Bachmann's husband got $137,000 in Medicaid funds

Oh goody,another "I Hate Michele Bachmann" thread. Come on USMB,get it together. Do we really need another repeat of that boring & repetitive PDS "I Hate Palin" & "I Hate Glenn Beck" nightmare. All i'm asking for is a voice of reason. Perhaps a Sticky Post stating that all Lefties/Democrats here at USMB really really really hate that Bachmann woman? That really would spare us a million repetitive "I Hate Bachmann" threads. Please someone,anyone. A voice of reason.

Bachman's husband is running for president now?

When do the attacks on her children start. I wouldn't want to miss that.

I'd insert ideas for false attacks on her children, but knowing the left, they'd use em and I don't feel like arming the fools.

Bachmann is the devil in drag to the left. They don't care how they destroy her, just as long as they succeed. they're ethically consistant that way... or is it obsessively compulsive psychotics.

Last edited:
The fact that Bachmanns husbands facility accepts medicare is not an indication if his greed
And no one has said it is.
he can easily refuse the patients and replace them with commercial insurance users
Your opinion, not based in fact.
he does it becuase it is the right thing to do
Agreed.
it is unfair to turn away the poor for political reasons.
Agreed.
But the left has found a way to critiicize him for it
Absolutely no one is criticizing him. I'm not. I think he has done nothing wrong.

Now two quick facts:
1) Bachman's family benefits from Medicare. Fact.
2) Bachman voted to eliminate Medicare. Fact.

JUST AN FYI...

1) Medical industry is recession proof
2) hospitals and medical facilities all have a bed and service SHORTAGE issue...generating business is never an issue
3) the primary reason a hospital or medical facility goes out of business is due to poor money management or poor reimbursement from insurance companies...never becuase a shortage of patients...NEVER

Dontbestupid....you fell into the trap of the left talking heads...they have YOU spewing the hate so they dont look silly themselves.

Backmanns family would benefit MORE if they turned AWAY the medicre patients.....but fo course...fi they did....then they would be known as hating the poor and the minorities.

See how thaty works?

What's your point? Spit it out, and stop repeating yourself.

Use your words - you can do it!

I am happy to dumb it down for you. Michele Bachman is running for president - not her husband.

Do you understand now?

Hey, also you're other lying thread about Fox falling in the ratings - here Fox News Channel Dominates Again in Q2 with the Top 8 Cable News Programs with Adults 25-54 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Class dismissed on that one to.

What's your point? Spit it out, and stop repeating yourself.

Use your words - you can do it!

No point in it really you wouldn't understand something so subtle

I thought anyone with at least a quarter ounce of brain could see the point I was making.
Apparently not. LOL

Wow! You mean the Left/Democrats hate Michele Bachmann? No way? Can't be? What Republican Nominee isn't the Left/Democrats gonna hate? So do we really need a Million "I Hate Bachmann" Threads here at USMB? It has already gotten very old. I think we all get it by now...The Left/Democrats don't like Michele Bachmann. Enough's enough for God's sake.

The fact that Bachmanns husbands facility accepts medicare is not an indication if his greed
he can easily refuse the patients and replace them with commercial insurance users

Agreed.
Agreed.
Absolutely no one is criticizing him. I'm not. I think he has done nothing wrong.

Now two quick facts:

Fact...he does not benefit from medicare
Fact...he actually makes less money when he accepts a medicare patient
Fact...it is considered a detriment when you make a decision that you know will make less money...not a benefit

Agreed.
Agreed.

Now two quick facts:

But it has been implied heavily otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

I've yet to see you produce one... and now you're saying his and his associated doctors are not allowed or incapable of refusing gubmint aid? Do you have inside knowledge of their practice? I at least have personal knowledge of how it works and who they work with. They would have no problem ending it. Their finance would probably improve.

Quote:
he does it becuase it is the right thing to do

Agreed.

And yet you condemn her for something you applaud. Hypocrisy much?

Quote:

Agreed.

But you demand it for ideological purity that you yourself refuse to keep.

But you are using him to attack her. Therefore your criticism is at him for you imply she's doing something wrong by her husband's actions.

Get sources. They have flatly stated that the employees are paid from that money, not them. So you need to show evidence that they are personally attaining money from Medicare or you have to shut your fucking piehole on this lie. This is an assertion, not fact.

This is the only fact you've offered, and it doesn't change the fact that she is doing the right thing by trying to shut down a MASSIVE waste of money for an unconstitutional program.

Are you through sucking your kneecap and tickling your duodenum with your toes?

If Medicare and Medicaid ended tomorrow, that would be about 30% of the entire US budget that would be refunded in taxes.

Way to show your true colours. I see a balanced budget means nothing to you.
Uhhh since these programs are unconstitutional, and cutting spending would balance the budget, how the fuck is this even related to the issue?

Is that a tail I see tucking between your legs in light of your utter failure? Time to break out the lolcats.

SHAZAM! Pwnd again.

lolcat7.gif

Gawd.

Can you imagine if a Rep beats Barry Boy??

TDM will probably have a meltdown of USMB.

I can hardly wait. LOL

Forum List

Back