Bachmann/Whoever 2012!!

Again...you keep typing shit...and citing no authority for your claims. You CLAIM that shit happened...but dont cite to anything.

Here's how it works.

World War II, or the Second World War[2] (often abbreviated as WWII or WW2), was a global military conflict lasting from 1939 to 1945
Citation: World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now Wikipedia isn't the most accurate source...but at least I've supported myself.

If you're thinking to yourself, if I had to do that for every claim I made, it would take forever!! then you'd be right. But this is why debate on USMB is only trifling bullshit because precious few people back up the shit they claim. CaliGirl, as much as we disagree, though I do agree with her on several points, is really good about citing to authority.

You might try it.

One only needs to cite "authority" when such claims are questionable.
I have not stated anything that anyone has ever denied...we all know them to be true.
Anyone in the know...on the left or the right...who was paying attention....knows that everything I stated took place.

If I were to say that a car uses a combustible engine....would you not believe it unless I cited the auythority of the claim...even though you know it to be true?

You're the one that's making statements. You havent proven shit. If you're fine with that...and the fact that most people wont give two cents about shit that isnt backed up...then good for you. Keep posting drivel.

Simply saying "it's true because I said so!" or "Uhm yeah, everyone knows its true!" is craptastic posting at it's best/worst.

But keep doing it if you like.

Project Vote Smart - President Barack H. Obama, Jr. - Voting Record

seems you missed a link.

Project Vote Smart - President Barack H. Obama, Jr. - Voting Record <edit

WOW, I just double checked that myself.

He skipped out on voting more often than not, it seems.

What a douche. Only morons would vote for obama and only utter morons would vote for him again.

Thanks for fixing that. Did you notice the ones he missed ? All the ones on his pet projects. He did not vote because he knew he could not defend them. Huge coward. Bush would at least speak to his record. Hell, all the current candidates will at least speak to them. Obama has no spine.

Again...you keep typing shit...and citing no authority for your claims. You CLAIM that shit happened...but dont cite to anything.

Here's how it works.

World War II, or the Second World War[2] (often abbreviated as WWII or WW2), was a global military conflict lasting from 1939 to 1945
Citation: World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now Wikipedia isn't the most accurate source...but at least I've supported myself.

If you're thinking to yourself, if I had to do that for every claim I made, it would take forever!! then you'd be right. But this is why debate on USMB is only trifling bullshit because precious few people back up the shit they claim. CaliGirl, as much as we disagree, though I do agree with her on several points, is really good about citing to authority.

You might try it.

One only needs to cite "authority" when such claims are questionable.
I have not stated anything that anyone has ever denied...we all know them to be true.
Anyone in the know...on the left or the right...who was paying attention....knows that everything I stated took place.

If I were to say that a car uses a combustible engine....would you not believe it unless I cited the auythority of the claim...even though you know it to be true?

You continue to make false analogies. All the political shit you say is questionable. Obviously, because I'm sitting here...wait for it...wait for it...questioning it.

You can't seriously think all the crap you say is "self evident"? :cuckoo:

Probably the only Poll i've paid attention to. This is not good News for Obama and the Democrats.

Probably the only Poll i've paid attention to. This is not good News for Obama and the Democrats.

This much hate spewed on one person?

Yeah, they know if Bach gets the GOP nod, the election is a cake walk.

People have access to the internet and can check her voting record and then compare it to big 0's.

And of course, the ultimate question;

Are you better off now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back