Baffled Dianne Feinstein walks out of Senate chamber wondering what just happened: 'Did I vote for that?'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She is the poster child for why age limits need to be enacted in Congress as well as SCOTUS and POTUS.

• Dianne Feinstein didn't seem to know what took place on the Senate floor Wednesday morning.
  • The retiring California Democrat asked staff for confirmation about a vote she had just attended.
  • The latest flash of apparent confusion comes as Feinstein plans to serve out her term through 2024.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein emerged from the Senate chamber on Wednesday seemingly confused about what she had done during a two-vote series.

"Did I vote for that?" Insider overheard the California Democrat ask her long-time chief of staff, David Grannis, about approving a judicial nominee to the federal bench.

Grannis, who had just finished explaining to his 89-year-old boss that the six Senate votes scheduled throughout the day would be on Biden appointees, shook his head and said, "No."

Yep. You can lump Grassley, McConnell, Kennedy, and Risch along with her too.
I'm gonna request that Sanders stay around just because I like Mad Grandpa. :)

AA17x80T.img

The US Senate is the last place Americans should want a Senator to walk out and wonder WTF just happened due to their senility.

Why the blue fuck isn't she being replaced as we speak? I know it will be a dem just as bad if not worse but doesn't the Senate have a mechanism to deal with such things?

If not then why?

We really need term limits for the House and Senate members, similar to why we have them for president.

The Convention of States would be the perfect time to make them happen.

The US Senate is the last place Americans should want a Senator to walk out and wonder WTF just happened due to their senility.

Why the blue fuck isn't she being replaced as we speak? I know it will be a dem just as bad if not worse but doesn't the Senate have a mechanism to deal with such things?

If not then why?

Her constituents want this. Feinstein refused to debate her opponent (another DemoKKKrat) in her last campaign, and the voters in California were 100% okay with that. She won in a landslide.

Doesnt she literally have Alzheimers?

My grandmother died from Alzheimers slowly over 12 years. What an evil disease.

Clearly, Feinstein is not well enough to serve in the Senate.

She is the poster child for why age limits need to be enacted in Congress as well as SCOTUS and POTUS.

• Dianne Feinstein didn't seem to know what took place on the Senate floor Wednesday morning.
  • The retiring California Democrat asked staff for confirmation about a vote she had just attended.
  • The latest flash of apparent confusion comes as Feinstein plans to serve out her term through 2024.

She's even worse than Biden. This is the direction Biden is headed in.

No doubt but that was not the question.

Regarding your question; no, the Senate does not have a method to deal with senile/incompetent members. We the voters are supposed to deal with it by voting them out, or recalling them. But, like I said, Feinstein's supporters want her in there, dementia and all, so they're not going to do anything to remove her.

We really need term limits for the House and Senate members, similar to why we have them for president.

The Convention of States would be the perfect time to make them happen.
No we don't. The founders told us why and it would violate the constitution...if that is a consideration for you.

Yep. You can lump Grassley, McConnell, Kennedy, and Risch along with her too.
I'm gonna request that Sanders stay around just because I like Mad Grandpa. :)
Bullshit

McConnell is sharp as a tack

And the same goes for the others you mentioned

Why the hell don't these people want to retire and enjoy out the rest of their lives, are they really that addicted to the power and the money? Sad that it seems like that's all that matters to them and that's all they have, I pity them. They all have monster egos that need to be constantly fed.

Forum List

Back