last time he drank it a few months ago. I prefer to drink beer. Slightly less often - cognac or wine. Even rarer - rum or whiskey.

From old photos. This is May of 2010 year. Dagestan. Mountain village of Kuba. The place where my wife's mother was born and grew up.

20100515-1140-img_6109.jpg

In ancient times, the valleys of Dagestan were too valuable a place to settle them. There are few arable land. Therefore, people settled in the mountains, in places unsuitable for farming. At the same time it helped create additional protection from attacks.

Last edited:
Last night I burned myself to the central heating battery. I took an IR thermometer and measured the temperature. 94.0 °C (201.2 °F). The municipal services decided to resist frost, the promised weather forecast. Heating system in my house is old, the degree of heating is not regulated. He called the communal service, they answered that it was normal. We have to open the windows to the street and warm the atmosphere. Russia is a generous soul! :)

01-5996517-20180228-214640.jpg

Last edited:
Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)

Welcome, I'm brand new here as well! I have SOOO many questions for you but 'we'll take later' should we both decide to stay.

My wife was returning home from work. At the entrance of the house two drunken guys gave her two huge bouquets of tulips. And in every door handle in the apartments of our house - the flowers are stuck :)

This, apparently, the people continue to celebrate the women's day, the 8th of March :)

20180310_193607.jpg

At the Chinese radio-controlled Lego technic tank, I took off the tower and mounted an old FPV quadrocopter. It turned out "RPV-tank" :) My son does not understand much yet, but my daughter was absolutely delighted yesterday. She locked herself in one room and crushed us with the help of this tank in another :)

photo_2018-03-16_13-51-08.jpg

My daughter and I went to the museum of Russian lubok and naive art yesterday. To avoid clogging up a lot of photos, I posted them as a separate album on Facebook and tried to make an experiment with double commenting, in English and Russian. I do not know if this is a convenient approach, but I'm too lazy to lead two separate sections separately in Russian and separately in English.

Museum of Russian lubok and naive art | Facebook

20180316_164142.jpg

Forum List

Back