Bad news for climate religionists

At least have the honesty to cite Wikipedia as your reference, instead of citing Wikipedia's reference.

You're correct when you note that I should have cited Wikipedia. You're incorrect when you suggest I lack honesty.

And thoughtlessly rude.

But you do lack honesty as you can not post the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate out of the thousands of AGW papers, that you have claimed exists.

So yes your so called honesty has always been in question including believing in science as the AGW religious dogma controls your every thought on this matter. As I suspect the far left Obama propaganda drone programming controls your thoughts on political matters. Both are bad for the world and society as a whole and both are religious dogma based off programming passed down be the scribes.

Even if the sun goes into a new Maunder minimum, an event which most everyone puts at a low probability, that just offsets 5 years of our greenhouse gas emissions. That is, the only cooling effect it would have would be to delay the warming by 5 years.

Here's where you'll learn how USELESS Global Averages really are.. When the IPCC Minimum (my choice of name) hits --- You will see a 1 to 2degC reduction in the N. Hemi. with a GLOBAL average of only about 0.3degC..

When you discuss solar insolation, the ENTIRE effect hits the mid-lats seasonally, hardly nothing at the poles. Because there's not much sun at the poles is there?

So your ass will freeze A LOT quicker than than a caribou's.. AND it will wipe out ALL the global warming in your lifetime and in your granddaddy's lifetime..

http://www.meteo.psu.edu/holocene/public_html/shared/articles/Shindelletal01.pdf

You missed the point that we will not be going into a glacial period for at least a few thousand years by which time we will already be 8-10C and tens of meters high (at least) from AGW. I suspect the next glacial will die-a-borning.

Even if the sun goes into a new Maunder minimum, an event which most everyone puts at a low probability, that just offsets 5 years of our greenhouse gas emissions. That is, the only cooling effect it would have would be to delay the warming by 5 years.

Here's where you'll learn how USELESS Global Averages really are.. When the IPCC Minimum (my choice of name) hits --- You will see a 1 to 2degC reduction in the N. Hemi. with a GLOBAL average of only about 0.3degC..

When you discuss solar insolation, the ENTIRE effect hits the mid-lats seasonally, hardly nothing at the poles. Because there's not much sun at the poles is there?

So your ass will freeze A LOT quicker than than a caribou's.. AND it will wipe out ALL the global warming in your lifetime and in your granddaddy's lifetime..

http://www.meteo.psu.edu/holocene/public_html/shared/articles/Shindelletal01.pdf

You missed the point that we will not be going into a glacial period for at least a few thousand years by which time we will already be 8-10C and tens of meters high (at least) from AGW. I suspect the next glacial will die-a-borning.

No, that's not called missing the point. That's called moving the goal post.

Forum List

Back