Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds

This story is the equivalent of the Republicans in Congress who voted against the stimulus in 2009 and then got caught posing with the big stimulus checks their districts received...

...IOW...one more tediously familiar story of petty rightwing hypocrisy.

Yeah...how dare they vote against the stiumulus...lose the vote.....have their consituants be forced to pay their fair share...and not prevent their consituatns from getting something in return.

How dare they.

You are a farce NYCarbineer.

A pathetic misguided partisan charleton.

I see right through you.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

ouch.

Something like that is commonly said by someone who is afraid to debate....you have the debating balls of a butterfly vanquish...you get stuck in a corner and you put the onus on the opponent to make the next move.

You are way out of your league with me Vanquish.....I suggest you stay down in the minors until you are ready to play with the big boys.

I'm sure Bachmann never accepted the DCF vouchers or tax credits for all of her foster children. That would be taking a big gubmint handout.

And I'm Certain that Obama didn't keep his kids away from Public Schools, instead Opting for Private Schools, even before he was President...

Where did W's Girls go to School again?...

:)

peace...

This story is the equivalent of the Republicans in Congress who voted against the stimulus in 2009 and then got caught posing with the big stimulus checks their districts received...

...IOW...one more tediously familiar story of petty rightwing hypocrisy.

Yeah...how dare they vote against the stiumulus...lose the vote.....have their consituants be forced to pay their fair share...and not prevent their consituatns from getting something in return.

How dare they.

I see right through you.

I can understand why you wouldn't have a problem with someone taking credit for something they opposed.

How dare they.

I see right through you.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

ouch.

Something like that is commonly said by someone who is afraid to debate....you have the debating balls of a butterfly vanquish...you get stuck in a corner and you put the onus on the opponent to make the next move.

You are way out of your league with me Vanquish.....I suggest you stay down in the minors until you are ready to play with the big boys.

Right right right. You'll be one of the big boys when I become a black female. Ain't gonna happen.

You say partisan shill shit all the time and you call someone else out on it? Get real. Nobody's buying that loadabull.

I'm sure Bachmann never accepted the DCF vouchers or tax credits for all of her foster children. That would be taking a big gubmint handout.

And I'm Certain that Obama didn't keep his kids away from Public Schools, instead Opting for Private Schools, even before he was President...

Where did W's Girls go to School again?...

peace...
The Obama Girls have been in private schools since Michelle Antoinette got that no-show gig at the hospital for half a million a year. So? Non-sequiter.

Now, can someone provide the tax records showing the taking of government checks for the foster children? That should also show their income during their years too, and possibly if they were needy enough to warrant such payments. Regardless, if she did, was there anything illegal, and would ending those programs still be a good idea?

You see... the good thing and right thing does not invalidate people using systems that they are left with even if they find it repugnant. The ecofascisti use oil and gas and electricity every day, but yet they aren't hypocrites trying to destroy what makes their very lives possible.

But the hypocrisy lives on in the hearts and minds of the left to a depth unfathomable to all but the most deranged.

As usual, fitzee is full of lies, and full of shit

another person whoi cries "liar" without saying what or disproving anything.

Sort of like those that say fox news lies.
UYou ask them for proof and they cite two things:

1) A lawsuit from a disgruntled employee of years ago
2) a picture that is of a location, but not on the day it was alleged to have been taken.

Of course....the results of the study of the non partisan Pew research Center is irrelevant
Same old playbook. It's the severity of the charge, not the veracity of the charge that matters. "OldSalt" isn't fooling anyone but the terminally stupid and his socks.

Read your own posts. Duh. The homework you assign is not hard.:lol:

Last edited:
another person whoi cries "liar" without saying what or disproving anything.

Sort of like those that say fox news lies.
UYou ask them for proof and they cite two things:

1) A lawsuit from a disgruntled employee of years ago
2) a picture that is of a location, but not on the day it was alleged to have been taken.

Of course....the results of the study of the non partisan Pew research Center is irrelevant
Same old playbook. It's the severity of the charge, not the veracity of the charge that matters. "OldSalt" isn't fooling anyone but the terminally stupid and his socks.

Read your own posts. Duh. The homework you assign is not ahrd.:lol:
Once again, I see lips moving but hear "blah blah blah I'm a twit blah blah."

Prove the lies or shut your cakehole "Oldsalt".

comment redacted.
You're the one demanding ideological purity.

You.
First.

that is all.

Unlike others, I practice what I preach. My posts dont EVER say "conservatives say...X" or "all liberals say...Y". I always take special care to parse my language so as to be fair to both sides. Otherwise, I wouldn't be much of a Centrist.

So uhm yeah. The only ideological purity I demand is ...no partisan shilling.

You.
First.

that is all.
My my... covering your tracks of fucktardery?

"Centerists" are almost always Liberals who are simply not Honest enough or lack the Courage to just say they are Liberals...

They stink of it like Indian food.

peace...

One more time for the cheap seats... prove me a liberal, I dare you.

I'm a hardliner on immigration.
I'm pro-life
I'm pro gun
I'm for fiscal conservatism
I'm for downsizing government selectively

REally? Really I'm a liberal? Only to dumbfucks who can only see red and blue.

You.
First.

that is all.

"Centerists" are almost always Liberals who are simply not Honest enough or lack the Courage to just say they are Liberals...

peace...
That's patchouli to cover the pot smoke smell in their greasy dreds.

comment redacted.

You.
First.

that is all.

Unlike others, I practice what I preach. My posts dont EVER say "conservatives say...X" or "all liberals say...Y". I always take special care to parse my language so as to be fair to both sides. Otherwise, I wouldn't be much of a Centrist.

So uhm yeah. The only ideological purity I demand is ...no partisan shilling.
ROFL... and yet here you are, partisan shilling for the left. I will wait to see your rabid defense of Bachmann thread. Soft and Pure Cow Manure.

peace...

I'm pro-life
I'm pro gun

I don't see you Crying about the Sand in your Vagina when the Left is Generalizing about the Right...

Do you have some of your Greatest Hits in that Regard?...

As for Pro-Life... So is John Kerry as a Catholic... Yet he Supports a Supposed "Right" of Women to "Choose"...

Explain that Item to me First, as far as where you stand on the Issue... Be Specific.

peace...

peace...

I'm pro-life
I'm pro gun

You cannot have two masters, for you will love one and hate the other.

Sooner or later you will have to reconcile your true nature.

peace...
That's patchouli to cover the pot smoke smell in their greasy dreds.

Is he also a Homosexual?... the Pothead Homosexual Centerist/Libertardians are my Favorite...

And their Greasy Dreds make them Difficult to pin down and get to Answer Honest and Direct Questions... :thup:

They are so Predictable, you'd Think it was Scripted. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back